Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to get any account for free from a pro account seller - 80+ vouches  (Read 1347 times)
Cornucopia (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 07:52:27 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2023, 06:00:30 AM by Cornucopia

I am still selling this - providing active support and guide still works as of late 2023!

Wondering how people on forums can sell premium accounts? Maybe you want to know how you can start to sell yourself? Or just want to stop paying for 5 subscriptions? You're in the right place! I have been a seller, and this is exactly what I will teach you. Have any questions? Send me a PM!

I am the original seller of this guide and so can provide customized support if needed.

PayPal is accepted through my autobuy link, as well as BTC BTC and other crypto

Purchase my guide here

https://allaccountsfree.sellix.io/

See my EARNINGS selling accounts here - done consistently following the guide, you can make between 400-800USD per month with around 10 minutes of daily work. Or just keep the accounts for yourself!

https://ibb.co/album/z6PSVL

Who am I?

I have been involved in selling accounts since 2017. In that time, I have sold thousands of USD worth of streaming, VPN and gaming accounts. I have also sold a guide on the process for the last year, with over 1000 sales and 80 plus reviews. The guide has been given a big update for 2022. See my sales proof here - https://ibb.co/x5RCdf8. This experience means I am not just a random seller selling a resold guide - I have followed this process and can provide expert help if needed!

What am I selling?

This guide is all my experience distilled into a guide. It eliminates the need for any trial and error, and common pitfalls. It includes a section on the process and useful resources, PLUS a section showing you exactly how to duplicate my earnings. You can expect to do at least 400USD in a month if selling following my instructions and selling 5+ different accounts.

Is this a get rich quick scheme?

Actually, the earnings are separate to the method. You could use the method for personal use and never need or want to sell them, and it's still a great value. But, if you are interested in selling, absolutely not. It is providing a product (the accounts that you get) that is in high need, that can be easily produced. This method has been in use for 5+ years, and cannot become saturated as it's not a one off exploit, it's a general way of getting the accounts that can't be patched. The earnings are as valid today as they were 3 years ago.

The earnings potential is around 400-800USD per month, with about 10 minutes per day of work on average after the initial set up (about 30mins-1hr). That 10 minutes is usually spent posting sales posts and replacing customers accounts. Earnings would depend on the amount of different accounts you sell.

What accounts can I get?

I include tools for 60 or so of the most popular accounts. Streaming services like HBO NOW, Netflix and Hulu, Music services like Deezer, Tidal and Spotify, a bunch of different food and gaming accounts, VP N services like NordVPN, ExpressVPN and others! However, the method works for many more accounts. I just can't include every single one out there. Chances are though, if you want a tool for a service that I don't include, it is available on the exclusive resources I have linked in the guide.

The main guide includes everything needed to get popular accounts in fields like streaming (Spotify, HBO MAX, Instagram, Hulu, more), VPN (NordVPN, ExpressVPN, Tunnelbear, more) and many many more. It's written by someone who has done this process for years.

This guide includes

a general outline of the process

my support if needed for any reason

the program that you use and useful resources

a step by step walkthrough of the process

outlines exactly how to start your own shop and best practices to make the most money possible. If you follow these instructions, you will make money.

a video tutorial I created to show the process

all future updates so it never goes out of date

The $35 option includes all this, plus a guide I wrote on upgrading accounts from free to premium like Spotify and YouTube premium.

VOUCHES - I have many more then the 4 posted here. Check the links below. I have been selling this guide for 2 years, and have over 80 vouches. And many more on reddit that have since been lost! Sad

To see all my 80+ previous vouches on my old autobuy, go here - https://shoppy.gg/@Krivu

To see my most recent vouches on my other autobuy go here -  https://allaccountsfree.sellix.io/

-----------------------------------------------

(from autobuy) " Product is as described with downloads and detailed info. Value for sure"

(from autobuy) "Finally an actual way to do this without viruses, 5 stars"

(from autobuy) "Excellent product! Will recommend it"

--------------------------------------------------

(from autobuy) " No complaints info is very good"

--------------------------------------------------

Purchase my guide here https://allaccountsfree.sellix.io/

Use code "lucky" for 15% off as a reward for your perseverance!

IIrik11

Activity: 269
Merit: 37

🍀🍀🍀

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 02:20:24 PM

no offense but if ur that good why u need to sell this guide?

seriously, if ur making as much as u say u r, wouldn't u try to keep it to urself so it doesn't get patched?

Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 07:40:26 PM

seriously, if ur making as much as u say u r, wouldn't u try to keep it to urself so it doesn't get patched?

Second income sources are always good, especially when I need to restock, etc. It's not an instant money glitch or anything but it can be decent side income with not much work outside of the initial setup if you do it right.

Also, there's no danger of that because it's not a one off exploit that can be patched or a specific vulnerability, it's a general method that has been working for years and will continue to work because there isn't really a defense.
IIrik11

Activity: 269
Merit: 37

🍀🍀🍀

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 03:12:25 PM

Second income sources are always good, especially when I need to restock, etc. It's not an instant money glitch or anything but it can be decent side income with not much work outside of the initial setup if you do it right.

Also, there's no danger of that because it's not a one off exploit that can be patched or a specific vulnerability, it's a general method that has been working for years and will continue to work because there isn't really a defense.

fair enough.

currently, i can't afford to buy any guides but i'll let u know if some day i can.

good luck with ur sales, sir.
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 07:28:49 PM

fair enough.

currently, i can't afford to buy any guides but i'll let u know if some day i can.

good luck with ur sales, sir.

I gotchu, send me a PM. Smiley
StuffSneak

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

Strive for Success

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 08:56:09 AM

Let me know if you are willing to give a review copy here.

I will not only write a vouch/review after testing but I will pay back from the earnings if your method works as advertised. And an onsite vouch/review will help you get more trust & customers. I am an old member on forum you can check my profile.

Let me know.
Thanks!
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 07:41:27 AM

I will not only write a vouch/review after testing but I will pay back from the earnings if your method works as advertised. And an onsite vouch/review will help you get more trust & customers. I am an old member on forum you can check my profile.

Let me know.
Thanks!

sure, send me a pm and ill get you a copy!
Myers75

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 06:18:45 AM

So what are you selling here bro? Is this one of those beginner cracking guides that shows you how to load combo into Openbullet? Or is this something legit? We all know that combos, proxies and configs can also cost a fortune.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 09:55:30 AM

Do we have any news with this review? Roll Eyes It's been a few days (a couple of weeks) but there are no updates Sad

In any case, OP if you are interested I can also offer the review/feedback/review of your method, I have done several evaluations in the past (check my trust ratings).
I am always objective and honest in my evaluations (without revealing any details about the method in question) Wink .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 08:26:19 AM

Do we have any news with this review? Roll Eyes It's been a few days (a couple of weeks) but there are no updates Sad

In any case, OP if you are interested I can also offer the review/feedback/review of your method, I have done several evaluations in the past (check my trust ratings).
I am always objective and honest in my evaluations (without revealing any details about the method in question) Wink .

have not heard back, so I am happy to get you one, send me a pm!
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 02:36:51 AM

I gave the above poster a vouch copy and never got a response - so you can take that as a 5 star review I suppose! LTC and BTC proudly accepted!
jiblits

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 10:22:39 PM

Is your Sellix store still acitve?
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 11:13:41 AM

Is your Sellix store still acitve?

Hi, yes it is! Smiley
jezhead

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 07:07:57 PM

Of course i would in turn leave you a positive review and pay 1 1/2 times back the profit i make from it. Tried to send you a pm but it seems you don't allow messages from "newbies" even though i have been a member here for over 5 years LOL Grin
paid2

Activity: 728
Merit: 2311

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2023, 12:33:07 AM

Unfortunately it is too expensive to be bought without a legit review before  Undecided

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2023, 10:39:29 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2023, 10:30:09 AM by Mr. Big

Of course i would in turn leave you a positive review and pay 1 1/2 times back the profit i make from it. Tried to send you a pm but it seems you don't allow messages from "newbies" even though i have been a member here for over 5 years LOL Grin

I can get you one - I just sent you a message!

Okay actually I went to your profile and ironically it says - User 'jezhead' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies . I have changed it on my end, so just send me a PM and ill get you a vouch copy Smiley
bnbstorm
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 12:08:20 PM

Okay actually I went to your profile and ironically it says - User 'jezhead' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies . I have changed it on my end, so just send me a PM and ill get you a vouch copy Smiley

Willing to have a vouch copy if you have any. Dm is open.

Krusty guy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 11:27:25 AM

Of course i would in turn leave you a positive review  years LOL Grin

Let's be honest, who is going to trust a review from a newbie?
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 08:22:10 AM

bump!
immu

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 08:24:36 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2023, 08:49:01 AM by immu

I've just paid via Binance app, waiting for my copy

Edit:
I tried to sent the amount which was in invoice, but I've never realized transaction fees was '0.0002' - I hope you don't mind .

Thanks,
immu
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: