Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 05:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fair Launch for Waya Wolf Coin Version 3  (Read 538 times)
waya (OP)

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2022, 05:03:04 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2024, 01:22:58 PM by waya

Welcome to the
Waya Wolf Coin Version 3
A New Beginning!!

Proudly Supporting

As a personal note, I have been to the Woolf Park Many times.  It is simply an amazing place that has more than just wolves and believes in conservation of all things natural.  They provide services where school children can see these majestic wolves.  If you ever plan a trip to the Wolf Park check their calendar and select a night where they have a wolf howl.  This is a transcendent experience where 2 or more wolves are brought out and you howl with them at dusk.  This sort of being in touch with nature fills one with an experience highly personal and emotional it changes you, but that is my view.  Again, you can also say, how many people can say I howled with wolves for quite a while  Grin  

Please check out their website located at https://wolfpark.org

If you feel inclined to donate to them any amount would be great, additionally you can shop their items in the shop.  I have bought so many pictures of wolves from over the years. Please note, that any photograph you buy from the shop is copyrighted and must be dealt with accordingly!

Rationale

The Original Waya Wolf Coin:  This version of the coin was POW only and had 2 major drawbacks.  The first is a 51% attack where a miner(s) would dominate the blockchain.  The second one is, in my opinion, the worst, no mining of the blocking chain.  This meant the blockchain could not confirm actions actions on the blockchain and it took me a lot of money to ensure the block was moving.  In both cases, these presented serious problems to the Waya Wolf Coin.

Waya Wolf Coin Version 2:  This version also had two flaws.  The first was the codebase was not as stable as it should have been.  Since the Pow version of the coin was scrypt, not all who wished to mine could not. However, with the addition of staking, it removed issues of 51% attacks and the blockchain stop moving.  These problems with inherited issues of codebase and not allowing everyone to mine needed to be overcome.

The new Waya Wolf Coin Version 3:  Corrects these issues by having a stronger codebase with some additional features minimizing any exploits to the codebase creating a stronger coin while keeping the staking to clear other issues.  The HMQ1725 Algorithm makes it possible for anyone with a CPU to mine the coin via a pool or solo means.  Thus, anyone could mine the coin.

Without Further Ado
The Waya Wolf Coin Wallet, Version 3

Three new features are in this wallet.  The first two features are in the column on the left.  One area allows you to access your addresses, called the Address Book.  The last button, Block Explorer, is an explorer in the wallet.  The last feature, Stake Report, is on the top bar and lists all the stakes you have received thus far.  These new features are new and important features of the wallet.  A note should be added in the bottom row,  the full circle does not represent that coins are ready for staking, but that a coin has received the number of confirmations needed to be mature in the coinbase.  Several blocks have a value of 0.001 WW each these are for me to prime the blockchain and they will go into the swap fund, any left over will be for the miners.  Below is information about the coin:

Waya Wolf Coin Version 3

Coin Name:  Waya Wolf Coin
Ticker:  WW
Coin Type:  Experimental POW + POS Hybrid
Default Data Directory:  WayaWolfV3
Algorithm:  HMQ1725
Block Time:  3 Minutes
Drift Time:  10 Minutes
Address Letter:  W
RPC Port:  9953
P2P Port:  9952
Minimum Stake Confirms:  10
Minimum Stake Age:  3 Days
Coinbase Mining Maturity:  10 Blocks
Coinbase Wallet Send Maturity:  10 Blocks
Swap Premine:  10,060,000 WW
Initial Reward:  6.25 WW
Initial Launch Halving:  44,640 Blocks
Halving Events:  175,200 Blocks
Block Explorer:  http://70.179.129.34:60008/

ALL OTHER PREMINES:  0.00 WW

How To Swap Waya Wolf Coins
To Waya Wolf Coin Version 3

The swap will begin on June 24, 2024, at 12:00 PM and end on January 2, 2025, at 12:00 PM all times are CST USA.  All Waya Wolf coins original and version 2 coins will be exchanged during this period.  For original WW coins contact me through a DM on Discord.  To obtain a new Waya Wolf Coin Version 3 wallet get it from its github located at:

TSwapping your coins is easy.  Please note, that any coins sent before 12:00 PM CST USA on June 24, 2024, will be returned and not swapped.  The swap address for where to send your Waya Wolf Coins to is:

Wa28xVevmsmwn9tbBMsbFP2VHL2zXoJTV7

Here are the steps to exchange your coins:

Step 0.  Remove all your coins from all exchanges if you want to swap them.

Step 1.  Get a Waya Wolf Coin Version 3 wallet and obtain an address, we will use this address later on.

Step 2.  Send coins to the swap address:

Please note a 0.0001 WW transaction fee, possibly higher on significant amounts, that needs to be subtracted from the amount sent.  I forgot to add the last 9 in this example and you are left with dust in the wallet.

Step 3.  Wait till the sending process has been confirmed.  To see this, check in Transactions, locate the send you have made, right click on it, and select "Show Transaction Details".

In this example, The first line shows the number of confirmations as 9 and therefore not confirmed.

Below is what a confirmed transaction should look like:

Step 4.  In the Waya Wolf Swap Discord, https://discord.gg/2jQ3sxZfnk, in the section swap your coins, post the Waya Wolf Coin Version 3 address you want your coins to go to and a screenshot of the confirmed transaction for sending coins to the swap address.  This material will be checked to make sure the coins sent have made it onto the blockchain.  Then sit back and wait for your coins, it might take a while.  Please note, if your screenshot does NOT show "Confirmed" I will wait for one that does before sending any coins. This room is solely for placing information regarding the swap, no conversation should happen, and everything else will be automatically deleted unread.  If you have questions or concerns please DM me on Discord, no private swaps will be allowed.  I want everyone to be able to account for the number of swapped coins both in and out.  This way when the coins are burned there will be an even accounting without bias, of course, factoring in the transaction costs will be tricky, but I am not an accountant, just FAIR!

I will ensure the Waya Wolf current blockchain will run throughout the swap period.  At the end of the swap period, additional instructions will be provided to exchange your current Waya Wolf Coins remaining.
[/size][/color]

How To Mine

There are two ways to mine Waya Wolf Coin Version 3.  You can either pool or solo mine.  You will need to set up a WayaWolfV3.conf file in the appropriate directory.  It needs to include the following lines, you might decide to add more lines to the configure file given below:  

WayaWolfV3.conf

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=<RPCUSER>
rpcpassword=<RPCPASSWORD>
rpcport=9953

The HMQ1725 algorithm is designed for CPU mining.  You will need a mining program that will mine the algorithm.  I suggest the one found here:

Some people may have difficulty downloading this file from github because it often gives a false positive for a virus.  I have made a zip file containing the software for mining, the WayaWolfV3.conf file, and files for the solo and pool mining .bat files.  This is located at:

If you wish to mine with a pool https://mining.cminors-pool.com/ will be available after the swap starts.

Final Thoughts

Waya Wolf Coin was conceived as a payment method.  At first for the now defunct Cryptopia marketplace.  Afterward, Tethers was released and Waya Wolf coin was replaced as a payment method on the Cryptopia marketplace.  The true nature of the Waya Wolf Coin has always been designed as a payment method.  It is hoped in this incarnation, that a large enough stable value for the coin can be achieved to make this goal a reality.  If this is done, Waya Wolf will be sent to crypto payment engines as a method.  The low number of coins will only help the value greatly increase.

Another problem faced is that of exchanges and the duration of the swap.  The current exchanges for now will remain for that of the current coin.  If the exchange's books clear out sufficiently, I will ask the owners of the exchanges to switch over these exchanges to Version 3 of the coin.  However, this may take time and money.  At the end of the swap, these exchanges will be asked to change the coin Version 3.  In the meantime, crowdfunding will be necessary to obtain a Waya Wolf Version 3 exchange.  Discussion on this issue has begun and more feedback is sought.  Please keep in mind, that I am the only one who should contact exchanges for prices.  Some exchanges I would like to be listed include Xeggex, it is way out of our price range unless someone with $5,000 USD willing to donate for this listing and then the money for the AMM pools and the WW.  I know, we all would like to be on premium exchanges, but we have to be selective to meet such a goal.  A personal preference would be an exchange that does not have KYC.

Of course, we desire to make our coin as great as possible.  I am only one person and will rely on you the community to give some direction on how the coin is to be evolved to make it the greatest coin ever.

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 02:00:42 AM

Hello All,

Just wanted to give some information about Cminors Mining Pool for WW.
The mining pool can be located at https://mining.cminors-pool.com/

The batch file I use for windows is:

Code:
cls
cpuminer-aes-sse42.exe  -a hmq1725  -o stratum+tcp://mining.stratum.cminors-pool.com:34401   -u <Your WWC V3 Address>  -p c=WW
pause

Cheers,
Waya

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2024, 12:09:09 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2024, 01:22:37 PM by waya

Hello All,

Please Swap Your Coins!!!

To do this I would suggest the following steps:

Step 1.  Go to all exchanges, Frei Exchanges and Exbitron, and cancel all orders.
Step 2.  Download all your coins from all the exchanges and send them to your wallet.
Step 3.  Send all your coins to the swap wallet:

Wa28xVevmsmwn9tbBMsbFP2VHL2zXoJTV7
Step 4.  You must wait for 10 confirmations on the coins you sent to the swap wallet.  
            You can check this in the TRANSACTIONS tab, and select the line corresponding to the
            send to the swap.  Wait till the sending process has been confirmed.  To see this, check in Transactions,
            locate the send you have made, right click on it, and select "Show Transaction Details".

Right-click on that line and select "Show Transaction Details" in the Status line it will say how many
            confirmations.  This will take some time!

Step 5.  While waiting for the confirmations, get a new wallet, Waya Wolf Coin V3, from:[/size][/color]

Step 6.  Open the Waya Wolf Coin V3 and select/make a wallet for the swapped coins.
Step 7.  When You have 10 or more confirmations from the current wallet showing this to
             the swap wallet take a screen picture of that information.
Step 8.  In the Waya Wolf Swap Discord, https://discord.gg/2jQ3sxZfnk, in the section
            "swap your coins", post the Waya Wolf Coin Version 3 address you want your
             coins to go to and a screenshot of the confirmed transaction.
Step 9.  Sit back and relax, your job is done!!  Just wait for those tasty WWC V3 coins
             to arrive.

Just as a reminder the swap ends on
January 2, 2025

If you have any remaining coins in your wallet, you must contact me before the end of the swap.  I will determine what you will get from the coins in your wallet.  Any coins generated after the end of the swap will not be counted towards the coins you receive.  Contacting me after the swap ends will be at my discretion if a swap will be possible.  The swap wallet of WWC V3 coins will be provably burned.  All of the information on these coins being burned will be made public.  Of course, when this wallet is burned there will be no more swaps.  I will announce when the wallet will be burned!

Cheers,
Waya

CQ92

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 09:51:38 PM

That's sort of a joke, isn't it ?

If you have any remaining coins in your wallet, you must contact me before the end of the swap.  I will determine what you will get from the coins in your wallet.  Contacting me after the swap ends will be at my discretion if a swap will be possible.
How is it at "your discretion" if people get to keep their coins .... and you will determine what they get from their wallet? Or if they get anything at all ?

Basically it looks like a real scam in the making ... his discretion if you actually get or can keep any coins .... and he will decide that.

And in the discord forum on an exchange where he listed his coin to trade .... this is really professional isn't it and I quote his own words he posted:

"Anyone else tired of the bullshit from this place, I mean it can't jus be me.  With there rounding systems they screw you one way or another. they don't chop on sells, they round up, and on buys the chop always leaving you with dust you will never be able to use.  BRAVO FUCKTARDS!!  I promised myself I wouldn't use that word but I just tried to withdraw BTCZ a coin on many exchanges, but wait you cannot withdraw it.  Holy Batballs Batman.  Is it this block explorer
https://explorer.btcz.rocks/blocks
Why no its not.  Are there exchanges for it?  why hell yes there is, even this shithole!!

So lets do the check list, valid block explorer?  Check
Places to send coins like other exchanges and wallets?  Check
Widely used coin everywhere? Check
Listed here on the USDT exchange? Check
Can you withdraw it? Oh hell no
Why? Because the baby genuises here have it off!
Why would they do such a thing? Not a clue
Are they just clueless? Yes
Should they be running an echange? No
Have they closed in the past? You Betcha
Did they treat there prior clients good? No, it was more like dog shit on a new pair of expensive shoes
Have they kept promises? Not at all
Are they thieves? Don't really know, but if I had to guess I would go with no because they would not be here they would already be in prison from their try at stealing!!
Is it getting harder to berate these morons in new amusing ways? Yes, totally yes, I stay up at nights trying to figure out new ways to berate these jagoffs, i will admit it harshes ones buzz
Anyone wonder why this is the only discord for an exchange that does not list any team member? I sure do, I am sure many do.
Anyone have a theory why?  Well it just so happens I do!!  They are tired of being told about problems and called names they have to google to find out what they mean!!
Why do new coins list here? Beats the fuck out of me!!
Am I going to leave this exchange? You betcha after I get my coins
Will I keep my coin off of this piece of shit?  Hell Yes

The exchange admin did reply and I quote :
"withdraw your coins and have a nice day"

So for any readers, just a warning  ... this is pretty much what you might run into in this particular coin and person .... not very professional at all in any way and might just be a scam operation in the end. And you might note the exchange he is talking about above
is where he put his coin to trade and has it listed on his site as a trading exchange.
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2024, 09:17:12 PM

Hello All,

I would like to address the above post because it is a really funny story.  See the Exbitron exchange if you can call it that and is an exchange Waya Wolf Coin will never use again.  Keep in mind this exchange "failed" once, and I believe it was most likely due to incompetence due to the owner of the site.  Now I can post stuff that the owner of that exchange said and it is terrifying to hear from someone who runs an exchange, and this is one of his little minions.  As I have said if you have any coins there get them out as soon as you can.  If anyone in this community has any issues removing any coins contact me via a DM and I will have a little talk with the owner, he does not like talking to me.  I seem to have a private effect on him as well as a public one that just causes him many issues and sooner or later he caves.

They hold coins there hostage because they do not know what they are doing, for example, I have seen the coin Kaspa, now I could have the spelling of the coin wrong but I am going with it, mentioned over and over again in their discord.  The simple reason why the owner has blocked Kaspa is because they are not listed on CMC.  What he did to all the coins that were formerly on the exchange was to pair them with USDT, not the ones they paid for listing.  See he did this because CMC gives information on what the charges should be for withdrawal fees.  This is what he admitted in the Discord as he said something about figuring the fee was confusing and then mentioned something about spaghetti.  See what I mean about true incompetence, would you want to be on such an exchange.  

Now, I have been debating on what to do with this post since all of you know me.  Of course, I did say those things, this minion can copy and paste well, but I bet the shoes he wears are either velcro or slipon.  It should shock no one that I would say something like that when it comes to injustice and bullshit.  If I make a mistake, I admit it and do my best to fix it or compensate for it.  I am very transparent.  I was just going to ignore it, but then I thought this little worm would have thought he won, and you this isn't me.  

His biggest complaint is my integrity simply and I rule with an iron fist.  I shall on high deem what shall count after the swap is over to any remaing balances in wallets.  If only you could hear this in my head as I am typing this, it is like the Judge from the movie "The Wall" by Pink Floyd.  He makes it sound so dramatic.  What he doesn't seem to understand, and it is a simple fact, a blockchain never stops.  You cant kill a blockchain, which is why so many devs go out of there way to do blockchain matching.  So they just have on huge blockchain, that should be checkpoined often for good management.  Now, I am in the minority, why waste all that time getting the Merkle Block to line up with the previous version of the coin when we are switching platforms completely.  For those who have been following Waya Wolf Coin for a while now, know that since October 2016 this is the third time the wallet has been updated.  Each time, for all practaal purposes, it was effectively a new coin.  Skip a lot of handwaving here.  So, I do not keep the blockchain, and hence there must be a truncation point at which any coins in the wallet are not considered valid.  

Now why do I get to make this decision, it is because I do all the swaps by hand and take measures to make sure everything is fair.  If there is a mistake or serious delay, I pay for it out of my own pocket.  All transactions are posted, nothing is done in private.  Coins left over or swapped are burned.  Coins mined in anyway after the end of the day on January 2, 2025, will not be counted.  It is simply my job to exclude any coins passed this day.  Now on I am granting people some time because of when this date just happened to fall to submit final requests.  I hope at least half of you are still drinking or at least hung over.  I will be in Las Vegas personally, so you know the last thing on my mind will be the swap.  At this point in the swap it is really simple, and directions and time horizons will be specified that are realistic.

Now minion, you sniveling little worm, all of the above was to the Waya Wolf Coin Community, but I thought since I did decide to reply to your idiotic post.  I should reply to you directly, and here is what I have to say, and I wonder if you even know what it means:

,,!,,

Cheers to the Waya Wolf Community,
Waya

www.dogekingdom.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 03:48:36 AM

Absolutely disgusting behavior by you Waya, you dare for a moment pretend you did anything other than speak in pure lies and putrid entitlement. Here's some fact responses to his claims, (facts are things that are true, Waya), you'll get there one day.

Exbitron was hacked, it didn't fail, it was stolen from, your wrong opinions don't change what actually happened. Since the hack the team have been working tirelessly for zero compensation to try to repay the debt (most exchanges run away when bad things happen), the only reason you received a response is because of how damaging your lies are, you kicked and screamed pure bs until you got what you wanted, congratulations, you're a toddler.

Your second paragraph is so stupid it barely deserves a response, but, all of Kaspa is working now except withdrawals, no new news means exactly that, there's no new news. Would you rather they opened prematurely and lost everyth.... wait, of course you'd rather that, you're clearly in this for attention, you want Exbitron to be wrong and you right so bad you're willing to lie and destroy any chance you have of saving your shitcoin.

You do not own your mistakes, you made a heap of colossally funny ones and instead of thanking the person helping you, you went ballistic and accused them of being a secret part of the Exbitron team, lol. Remember when you were sending coins to the wrong address because the algo changed and you were blaming them?

Anyway, I have a bunch of screenshots of your ridiculous clown behavior, happy to share them all. Let me reiterate, you are disgusting, your opinions are not facts and your integrity is not in question, it's non existent.
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2024, 06:03:12 PM

Absolutely disgusting behavior by you Waya, you dare for a moment pretend you did anything other than speak in pure lies and putrid entitlement. Here's some fact responses to his claims, (facts are things that are true, Waya), you'll get there one day.

Exbitron was hacked, it didn't fail, it was stolen from, your wrong opinions don't change what actually happened. Since the hack the team have been working tirelessly for zero compensation to try to repay the debt (most exchanges run away when bad things happen), the only reason you received a response is because of how damaging your lies are, you kicked and screamed pure bs until you got what you wanted, congratulations, you're a toddler.

Your second paragraph is so stupid it barely deserves a response, but, all of Kaspa is working now except withdrawals, no new news means exactly that, there's no new news. Would you rather they opened prematurely and lost everyth.... wait, of course you'd rather that, you're clearly in this for attention, you want Exbitron to be wrong and you right so bad you're willing to lie and destroy any chance you have of saving your shitcoin.

You do not own your mistakes, you made a heap of colossally funny ones and instead of thanking the person helping you, you went ballistic and accused them of being a secret part of the Exbitron team, lol. Remember when you were sending coins to the wrong address because the algo changed and you were blaming them?

Anyway, I have a bunch of screenshots of your ridiculous clown behavior, happy to share them all. Let me reiterate, you are disgusting, your opinions are not facts and your integrity is not in question, it's non existent.

Ok, So here we have another one of the minions of Exbitron going off with screenshots he mentioned.  So I have lots of them of them myself.  The most damaging ones happen to be in DM in discord.  If they want to get all sorts of silly, I will make eskal of exbitron, the person who owns exbitron, look like a fool.  Now, they say the exchange was hacked, but can that be proven 100%.  I mean what proof was given for the hack, and even if there was a hack, the exchange failed.  It failed because there was a hack.  I also say any exchange that treats its old coins from before the hack as crap is not a good exchange.  It only paired those coins up with USDT and not the markets they paid for.  Most of the markets were disabled unless you bitched about it.  Then you had to bitch some more to be able withdraw.  With the Kaspa coin, people have been asking for a long time to be able to remove there coins from the exchange and nothing has happened.  Would this be a good exchange, if you cannot remove your coins because the owner blocks the removal of coins.  Now, I will have to post a screenshot of why he does this.  Read it and ask yourself, do I want to be on this exchange?  Now for all who know me, I can be abrasive so, if they post all of that nonsense what a shock.  When I see what he has done and those planted minions as "traders" who work for the exchange, it is not what I would call above board.  Now, like I said, they want to go after me for stuff I said in channels, but they have to ask themselves, what was said to me in private that set me off.  See they only know half the story.  So I honestly don't give a shit about what they have to say.  I just don't care.  I am not even going to format this message, rare for me not to do.  Just look at their numbers up against mine here.  Here is the promised screenshot:

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2024, 06:22:59 PM

Hey Minions,

Look you lapdogs, post all that you will. I don't really care.  See you don't even know this system well enough to know Newbies are far away from posting actual screenshots.  I do not think, I will repost to many, unless I think I have something amusing to me to say.  Now on the other hand, I may just go out of my way to, well do stuff.  Who knows, I heard some guys talking about some things, maybe I will try something like that.

Cheers,
Waya

www.dogekingdom.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 07:56:34 PM

Your empty lies are meaningless, you can grab sections of chat out of context if you want and try to hide your disgusting behavior but I have all the screenshots, you're fucking disgusting. Would you like some more screenshots of your pathetic behavior?

https://i.imgur.com/6asdjlj.png

https://i.imgur.com/eh4jumc.png

ReKtFreak

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 02:01:11 PM

I had a hard time compiling this on Linux. It appears it is looking for the crypto directory inside the obj directory. I self-resolved by copying the directory into the correct place, but this will cause issues with others if not resolved in the code.
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 09:40:56 PM

I had a hard time compiling this on Linux. It appears it is looking for the crypto directory inside the obj directory. I self-resolved by copying the directory into the correct place, but this will cause issues with others if not resolved in the code.

Hello Freak,

I thought I put that library in there.  I knew it was missing.  Sorry about that.  There hopefully will be a new wallet coming out since the stakes came out wrong, I am just waiting on them.

Cheers,
Waya

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: