Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bet365 spanish 🇪🇸 accounts for sell , fast fast!!!  (Read 44 times)
Bet365usbg12 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 06:35:19 AM

Dear punters, bettors and gamblers,

I can proudly tell you that I have a collection of 75 fully verified Spanish bet365 accounts.
You are NOT getting any wallet attached to it, I will provide docs so you can make paypal or any other wallet that you prefer!

Looking for a SERIOUS client who is ready to buy bulks of it, and I will provide a discount for massive orders.
I am well known and I'm selling them for quite a long time, so I will NOT GIVE SAMPLES FOR TESTING/CHECKING!
Price for 1 account is 250EUR, and in case you want to buy bulks (more than 5), I will get it down to 200EUR!

Prices for Italian BET365 are 300EUR and they have skrill attached.
I don't have a lot of them so there is no discount for buying more than one.

No negotiations are accepted.

Contact on Telegram only: @matus365
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bet365accountss

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 07:10:14 AM

Sorry but those prices are crazy i have a Friend Who IS known seller of spanish accounts and he sell them For 120€
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: