Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Password Recovery Service - Wallet.dat || Keywords || PK  (Read 173 times)
lordfantasy (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 07:57:33 PM

Hello how are you?

I would like to publish my cryptocurrency recovery company.

We are the first Brazilian company that provides this service!!
Email: contato@hashangels.com
instagram: @thehashangels
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/hashangels

Services that guarantee:

- Recovery of wallet passwords that the customer forgot the password of several cryptocurrencies.

- Retrieval of "some of the keywords" that the client known as "menmonic seed"

- Recovery of "some of the parts of the private key" that the client may have written down wrongly, or damaged the paper, got wet, etc.

- Computer forensic analysis in hd, in order to find pk data, menmonic seed and passwords that the client may have lost.

- Recovery of cryptos that were sent to the wrong network, "subject to analysis"

- Recovery of corrupted wallets, in order to rescue the customer's balance.

What don't we do?

- Recovery of third-party wallets, that is, wallets that are sold on the internet, wallets that are not the person's own. For security reasons for both, we check to ensure that the wallet belongs to the customer.

- Intermediation with correct solutions, for example, the customer as problems is correct and requested in a correct correction our help. Case client to solver, case with the correct case, because the case is not correct in this way, necessarily, its seed is oriented.

Note: If we take a case to try to solve it and we are not successful, no amount will be charged. Only if the case resolved.
If you have any questions, we are at your disposal - contato@hashangels.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ornyuw854

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 08:05:02 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Bacardi Toni

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 08:13:27 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 02:31:24 AM

I have a wallet with 154 BTC I've forgot password from, can you help?
lordfantasy (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 10:17:39 AM

Yes,  get in touch with more details - contato@hashangels.com
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 06:08:18 PM

Yes,  get in touch with more details - contato@hashangels.com

ok I sent you my wallet by mail. The password I thought it was, which was working before (I think Ive changed it after that but I dont remember) is "g3tfck1ed" maybe that can help you to recover the wallet.
You can take  1 BTC, just send me back the rest ok? I trust you, you seem legit.
lordfantasy (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 01:41:17 AM

Yes,  get in touch with more details - contato@hashangels.com

ok I sent you my wallet by mail. The password I thought it was, which was working before (I think Ive changed it after that but I dont remember) is "g3tfck1ed" maybe that can help you to recover the wallet.
You can take  1 BTC, just send me back the rest ok? I trust you, you seem legit.
Hello, we didn't receive your email, in the email or through the form on the website, you must inform the password tips and pass the wallet address.
After that, the commercial will contact you and talk about the percentage we charge for the service. If you agree, we will start the service.
you can get in touch by email contato@hashangels.com, or through the website form on the flag in english. https://hashangels.com/ING/

MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 03:42:07 AM

Hello, we didn't receive your email, in the email or through the form on the website, you must inform the password tips and pass the wallet address.
After that, the commercial will contact you and talk about the percentage we charge for the service. If you agree, we will start the service.
you can get in touch by email contato@hashangels.com, or through the website form on the flag in english. https://hashangels.com/ING/

lordfantasy (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 06:17:17 PM

the service is serious, you can have more respect and politeness with others..
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
October 15, 2022, 02:51:04 AM

the service is serious, you can have more respect and politeness with others..

No
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: