Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 11:26:48 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Undead Blocks  (Read 40 times)
BitGoba (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 161

⚡bitgoba@getalby.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2022, 11:29:46 AM

Undead Blocks is a play-to-earn multiplayer FPS zombie survival crypto game. Players can fight their way through hordes of zombies using special NFT weapons & earn ZBUX, the Undead Blocks reward currency, as they progress through easter-egg filled maps. Undead Blocks has over 140 unique weapons & explosives already created. Full game launching in Q4 2022.

https://www.undeadblocks.com/

UNDEAD token

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/undead-blocks

UNDEAD token can be staked for 6,9, or 12 month periods to earn %APY returns rewarded in additional $UNDEAD token upon completion of the staking period.
By staking a defined minimum quantity of $UNDEAD token in one of the staking pools, a free NFT or in-game item will be minted immediately upon staking of token and will be added to the wallet of the staker for immediate use

Loot Coffins
Undead Blocks Loot Coffins are available to be purchased at a discount using $UNDEAD token.  Any Loot Coffins purcahsed with $UNDEAD token is burned by periodically sending the $UNDEAD to a burn wallet.

Burn, $UNDEAD, Burn
Every single in-game purchase made with $UNDEAD token is immediately burned.  You heard that correctly, whether someone buys a Loot Coffin in $UNDEAD token, purchases a limited edition skin using $UNDEAD token, or another in-game item purchase with $UNDEAD token, that token is immediately burned.  What this means for the token is that by just holding $UNDEAD, the value of your holdings may increase with every $UNDEAD token that is burned to decrease the circulating supply.  With several games to come in the future under the Wagyu Games umbrella, and many games developed using WagyuOS, $UNDEAD burn will accumulate in a large way over the next few years.  $UNDEAD is burned by periodically sending all $UNDEAD tokens used for in-game purchases to a burn wallet.  Burn statistics will be posted weekly.

Governance

Wagyu Games will be implementing a raw voting system with weight based on $UNDEAD holdings. Holders of $UNDEAD will be able to vote on matters such as, but not excluded to:
Incorporating future Weapon Loadouts into the ecosystem
Future map and game modes
Potential rewards for $UNDEAD token holders dependent on performance and sustainability

The Halloween Bash is FREE to play and earn to the public, no NFT required!

Z390

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 05:28:00 PM

I am well aware of this play to earn game, I could have been a fan till now but the supply for in game earning is too much, around 14% I think 💭, also the graphics isn't that good compared to other survival zombie games on the market right now, the team still have lots of upgrade to do if they want this game to catch the attention of many players around the world.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 06:38:20 PM

I like these toys. I myself recently wrote a post about a game that should be released soon, by the way, also in this quarter. A very interesting game, if you want to see my post, it's called Project Hive.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
BitGoba (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 161

⚡bitgoba@getalby.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2022, 06:57:38 PM

I am well aware of this play to earn game, I could have been a fan till now but the supply for in game earning is too much, around 14% I think 💭, also the graphics isn't that good compared to other survival zombie games on the market right now, the team still have lots of upgrade to do if they want this game to catch the attention of many players around the world.

The graphics are amazing
This is a beta full game coming for Christmas
Play to earn mod is only for 6000 NFT owners .Gold ZBUX is a stable in-game reward currency not UNDEAD token.Gold ZBUX is pegged at $0.10 (off chain currency)

In free game mode, players earn green zbux
Green ZBUX Uses:
Upgrading Weapon Loadouts to higher levels of performance
Purchasing Loot Coffin  NFT weapons skins, and  NFT character skins
In every Undead Blocks Loot Coffin contains a special Undead Blocks game reward item.  Most items obtained through a Loot Coffin are weapon or character skins, and can be traded on the secondary marketplace.  Each weapon skin has a varying rarity and chance of being pulled out of a Loot Coffin, and each one has a fixed limited supply.  This means that as time passes, each skin gets more rare.
Loot Coffins can be purchased for any cryptocurrecy equivalent of $10.99 USD. It can also be purchased with 110 Gold ZBUX.  Finally, get a discount by purchasing 1 Loot Coffin for $9.99 worth of $UNDEAD Token.  To strengthen the Undead Blocks ecosystem, all $UNDEAD Token used to purchase Loot Coffins are periodically Burned, creating a deflationary currency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: