Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency should be Integrated into School Curriculum  (Read 1416 times)
teiviet

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 02:38:27 AM

After reading so many theories, Analysis and the powers of crypto currency in a nation's economy, the greater impact it will bring to developed and fast developing countries. I began to wonder why is crypto currency not accepted in some area's and organization of the world, can we characterized this as lack of information, and awareness to the people. If this be the case, Can we find a way to adopted Crypto Currency as a Subject and integrate it into our school curriculum, or better still as topic and integrate it into Economy's. This has been on my mind, And I honestly need your contribution and your thoughts towards this. I honestly think crypto currency, BTC and ETH for example. Should be adopted globally and accepted by everyone. Thanks

This issue should be treated separately. Let’s break it down first: 1. University courses. 2. Digital currency. 3 Blockchain underlying technology. These are the three important elements that I understand. The setting of professional courses in universities is based on the objective needs of the real world. The professionals trained by universities should be technicians, not traders in the digital currency market. Bitcoin and other altcoins are only part of the financial market. Second, the current huge volatility of digital currency itself also tells us that there are huge risks in this industry, and it is not suitable for students to participate in it. Finally, the underlying technology of the blockchain can currently be set up in universities for related professional courses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 02:59:56 AM

snip
Many processes are difficult to add cryptocurrency lessons without the legality of cryptocurreny status because the government will not approve its accreditation and the government will not budget funding for teachers who teach cryptocurreny subjects, so the main factor that must get legality from the government even though its use is limited as a futures asset and not an exchange (currency). If the legality process is complete, it is very easy to get competent teachers to study cryptocurrency because the government has supported the government to provide school budgets for practical purposes and financing for teacher salaries.

Besides, what exactly should they teach about. The question is, should they teach just basics during several lessons. Or should it be a program for several semesters or years? Second option is complicated. I dont think parents would agree to have an extra lesson, when knowledge about cryptocurrency isnt needed for everyone. For example I am not sure that I need all that knowledge I have learned about chemistry in school. One semester will be enough, but chemistry was in my school program for 5 years.
It could also be integrated on an economics subject much sure but having a sole course outline then it can really be done and the fact that there are already universities had been offering these courses.

We are speaking about school here, universities is a different kind of thing. When signing for university, people already make orientation on their future. Those who go to language oriented university for example, wont study cryptocurrency. But as to schools, all the things they learn are identical to every school. Which makes cryptocurrency an obligatory lesson for everyone. What should I do in I want to become a mechanic, study cryptocurrency as well? I think having 5-10 lessons as basics is ok, but having 5 years of cryptocurrency lessons is to much. Not everyone wants to connect their life with cryptocurrency.

It's clearly not appropriate to put crypto in schools. Currently, besides investing, crypto really doesn't have many applications in life and if we want to learn or learn about it, it doesn't take 5 years of learning like you said. For a new investor to fully understand the market, it only takes a few months of hard work to grasp all the basics of the market. Crypto is just a profitable investment like stocks or real estate, it's not knowledge like economics or math that we'll all need later on.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 11:58:14 PM

After reading so many theories, Analysis and the powers of crypto currency in a nation's economy, the greater impact it will bring to developed and fast developing countries. I began to wonder why is crypto currency not accepted in some area's and organization of the world, can we characterized this as lack of information, and awareness to the people. If this be the case, Can we find a way to adopted Crypto Currency as a Subject and integrate it into our school curriculum, or better still as topic and integrate it into Economy's. This has been on my mind, And I honestly need your contribution and your thoughts towards this. I honestly think crypto currency, BTC and ETH for example. Should be adopted globally and accepted by everyone. Thanks
This will finally happens but it will take sometimes for this to be integrated in school curriculum. I know some countries that had already enforce cryptocurrency have started this and it will take some times for we to see this been taught in Schools around the world. For now, it is based on interest since everyone does not support the idea of cryptocurrency and the government had not come out boldly to tell us that they are fully in support of every respect of crypto, so we can teach people around us about what cryptocurrency is all about till when everything will be endorsed.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 11:42:47 AM

snip
Many processes are difficult to add cryptocurrency lessons without the legality of cryptocurreny status because the government will not approve its accreditation and the government will not budget funding for teachers who teach cryptocurreny subjects, so the main factor that must get legality from the government even though its use is limited as a futures asset and not an exchange (currency). If the legality process is complete, it is very easy to get competent teachers to study cryptocurrency because the government has supported the government to provide school budgets for practical purposes and financing for teacher salaries.

Besides, what exactly should they teach about. The question is, should they teach just basics during several lessons. Or should it be a program for several semesters or years? Second option is complicated. I dont think parents would agree to have an extra lesson, when knowledge about cryptocurrency isnt needed for everyone. For example I am not sure that I need all that knowledge I have learned about chemistry in school. One semester will be enough, but chemistry was in my school program for 5 years.
It could also be integrated on an economics subject much sure but having a sole course outline then it can really be done and the fact that there are already universities had been offering these courses.

We are speaking about school here, universities is a different kind of thing. When signing for university, people already make orientation on their future. Those who go to language oriented university for example, wont study cryptocurrency. But as to schools, all the things they learn are identical to every school. Which makes cryptocurrency an obligatory lesson for everyone. What should I do in I want to become a mechanic, study cryptocurrency as well? I think having 5-10 lessons as basics is ok, but having 5 years of cryptocurrency lessons is to much. Not everyone wants to connect their life with cryptocurrency.

It's clearly not appropriate to put crypto in schools. Currently, besides investing, crypto really doesn't have many applications in life and if we want to learn or learn about it, it doesn't take 5 years of learning like you said. For a new investor to fully understand the market, it only takes a few months of hard work to grasp all the basics of the market. Crypto is just a profitable investment like stocks or real estate, it's not knowledge like economics or math that we'll all need later on.

it's true, there are still too many cryptocurrencies that have not been accepted, and perhaps one might say that they are not ready to use them as an important aspect of the lives of citizens in their daily activities. On the other hand, I don't think the government is carelessly integrating knowledge because there will be lots of risks if it does.
it's not about being stupid and being smart to move on. the government must also consider the bad possibilities that could happen to its citizens.
until now the government and researchers are still in the research stage looking for ways to make it safer from cyber attacks because cryptocurrency is still vulnerable to them.

we don't know what will happen if all students adopt crypto, and what kind of impact it will have on their environment and their families.
why is that? because when talking crypto is, trading, profit. all of this will stimulate the mindset of students to become rich, not the utility and benefits that are prioritized.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 01:52:56 PM

it's true, there are still too many cryptocurrencies that have not been accepted, and perhaps one might say that they are not ready to use them as an important aspect of the lives of citizens in their daily activities. On the other hand, I don't think the government is carelessly integrating knowledge because there will be lots of risks if it does.
it's not about being stupid and being smart to move on. the government must also consider the bad possibilities that could happen to its citizens.
until now the government and researchers are still in the research stage looking for ways to make it safer from cyber attacks because cryptocurrency is still vulnerable to them.

we don't know what will happen if all students adopt crypto, and what kind of impact it will have on their environment and their families.
why is that? because when talking crypto is, trading, profit. all of this will stimulate the mindset of students to become rich, not the utility and benefits that are prioritized.
I also agree cryptocurrencies have a lot of inadequacies, rushing into schools will easily lead to mistakes. It needs to be adjusted and researched further before being included in education.
Honestly, other than using it as an investment, I haven't seen any other benefits of crypto, other than investing, I really don't know what to do next with it.
Nowadays when it comes to crypto people will immediately think of investment, it does not have many applications in life, it is not like other subjects in school.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 09:28:28 AM

I agree with the plan for cryptocurrencies to be included in the school curriculum, it can be said that if it is included in the school curriculum it will prevent people from being exposed to scam projects, currently cryptocurrencies are often trending because there are many victims and it makes it difficult for the government to stop the scam project.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 01:11:18 PM

This will finally happens but it will take sometimes for this to be integrated in school curriculum. I know some countries that had already enforce cryptocurrency have started this and it will take some times for we to see this been taught in Schools around the world. For now, it is based on interest since everyone does not support the idea of cryptocurrency and the government had not come out boldly to tell us that they are fully in support of every respect of crypto, so we can teach people around us about what cryptocurrency is all about till when everything will be endorsed.
It will be quite a long process to achieve that. As is the case with the process of cryptocurrency being accepted by many people now, because I am very sure of those of us who support cryptocurrency there are some people who initially rejected this. This is based on my experience, of course, because there were several people I know who at first did not agree with the existence of cryptocurrencies, until they understood and until now they agree with its existence.
Of course, getting it into the school curriculum will be a more difficult process, because it will involve a lot of government agencies to support or not the movement.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 01:58:12 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

I agree with the plan for cryptocurrencies to be included in the school curriculum, it can be said that if it is included in the school curriculum it will prevent people from being exposed to scam projects, currently cryptocurrencies are often trending because there are many victims and it makes it difficult for the government to stop the scam project.
After all, when it is included in the school curriculum, the scam project will disappear?
OK, now here it is. Regardless of which country you come from, if the government or the education office wants to include cryptocurrency lessons in the school curriculum, then they must choose the level first because cryptocurrency lessons are not possible to include at the elementary school level or for children under 10 years of age.

Scam projects cannot be eradicated at any time because they were born based on the intentions of those who created them. Although everyone can still avoid getting caught up in a scam project, it should be noted that it cannot be eradicated at its root. And the cryptocurrency trend itself is actually becoming famous not only because of scam projects, but also because there are more successful projects and people who have become independent and rich through cryptocurrencies.
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 05:48:24 PM
Merited by fillippone (2), Husna QA (1)

OK, now here it is. Regardless of which country you come from, if the government or the education office wants to include cryptocurrency lessons in the school curriculum, then they must choose the level first because cryptocurrency lessons are not possible to include at the elementary school level or for children under 10 years of age.
Cryptocurrency course curriculum is only worth adding for the university level in the faculties of economics and informatics engineering, general knowledge about Bitcoin is based on these two faculties but can also be added for vocational schools with lessons adjusted for the level of student knowledge, based on information on vocational schools in El Salvador has already graduated 38 students for the Bitcoin diploma and it is possible that the project for the Bitcoin diploma graduation will be developed for the next level up to university.

Scam projects cannot be eradicated at any time because they were born based on the intentions of those who created them. Although everyone can still avoid getting caught up in a scam project, it should be noted that it cannot be eradicated at its root. And the cryptocurrency trend itself is actually becoming famous not only because of scam projects, but also because there are more successful projects and people who have become independent and rich through cryptocurrencies.
Scam projects will never disappear but can be anticipated to avoid wrong coin investments, many victims of scam projects because they have no knowledge of investing in crypto and cannot identify some important points to avoid scam projects, they only rely on getting profit double by following the hype trend on twitter or other media, but there is no risk control of big losses if it does not meet expectations, that is why knowledge about investing in crypto is important and if the cryptocurrency curriculum has been adopted in schools or universities then more traders and investors are saved from investing in scam projects.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 06:50:11 PM

Scam projects will never disappear but can be anticipated to avoid wrong coin investments, many victims of scam projects because they have no knowledge of investing in crypto and cannot identify some important points to avoid scam projects, they only rely on getting profit double by following the hype trend on twitter or other media, but there is no risk control of big losses if it does not meet expectations, that is why knowledge about investing in crypto is important and if the cryptocurrency curriculum has been adopted in schools or universities then more traders and investors are saved from investing in scam projects.
Spreading awareness in finance lessons of how to get rid of scammers will be enough for the younger generation to be knowledgeable about scam projects. We can't control their existence because scammers are also smart to create smart moves on how to scam people. They can use the situation through different platforms to fool people but if students will be enlightened about their strategies, they will be able to gain knowledge on how to avoid them in the future.
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 08:42:32 PM

I would prefer blockchain technology to enter the national education curriculum instead of cryptocurrencies. In fact, when the blockchain technology course is given, it may be possible to provide information about cryptocurrencies in the course. If this is done, students can be given a more comprehensive education. Apart from that, I think that financial literacy education should be given to people of all ages. I think it is an issue as important as cryptocurrencies because a person who is conscious about this issue will evaluate cryptocurrencies from a better perspective.

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 10:44:03 AM

I agree if Cryptocurrencies are included in the school curriculum, like it or not cryptocurrencies is a fantastic phenomenon since the last 10 years, moreover more and more recognition from millionaires and countries that officially receive bitcoin, although initially there is a rejection but slowly more countries that provide leeway and even accept bitcoin and receive bitcoin .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 09:39:17 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are worthy of being used as a curriculum in high schools or colleges, if we start from elementary school, it is feared that students will only focus on making money so they are not ready and are prone to project scams.
Being discussed as a sub topic, yes, but as a main subject? What for? It has nothing much of a contribution to the curriculum. Indeed it is a profitable investment but it won't contribute to your academe, let us deparate that. On economics class or some related subj, it could be used as an example as an asset. There are many forms of investments but why do you guys think only a few (yes including real estate properties), were brought up? Because not all investments are beneficial to the society. Bitcoin at this moment is volatile and free of tax, how will it contribute then?  It has advantages as a currency indeed but let us be realistic.
That is why there is no need to teach specifically about bitcoin or cryptocurrency as we have already finance or economics subject that will tackle already on managing investments and assets. And seeing the fact that the government is not fully supporting it yet, so most probably the school’s curriculum focus will still be on fiat which is the main currency.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 11:53:26 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are worthy of being used as a curriculum in high schools or colleges, if we start from elementary school, it is feared that students will only focus on making money so they are not ready and are prone to project scams.
Being discussed as a sub topic, yes, but as a main subject? What for? It has nothing much of a contribution to the curriculum. Indeed it is a profitable investment but it won't contribute to your academe, let us deparate that. On economics class or some related subj, it could be used as an example as an asset. There are many forms of investments but why do you guys think only a few (yes including real estate properties), were brought up? Because not all investments are beneficial to the society. Bitcoin at this moment is volatile and free of tax, how will it contribute then?  It has advantages as a currency indeed but let us be realistic.
I partially agree with your opinion. Familiarity with Bitcoin will not have the expected benefit because it simply cannot be taught without exposure to many aspects such as the history of money and the emergence of technologies that affected it. Blockchain is one of those technologies that can be employed in many ways, not just Bitcoin events. Bitcoin can be taught as an independent subject for economics students in universities, but not for schoolchildren, for whom it is better to introduce the blockchain before exposure to the applications that can be created through it.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3010

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 01:01:58 AM

Why should it? Finance (and probably investing in general?) is a far better and far more important subject. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are just a subsection of the broader topic that is investing.

Why shouldn’t it? In my opinion it should be taught in schools.  Kt’s  important to talk about as much financial stuff as you can do why limit yourself so much. Personally I think schools overall need to make sweeping changes to the curriculum as so much of it are things that people will simplify never need or end up using going forward.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tallupooh

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 01:11:00 PM

Perhaps, countries that ban cryptocurrencies just want to promote their own currency, or they fear that cryptocurrencies can lead to a lot of financial crimes.

Incorporating cryptocurrencies into the school curriculum, in my opinion, is not good. This is because it can cause students' minds to only focus on cryptocurrency and not focus on other education.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 01:44:21 PM

Perhaps, countries that ban cryptocurrencies just want to promote their own currency, or they fear that cryptocurrencies can lead to a lot of financial crimes.
State parties can of course conduct research before agreeing to any decisions related to cryptocurrencies. Because anything that can be very contrary to the rules that already exist in the country can of course be changed for the better and will not harm all parties when crypto currency is legalized and for example it also exists at this time, namely El-Salvador.

Incorporating cryptocurrencies into the school curriculum, in my opinion, is not good. This is because it can cause students' minds to only focus on cryptocurrency and not focus on other education.
This can also be suppressed or explained in advance to all students when they want to be included in the school curriculum so that they don't just focus on one thing or one subject, but must focus on all subjects so they can understand more knowledge that they can. use when leaving school. Because students can choose certain fields that they like when they graduate from school.
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 02:33:41 PM

well theres a saying that personal finance does not taught in school.

They don’t want you and I to be ahead finances before your age, they are afraid that’s why they are so keen on teaching demand and supply that you can learn from your parents, the teachers imagination is also programmed to forced students to be the best among them and fight for first in every activity while ignoring that life outside school doesn’t work that way, the people we thought they wouldn’t succeed after school usually be the ones who excelled with wealth and success.

Bitcoin adoption with the government’s hasn’t been in a cordial relationship so the idea of teaching cryptocurrency will be hard for now, may be in future when things change, we may see it everywhere.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1146

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 06:11:22 PM

That's one way to put things why they ban cryptocurrencies because for them, digital currencies are still an unexplored water for them and people with resources can take advantage of it (especially for crimes to launder money) while the government are still studying about it. Moreover, the governments can't control this currency because it's decentralized.

I agree, there's a lot more important stuffs that a student should learn rather than adding cryptocurrency to their curriculum. I know it does have an advantage if we decide to add it, but that advantage also have its own disadvantages. Apart from that, students can still learn it if they're seeking financial courses but not on a bigger scale.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 07:20:56 PM

I agree, there's a lot more important stuffs that a student should learn rather than adding cryptocurrency to their curriculum. I know it does have an advantage if we decide to add it, but that advantage also have its own disadvantages. Apart from that, students can still learn it if they're seeking financial courses but not on a bigger scale.
Cryptocurrency curriculum is more profitable if cryptocurrencies have been legalized in government regulations so that the crypto community can develop crypto projects based on licenses that have been verified by government agencies. I might speculate for future generations because young crypto graduates can have the opportunity to create jobs to reduce unemployment. So compared to the formal curriculum which must be studied in stages, the crypto curriculum is more effective for creating independent jobs because students can apply their knowledge to the cryptocurrency space.