Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best bitcoin debit card providers in 2022?  (Read 76 times)
someoldcoins (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 04:39:27 AM

hi

i need to toup debit card using btc on regular basis and cash out via atm , i prefer non eea service that accept worldwide customers with fast card shipping .

i'm also interested in relatively crypto services with similar schemes  (i don't mind selling bitcoin for wire transfer -non p2p but it will be expensive because i already pay previous fees on bitcoin withdrawals i don't have access to cheaper methods like sepa or ach except wise which not crypto  friendly ) .

i have stance against binnance and advcash so please suggest other options  .

reviews are important factor so i'm not looking to put my money into risky website with more than dozen of bad reviews .

thanks

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 06:56:36 AM

You can find a list of them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5280997.0

I don't think there are any working cards that accept customers from all parts of the world at the moment though. If you're from EU, US or UK, then you should look into Coinbase, Bitpay, or Wirexapp.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
someoldcoins (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 07:02:31 PM

You can find a list of them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5280997.0

I don't think there are any working cards that accept customers from all parts of the world at the moment though. If you're from EU, US or UK, then you should look into Coinbase, Bitpay, or Wirexapp.

thanks , yes i find few options as you say and that's apply for most products  .
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 02:12:06 PM

Man thanks for this thread link. There are so many projects which are working through the payment processors so that we can enjoy best of both the world. After looking at the list which is really big one, I started feeling to own one card at least which is based on bitcoin to fiat payment directly. @Ratimov has done really amazing job by listing our all the cards available on the internet. I think I already fit into few of the system demographic way and can avail them easily. Thanks for the list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: