Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Progress of developing my own project.  (Read 57 times)
CryptoWildy (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 06:47:36 AM

Hello! In this thread I will closely follow the development of my project. The intended purpose of this thread is to give constant updates of the progress and receive your feedback on how to develop various areas better.

The current progress is as follows.

The name of the project is CryptoWildy and we have currently acquired all the social media accounts for this project. The most activity is taking place on the Discord server. The total number of the tokens have been created on the Polygon blockchain. We will run the game using the Polygon blockchain because it has proven itself to be the best so far.

Currently I am working on launching a landing page for the project to get the first sign ups for the project news going.

sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 07:41:04 AM

You can also add your announcement thread. Since it is a token, add it on Tokens (Altcoins).

However, you mentioned it as a game, so it's most likely an NFT game which could also be on the same section I have said.

And post all of your updates on this or new thread you will make on that section. That's what most of the projects do, they are using that thread as interaction to their possible investors ans holders.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 09:47:27 AM

Don't hesitate to buy a copper membership too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote so that you can post with images on your thread. I think it's best for your project to be known so posting links regarding your social media is a must for it to be followed by people. You mentioned discord group maybe you can add that too on your opening post.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 01:02:53 PM

Hello! In this thread I will closely follow the development of my project. The intended purpose of this thread is to give constant updates of the progress and receive your feedback on how to develop various areas better.

The current progress is as follows.

The name of the project is CryptoWildy and we have currently acquired all the social media accounts for this project. The most activity is taking place on the Discord server. The total number of the tokens have been created on the Polygon blockchain. We will run the game using the Polygon blockchain because it has proven itself to be the best so far.

Currently I am working on launching a landing page for the project to get the first sign ups for the project news going.

You are doing good but the one thing that can make investors support your project is what you can offer to the community and the usability of the platform you're creating, it is better, to be honest, and transparent, about what is your capability and what projects have you done in the past this is important if you're doing crowdfunding, it's not the chain, it's not how you promote but everything depends on the platform.
Gone are the days when you will just create a coin and investors will invest right away.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 01:11:41 PM

As much as I want to follow the update for this project, I din’t see this as an attractive thread.
Honestly, you don’t have to post here your every progress, better to post here once the project is already ok and that is a good time to create a more attractive ANN Thread. I see this as game, it can be more good if it’s a play to earn game. Just keep on working for this project to be more ok, many will surely appreciate this project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: