Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:32:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTT] Lelalanas  (Read 292 times)
Steeley (OP)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 07:15:49 PM

I have a roll of the recent 2021 0.01 BTC Lealanas. It is a roll of Brass Design A (The B with hints of tribal).

Looking to trade for any other designs (would also entertain other coins).

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
ejd59005

Activity: 37
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 01:13:13 AM

Post some pics of what you have. I may be interested
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 912
Merit: 183

watch out for those lying leviathan spirits...

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 01:59:44 AM

I have a roll of the recent 2021 0.01 BTC Lealanas. It is a roll of Brass Design A (The B with hints of tribal).

Are yours funded or buyer funded?
Steeley (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 04:09:40 AM

Are yours funded or buyer funded?

These ones I want to trade are Buyer Funded

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 2264

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2022, 04:17:06 AM

they really are all "buyer funded" if you think about it - just the ones that say "buyer funded" are funded after they received by the buyer and the "funded" are funded by the buyer still but before they are shipped.

all are funded directly by the buyer with no action on behalf of Smoothie. The keys on the "buyer funded" are still generated by Smoothie and are as secure as the "funded" ones.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Steeley (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 08:02:08 AM

Mopar,

True. I think the cleanest way to categorize physical bitcoins is Pre-funded, Unfunded, DIY or round. But, the Buyer Funded marking on Lealanas are super helpful too when trying to figure out what a coin’s characteristic are.

You have handled a lot of these coins by now so I have a question. Are the buyer funded etched with “Buyer Funded” like Smoothie’s coins of the past? I bought a roll of BF but they do not have BF written on them.

I like all these latest coins.

PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 912
Merit: 183

watch out for those lying leviathan spirits...

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 12:42:25 PM

they really are all "buyer funded" if you think about it - just the ones that say "buyer funded" are funded after they received by the buyer and the "funded" are funded by the buyer still but before they are shipped.

all are funded directly by the buyer with no action on behalf of Smoothie. The keys on the "buyer funded" are still generated by Smoothie and are as secure as the "funded" ones.

Thats 100% correct Mopar. I was mainly wondering if they had buyer funded on the hologram as I like the look of the holo better without the extra words. And in this instance, I guess the answer is no words but not funded??

Also - there's the value of the 0.01 btc to consider
sweeteye

Activity: 791
Merit: 132

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 06:51:13 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2022, 02:56:39 PM by sweeteye

If anyone is looking to trade/swap *pre-funded coins 1:1 from smoothies latest mintage, I have  several 0.01 BTC RAINBOW Nickel Plated Brass coins (DESIGN A) for trade.
Also, while Mopar points out that all funded coins are Buyer Funded, it sounds from Steely as if hologram from coins sent from smoothie without funding read the same as those with pre-funding.
I was a little confused when I didn't see a window in the hologram until I looked more closely and saw the coin number and address printed on the edit: holo back of the coin, which is a pretty neat twist.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 02:22:49 PM

Hold up here... So you are all saying the Buyer-Funded coins have NO "BF" laser mark? Huh

Also, the coin address and serials for mine are all on the actual rims of the coins, not the holos, but I guess that's probably what sweeteye meant above. Wink

Thanks!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Steeley (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 07:41:47 PM

Sweeteye points out a change, that I like, which is the holos do not have a window for the first bits. The entire public key is etched on the reverse of the coin. I like this, but I also think it is important to record the pub key in case any coin gets wear. They look like they could be easily worn and obstructed.

Also, yes a have a roll of buyer funded coins without buyer funded written on the holos. I wondered if this was a new thing. A member dm'ed me today with a picture of a buyer funded holo and "Buyer Funded" is there. So, I think I just got a roll with the wrong holos. Not sure if this qualifies as an error but certainly a variety that is out in the wild.

By the way, I'm still willing to trade a few of these. I have Brass design A (buyer funded without Buyer Funded on the Holo)

Steeley

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 09:09:46 PM

Sweeteye points out a change, that I like, which is the holos do not have a window for the first bits. The entire public key is etched on the reverse of the coin. I like this, but I also think it is important to record the pub key in case any coin gets wear. They look like they could be easily worn and obstructed.

Also, yes a have a roll of buyer funded coins without buyer funded written on the holos. I wondered if this was a new thing. A member dm'ed me today with a picture of a buyer funded holo and "Buyer Funded" is there. So, I think I just got a roll with the wrong holos. Not sure if this qualifies as an error but certainly a variety that is out in the wild.

By the way, I'm still willing to trade a few of these. I have Brass design A (buyer funded without Buyer Funded on the Holo)

Steeley

Sent you a PM.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: