Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchase of ASICs in the Current Market  (Read 267 times)
fomoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 07:33:31 AM

I keep hearing that ASIC prices have dropped as a result of the current bear market. Is now the time to invest in a miner? I don't have cheap electricity or any provisions to accommodate miners, so I'll look into hosted mining solutions.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2022, 10:46:44 PM

Be careful on buying ASIC units on unknown sites like the post above they are not verified distrubutor.
If you want to buy ASIC units without worrying about scammers always buy directly on the manufacturers or verified distributor.

CANAAN right now is the only manufacturer selling very cheap units you can check it here https://shop.canaan.io/

Also check the Bitmain here https://shop.canaan.io/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 6424

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 09:55:22 AM

I keep hearing that ASIC prices have dropped as a result of the current bear market. Is now the time to invest in a miner? I don't have cheap electricity or any provisions to accommodate miners, so I'll look into hosted mining solutions.

There is a risk of NOT actually owning your mining hardware, regardless of how well-established the host might seem, usually, things don't work out well, so if you don't have your own place with cheap enough power to compete against the majority of the large players which is probably below 5 cents per kWh as of now's standards -- mining is probably not for you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Queentoshi

Activity: 784
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 10:28:53 AM

I keep hearing that ASIC prices have dropped as a result of the current bear market. Is now the time to invest in a miner? 
If the prices are down due to the Bear market, for others who have been looking for ways to get their own equipment because they have assessed their situation and know that they can accommodate it (Power & Space), now is a great time, because the prices will go up just as bitcoins go up.

I don't have cheap electricity or any provisions to accommodate miners,
It would have been nice if you properly explained your situation and challenges so we can understand you when you say you do not have any provision to accomodate miners.
fomoinvestor (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:29:10 AM

Hello there!
Due to the correlation between ASICs and Bitcoin movement, the price of miners has dropped significantly in recent months. A bear market is the best time to buy miners at the lowest possible price.
Our marketplace (https://marketplace.zionodes.com/marketplace/) provides hosted mining solutions with a minimum order quantity of one. If you are satisfied, you can later use our trading desk (https://trade.zionodes.com/en/marketplace) to place bulk orders from a variety of industry-leading miners.
I see. Thank you
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 11:49:24 AM

I see. Thank you
I think you should take notice of how others warned you about hosted mining risk. Especially if the company is relatively unknown and has no prior deal/transaction history on the forum. If you don't have enough capital to buy and manage your rig, maybe try looking for other options such as GPU mining or staking. It still has risks, but probably a better gamble compared to giving money to unknown mining sites.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fomoinvestor (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:59:16 AM

I keep hearing that ASIC prices have dropped as a result of the current bear market. Is now the time to invest in a miner? 
If the prices are down due to the Bear market, for others who have been looking for ways to get their own equipment because they have assessed their situation and know that they can accommodate it (Power & Space), now is a great time, because the prices will go up just as bitcoins go up.

I don't have cheap electricity or any provisions to accommodate miners,
It would have been nice if you properly explained your situation and challenges so we can understand you when you say you do not have any provision to accomodate miners.
I don't have cheap electricity or storage, which is why I am looking for hosted mining solutions.
Plaguedeath

Activity: 728
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 12:42:32 PM

I don't have cheap electricity or storage, which is why I am looking for hosted mining solutions.
There's many risk if you're looking for mining hosting, I think if you're just looking for stranger without any reputation in this forum or someone that you doesn't know on the real life, you might get scammed. Other thing is how you can sure if he's really good to take care of your hardware etc since it's need regular maintenance.

I don't know why you seems to force yourself to be take a part to become a miner, just buy Bitcoin on an exchange and hold it, you will get benefit too for the return.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
spectre71

Activity: 358
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 01:26:51 PM

Welcome.

No clue to where you are. But how do you heat your home? If via electricity you can use the heat byproduct to heat your home over the winter until you find a home for it. Do the math.
sabre_labs

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 07:36:23 AM

Hosted mining tend to join the ranks of scams and loss making ideas. Try to steer away from them as you can't see or touch the machines.

If you are looking at offsite mining you can always purchase a miner from a reputable source and find a place to house them cheaply.Mining isn't that easy anymore especially bitcoin mining.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 01:03:06 AM

"so I'll look into hosted mining"

read the story of GAW miners...completely legit company that went full scam after they switched to hosting (money was too easy, greed took over)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: