Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to get any account for free from a pro account seller - 80+ vouches  (Read 1346 times)
Cornucopia (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 08:45:55 AM

I've just paid via Binance app, waiting for my copy

Edit:
I tried to sent the amount which was in invoice, but I've never realized transaction fees was '0.0002' - I hope you don't mind .

Thanks,
immu

Hi, I saw the order. It says partial payment, and I didn't get any payment from the order - did you end up getting your money back? I can still send you the guide as a courtesy, send me an email you want it sent to on the contact section on my site and I'll get it to you. Smiley
immu

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 09:31:11 AM

Edit:
I tried to sent the amount which was in invoice, but I've never realized transaction fees was '0.0002' - I hope you don't mind .

Thanks,
immu

Hi, I saw the order. It says partial payment, and I didn't get any payment from the order - did you end up getting your money back? I can still send you the guide as a courtesy, send me an email you want it sent to on the contact section on my site and I'll get it to you. Smiley

I have left you a reply over there, but my question is where is the money gone?

Regards,
immu
immu

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 04:20:45 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2023, 07:01:14 PM by immu

Edit:

Thanks,
immu

I have replied with my Email https://allaccountsfree.mysellix.io/ticket/f08dcf-7c3b1f7fae-4e0b57 , can you please double check

Thanks,
immu.
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 05:54:43 AM

Edit:

Thanks,
immu

I have replied with my Email https://allaccountsfree.mysellix.io/ticket/f08dcf-7c3b1f7fae-4e0b57 , can you please double check

Thanks,
immu.

Apologies for the delay, even though I didn't get the $ I have sent both guides over and hope you find them useful!
immu

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 06:51:06 AM

Edit:

Thanks,
immu

Thanks,
immu.

Apologies for the delay, even though I didn't get the $ I have sent both guides over and hope you find them useful!

Received, my copy - Reliable seller

will leave feedback once I get through it

Thanks,
immu
StuffSneak

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Strive for Success

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 07:27:30 PM

Let me know if you are willing to give a review copy here.

I will not only write a vouch/review after testing but I will pay back from the earnings if your method works as advertised. And an onsite vouch/review will help you get more trust & customers. I am an old member on forum you can check my profile.

Let me know.
Thanks!

Unfortunately I went away for some time before I could get the review copy.

Let me know if you are still giving it out. I am back and active now. A review will definitely help you get some sales & confidence.
t3nz0

Activity: 17
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2023, 04:00:11 AM

Does this method involve cracking, fraud, or turkish VCCs?
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 08:37:24 AM

bump
t3nz0

Activity: 17
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2023, 09:37:14 PM

Does this method involve cracking, fraud, or turkish VCCs?

I'm guessing it does involve one of these?
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 05:59:32 AM

I am still selling this - providing active support and guide still works as of late 2023!
Cornucopia (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 06:38:27 AM

bump
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: