Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Blueprint as a Presidential Candidate in Your Country.  (Read 67 times)
Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2022, 06:43:12 PM
Merited by borovichok (2)

We have blamed and still blaming our governments around the world that they are not doing enough for the masses (citizens). Yes that is true mostly in the African Countries (Developing Countries). There are some Governorship/Presidential candidates would promised heaven and hearth. Says "when I become the Governor or President I will Eliminate Poverty, Massive Employment, Free Education, Pay month Salary to the Aged, Free Scholarships to study Abroad, Reduction of the Inflation, Good road, massive infrastructures, I will do all the Social Amenities etc". And the voters were motivated by his or her speech and massively voted the candidate that has the blueprint (Ideology) of the citizens. But when the Candidate finally became the Governor or the President in the Country, the elites (Cartel) would refused him or her to do what he or she promised the people. Now at this stage if you are the President, what will you do?

Now that you have known that the cartel is an another hindrance you will face in the government house, and you really like to carry out your blueprint, what policies will you use to implement your promises to the citizens? And also from the above manifestos of Politicians, none has been implemented in the developing countries.

Therefore, if you are lucky to become a president in your country, what will be your Blueprint? No blame game here, say what you will do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Die_empty

Activity: 700
Merit: 995

Give all before death

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 02:08:27 AM
Merited by Gyfts (1)

The main problem with most developing nations is that they lack strong institutions. There are no functional mechanisms to check the activities of political officeholders. In most cases, the executive arm of the government easily influences the decisions of the judiciary and legislature. The parliament normally serves as a rubber stamp that assents to any bill brought before it without due consideration. The Judiciary is so corrupt that they give favorable judgment to the highest bidders. All these challenges are born from the fact that bribery and corruption have eaten deep into the born marrow of these nations.

My number one focus if I ever hold any elective position (which is unlikely) is to ensure that there is respect and total compliance with the rule of law. Most of these developing nations have wonderful laws but the problem is in the implementation. I would ensure I become a role model by obeying the laws of the land. All the arms of government would be given the independence to carry out their roles and responsibility without undue interference.

The next agenda would be determined by the current and future needs of the country, For my country, one of our basic needs is a constant power supply and security of lives and properties. If we can achieve these two projects in four years, my country would experience some level of economic development. 

Ttelas

Activity: 32
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 10:58:16 PM

We have blamed and still blaming our governments around the world that they are not doing enough for the masses (citizens). Yes that is true mostly in the African Countries (Developing Countries). There are some Governorship/Presidential candidates would promised heaven and hearth. Says "when I become the Governor or President I will Eliminate Poverty, Massive Employment, Free Education, Pay month Salary to the Aged, Free Scholarships to study Abroad, Reduction of the Inflation, Good road, massive infrastructures, I will do all the Social Amenities etc". And the voters were motivated by his or her speech and massively voted the candidate that has the blueprint (Ideology) of the citizens. But when the Candidate finally became the Governor or the President in the Country, the elites (Cartel) would refused him or her to do what he or she promised the people. Now at this stage if you are the President, what will you do?

Now that you have known that the cartel is an another hindrance you will face in the government house, and you really like to carry out your blueprint, what policies will you use to implement your promises to the citizens? And also from the above manifestos of Politicians, none has been implemented in the developing countries.

Therefore, if you are lucky to become a president in your country, what will be your Blueprint? No blame game here, say what you will do.

There is always a cartel in any political society .. nowadays political leaders are full of themselves. Their only want the poor to continue in poverty so that their will continue to dormant them. However a good person is always a good person no matter how the cartel . Our society is now full of corrupt leaders who doesn't care about the promises their made to the citizens immediately been elected... I will make sure , I fight poverty to the minimum level , quality education to all public university students, provision of jobs on hours basis to be sign into law, construction of roads, partner with foreign companies on how to produce varies products etc . If I become a president
To.Nick

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 03:17:33 PM

Hello there. Thanks for dropping this question. Truth be told, you and I are fully aware of the corruption level of every sector of the government. So with that idealogy being properly considered, consciousness should be the next thought and pattern of lifestyle... I mean it's "dog-eat-dog" with the level we are in now.
My first area of concentration will be on the legislative power house. Humility, loyalty and trust are my weapons, and with my influence on that sector certain laws will be made to put restrictions on unwanted bodies wanting to cause of issues and problems. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: