Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why DCA Strategy  (Read 349 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 10:38:40 PM

I believe that DCA got even more popular this year because people starting to get that the bear persists to continue so instead of their usual strategy which is to all in, they try this new start called DCA and slowly accumulate after each decline.

DCA gets popular when the price is plummeting because it is one of the best strategies to lower the price of our investment especially when we get in at a higher market price.  Usually, those who DCA keep on holding their previously bought coins and just accumulate when the price plummets.

This is the right thing to do, another problem of the DCA strategy is that it is going to take a lot of time before you see positive results, and this is unbearable for the people of today that want everything to be handed to them right now, so DCA is not really a popular strategy with those which lack patience as they think it is too slow, but if you can keep buying a little bit of bitcoin every single month you will see that when the bull run finally comes you will have a decent stash and your profits will be very high.

Waiting for a longer time and knowing that doing that will yield a higher return is not unbearable to anyone.  Those who don't have patience are people who lack knowledge about the market and since they lack knowledge, they do not find any valid reason why they need to have patience. 
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 08:56:34 PM

And Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) is one of the doings of a lot long term Bitcoin believers because if you are doing Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) you will not enjoy profits in the short term as you cannot guarantee that for every buy you execute it will immediately pump.
So, you need to be patience too if you want to adapt Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA).
I found out that in DCA, it's also possible to buy when the price is at the dip. This means that we can expect a short pump and we can sell our btc for short term gains but I think most of the time, DCA users don't mind if the price is high or low but what is important for them is to follow their buying schedule. They are in for long term anyway so they know that the price can always rise higher than on what they currently or previously see.

I believe that DCA got even more popular this year because people starting to get that the bear persists to continue so instead of their usual strategy which is to all in, they try this new start called DCA and slowly accumulate after each decline.
Even if you do DCA then of course you would be finding the lowest price as possible which you could really that maximize profitability once the market tends to recover.Although this strategy isnt for all considering

that not all the times we do really have the funds or money for us to invest on the said situation or condition.You can DCA but of course if you do have the money to invest on.

Just like me on which i had put up all the funds i do have allocated for investment and suddenly i do find out an opportunity for me to get in? Then, there nothing i can do but to
see those opportunities to go by since i dont have the funds.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1660

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2022, 04:22:03 PM

Even if you do DCA then of course you would be finding the lowest price as possible which you could really that maximize profitability once the market tends to recover.Although this strategy isnt for all considering

that not all the times we do really have the funds or money for us to invest on the said situation or condition.You can DCA but of course if you do have the money to invest on.

Just like me on which i had put up all the funds i do have allocated for investment and suddenly i do find out an opportunity for me to get in? Then, there nothing i can do but to
see those opportunities to go by since i dont have the funds.

In this case, it is necessary to correctly set the price zone, after reaching which you will start using the DCA strategy. If you started averaging your position from $50000, then you probably have no money left to continue shopping at the current price level.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1030

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2022, 06:56:00 PM

Dollar cost averaging is very important especially when you don't know the direction of the market whether the volatility is going up or is coming down. When you are totally blanked out at the market movements and you don't want to miss some opportunities and at the same time you don't want to lose big amount of money, you have no option than to use dollar cost averaging.

It is another proven strategy for long-term investors who has fixed weekly or monthly income. This is a perfect situation where dollar cost averaging works effectively. You wouldn't mind the market condition since you have a fixed amount of money you invest weekly or monthly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██