Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 06:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 200usd paypal have ltc/btc  (Read 319 times)
Funnydruids

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 04:15:06 PM

You dont need to.
You can create account and trade for 1000$ USD without any verification at paxul, and just do it over and over again.
I done it for years, never a problem. I got no limit of thai SIM cards so I can open accounts.

(Now I bet somebody gonna complain and say it risky and bad blablablablablabla)

But its totally safe without any risk whatsoever.
I dont know why a newbie came here and talk nosense.
Why you dont yse paxfulinstead of opening thisnpost to trade paypal?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5417830.msg61159133#msg61159133

Talk about blabla ?you are the one with over 70post and no single merit earned . Tells a lot about your quality
You deserve a red trust for being dump and low quality
Blabla boy

Haha, oh you so cool you are Jr Member at a forum on internet. My king! My god! Haha shut up dude. you talk about merit like it was gold or something, is this forum your life? it really look like it... its a life outside btctalk... jesus sad little kid, yeah red flag and ban me please, i could not care less... since this forum is mostly whiny pussies that never have anything good or nice to say, never helps anyone, just whines. i guess you are very lonely and sit at home and hate everything and think it is status to have some damn status on an online forum... tragic man.
Extrarakeback (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 11:39:36 AM

Need 200usd paypal again send me pm if interested

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: