Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop fans from going 100% at startup (Braiins OS+)  (Read 411 times)
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2022, 06:11:13 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2022, 06:22:08 PM by Artemis3

So you have good photoshop skills? But I like how you think I am papa vnish you realize how dumb you look right now right? I am sorry you still have your racist tendencies and take it out on me because you think I am Vnish but it has to stop. You harass my customers and your own for saying something that is correct that you don't agree with. You are probably that person that has to always be right and well. I am sorry for you. Their was a kid a few streets over growing up that was like that. We stopped hanging out with him because of that. Also because he tried to do the dirty with a dog. Yeah he was a weirdo. You are reminding me of him.

I don't harass any customers because unlike you, i don't join your groups to troll people. You are distributing pirated software and that is an established fact you cannot run away from. Anyone even considering using it should be warned about it.

You made the mistake of dropping a threat and then delete it, in a group i happen to be admin of, so that's how i got it. User vnish did it directly via dm. You two talk way too similar, but if you are or not the same person, i don't care and doesn't change things.

You are so used to attack Kano, one of the developers of the software you keep infringing that you seem to have misplaced the so called "racist" rhetoric to me as well. And yet, you keep selling stolen goods while attacking and trolling just because you didn't like it. Now you want to show a "serious face" yeah, right.

And what can you do about it? Stop selling what is not yours, and actually make something that is yours to sell. In the meantime there is nothing more to say to you. You are yet to graduate from the warez/serialz/crackz scene.

Vnish is banned from Bitcointalk, and banned from Discord, and who knows from where else. How do you think someone earns that? You just pretend to resell that mod using names and many whitelabels with extra fees attached, of course.

OP opened this thread mentioning Braiins OS+, What is marc.to/taserz even posting here? You came to troll, because that's what you always do.
This is also the reason i created a self-moderated thread so we can focus in the actual support issues and remove the trolling and off topic talk.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 06:26:35 PM

So you have good photoshop skills? But I like how you think I am papa vnish you realize how dumb you look right now right? I am sorry you still have your racist tendencies and take it out on me because you think I am Vnish but it has to stop. You harass my customers and your own for saying something that is correct that you don't agree with. You are probably that person that has to always be right and well. I am sorry for you. Their was a kid a few streets over growing up that was like that. We stopped hanging out with him because of that. Also because he tried to do the dirty with a dog. Yeah he was a weirdo. You are reminding me of him.

I don't harass any customers because unlike you, i don't join your groups to troll people. You are distributing pirated software and that is an established fact you cannot run away from. Anyone even considering using it should be warned about it.

You made the mistake of dropping a threat and then delete it, in a group i happen to be admin of, so that's how i got it. User vnish did it directly via dm. You two talk way too similar, but if you are or not the same person, i don't care and doesn't change things.

You are so used to attack Kano, one of the developers of the software you keep infringing that you seem to have misplaced the so called "racist" rhetoric to me as well. And yet, you keep selling stolen goods while attacking and trolling just because you didn't like it. Now you want to show a "serious face" yeah, right.

And what can you do about it? Stop selling what is not yours, and actually make something that is yours to sell. In the meantime there is nothing more to say to you. You are yet to graduate from the warez/serialz/crackz scene.

Vnish is banned from Bitcointalk, and banned from Discord, and who knows from where else. How do you think someone earns that? You just pretend to resell that mod using names and many whitelabels with extra fees attached, of course.

OP opened this thread mentioning Braiins OS+, What is marc.to/taserz even posting here? You came to troll, because that's what you always do.

I am not a pirate but you can call me Jack sparrow that would be cool. In fact I should get a pet parrot!

Oh noe someone said something mean on the internet! Oh NOE. I say messed up things all the time. You should frame it! I have some nasty racist messages you have pm'd me but I rather not bring those back to light as I already deleted our chat thread.

I am not vnish retard....

I don't attack Kano. I have fun with Kano. Quiet different.

What are you talkingz aboutz whyz arez youz typingz withz zzzz's That racist don't make fun of people who are dyslexic you bafoon.

I am not vnish so keep crying. Also who the fuck uses discord what are you a gamer... Get a job nerd!  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

Yes you whitelabel your firmware and add extra fee it's in your partner program details that someone posted on telegram.

Also because if you cared about helping someone instead of just losing a flame war you would realize they asked about quiet fan and I offered our solution which people have been using for years now which you say is impossible!

Stop being racist and don't call me a troll because of my apperance.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
Artemis3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2022, 06:36:43 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2022, 06:48:48 PM by Artemis3

Braiins OS+ has not a single whitelabel. Yet vnish has many names. We don't add fees, partners get a cut from the dev fee itself. You should learn from that instead of summing fees on top of fees... And more importantly, Braiins wrote bosminer from scratch and actually works to support the hardware directly, unlike you who leech on the work of others. So where is your lie that you don't post here anymore huh? Always lies, that's you. This thread was not for you, it clearly says Braiins OS+, move on to your vnish threads.

Unless you are vnish, i have never had any dm with you, ever. And you are currently blocked so... peculiar comment.
No, the definition of troll is someone who enters a discussion to go against what is being discussed. So if it is about baseball, you go there to tell them baseball sucks, that's what a troll is, nothing to do with appearance, but your own attitude to the main topic.

This is why I am not searching where someone talks about vnish to remind them of how terrible it is to use it, but here you are.

And yes, fans spin to 100% when they get power, and there is NOTHING you can do about it, until the control board kicks and controls it.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
taserz

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 06:14:51 AM

Braiins OS+ has not a single whitelabel. Yet vnish has many names. We don't add fees, partners get a cut from the dev fee itself. You should learn from that instead of summing fees on top of fees... And more importantly, Braiins wrote bosminer from scratch and actually works to support the hardware directly, unlike you who leech on the work of others. So where is your lie that you don't post here anymore huh? Always lies, that's you. This thread was not for you, it clearly says Braiins OS+, move on to your vnish threads.

Unless you are vnish, i have never had any dm with you, ever. And you are currently blocked so... peculiar comment.
No, the definition of troll is someone who enters a discussion to go against what is being discussed. So if it is about baseball, you go there to tell them baseball sucks, that's what a troll is, nothing to do with appearance, but your own attitude to the main topic.

This is why I am not searching where someone talks about vnish to remind them of how terrible it is to use it, but here you are.

And yes, fans spin to 100% when they get power, and there is NOTHING you can do about it, until the control board kicks and controls it.

Yes our partners get a cut from the devfee itself just like how yours does. Almost like you copied us or something...

I don't look post history I just post to you xD

No you don't work to support hardware directly you copy us. Notice we are constantly 6 months ahead or more and then you come out with same product and use our same exploits.

Yes because I block you because you harass me.

No not a definition of a troll. A troll is a creature.

Baseball is great stop hating on a pastime.

I no research i just follow your posts because you spread FUD

yes you can

Until the control board kicks in... What do you think powers it

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
Artemis3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2022, 07:13:54 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2022, 03:40:46 PM by Artemis3

6 months behind? You do nothing, the hardware is supported in the thing you are modding. And your work is useless to non modders.
This is the last message addressed to the vnish gang, from now own i will never engage with them again no matter the flamebait, enough is enough.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
taserz

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 07:24:51 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2022, 07:35:21 PM by taserz

6 months behind? You do nothing, the hardware is supported in the thing you are modding. And your work is useless to non modders.
This is the last message addressed to the vnish gang, from now own i will never engage with them again no matter the flamebait, enough is enough.

Yes 6 months behind. We do nothing? Don't get me started on what we created. Our work is useless to non-modders? What no... Bitmain even copied our preheat chip feature for the s9 after we came out with it like a year later lol. So tell me how it's useless. Also you clearly have no idea how this works as you run with a joke I made a while back. It makes me laugh every time but I don't want to correct you.

What are you going to ban me from all the groups you moderate on in telegram again? You went on a power trip I had like half a dozen people message me to watch out because your known to ban people who prove you wrong.

Some fun quotes I was pm'd about you

"This guy is in god mode and cant see he looks ridiculous right now"

"Maybe he is high on drugs"

"Try not to get into it with him he clearly can't control himself"

"Lol that guy a dickhead"

That is just from the first 4 I could find.

Paging Braiins control your employees

I also want to let you know that... It can be difficult to continue engaging with people or groups who have caused us harm or discomfort in the past. Sometimes, it can be best to move on and focus on other things, rather than continuing to engage with people who may not have our best interests at heart. Being that you are a competitor and this is a free market I understand that you are well within your rights to flame, troll, and spread FUD. But I do not appreciate these actions you are taking as it is very hostile and we have been threatened before and you are scaring me a bit as you have since taken action on our team members off of the site. I do not know what you are capable of and quiet frankly I am a bit scared of you at this point as you have abused your power on other platforms to directly effect our business and our mental state.

I hope that you are able to find happiness and fulfillment in other aspects of your life, and that you are able to move forward in a positive direction. Remember that you are not alone, and that there are many people who are willing to support and help you along the way, but at this time I think you need to seek help and focus on something else and maybe go outside and get some fresh air.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: