Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:07:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BSV the end.  (Read 324 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 10:06:34 PM

How Many Bitcoin Forks Are There? You will be surprised!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221882

Maybe not everyone remembers how many different bitcoin hard forks there were, but most of these coins are dead. If another worthless coin that was created as a result of the hard fork is removed, then the crypto world will only get better.

This list of Bitcoin forks shows how huge holders of Bitcoin exploit the network to get more money from naive investors.  When there is a fork, there is always this thing called holders snapshot and distribute the new forked Bitcoin to the Bitcoin holders.  It was practiced before (Bitcoin forking), probably created by the people who hold a huge amount of Bitcoin to milk the market.

It isn't a surprise that BSV will experience a 51% attack, to those who are new and have not heard about the 51% attack, you can check this article for the explanation.

BSV had already suffered the 51% attack and the recent one isn't the first time.  According to this article[1] published by coindesk on 2021, Bitcoin SV is one of the lists of cryptocurrencies that suffered a 51% attack. 

I agree with one of the replies here that BSV will be able to regain control on the network by blacklisting the attacker, or reverting to the time before the attack is created making a fork of the network while blacklisting the attacker.

[1] https://www.coindesk.com/learn/what-is-a-51-attack/

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 11:28:50 PM

What are the odds that what happened is just a marketing stunt so people could talk about BSV again? Craig has been doing his best suing people left and right with the help of Ayre so they could stay relevant in the crypto sphere. More than 50% control by a single miner won't look good in the eyes of the public but bad publicity is still publicity.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 11:50:09 PM

What are the odds that what happened is just a marketing stunt so people could talk about BSV again?

The Odds is highly in favor that this stuff is just a marketing stunt to get peoples attention.  We all know that the people behind BSV has no shame doing dirty tactics in order to make people believe that they are the legit Bitcoin, they even try to take the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto...  Lucky people are knowledgeable and refuted this kind of plot.

Craig has been doing his best suing people left and right with the help of Ayre so they could stay relevant in the crypto sphere. More than 50% control by a single miner won't look good in the eyes of the public but bad publicity is still publicity.

But the effect of bad publicity will take effect and it will cost them the trust of investors.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1339

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 12:36:21 AM

While he is chasing after holdnaut with a lawsuit, his crappy network is under siege. This is always the case with people like Craig who will stop at nothing to cause havoc.
He has tried severally to bring relevance to the network but some how people naturally don't want to deal with BSV which is a bit shocking. In no time that coin will be forgotten. Good riddance.   
This should show once again why someone like Craig could have never created bitcoin at all, the guy cannot even maintain its fork working and now it has been taken over by a single miner, and while his fork was already irrelevant and no one in his right mind was using it I really hope this is the beginning of the end for that coin, as I am sure a great deal of the community is already tired of all these bitcoin forks which are useless and that only exist to confuse people.
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 397

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 01:27:05 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2022, 01:39:04 AM by larry_vw_1955

Is this really true? I mean i am no IT guy but i just checked the price of Bitcoin SV and it did not move in the last few days.
you can't stop a piece of shit from stinking.

I would imagine that the price would heavily go down when news like the one that you posted become public
i wouldn't necessarily trust anyone who says the price of bsv is this or that, especially if it's NOT GOING DOWN  Shocked

What are the odds that what happened is just a marketing stunt so people could talk about BSV again?

The Odds is highly in favor that this stuff is just a marketing stunt to get peoples attention.  We all know that the people behind BSV has no shame doing dirty tactics in order to make people believe that they are the legit Bitcoin, they even try to take the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto...  Lucky people are knowledgeable and refuted this kind of plot.

i mean that would be the most genius marketing stunt in mankind's history most likely if true. even craig wright probably couldn't think of that one.

but the more i think about it,  kind of underhanded way of getting people talking about bsv because that's the only way people are going to talk about it anymore is if crazy stuff like this happens.

NEXT REVEAL: the rogue miner is Satoshi himself. not craig wright but the real one.  Cool
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1887

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2022, 05:34:51 PM

This is complete bullshit, one miner controlling the BSV network!!! Is this what Craig Wright calls "Satoshi's vision"Huh!!! Is this really what Satoshi was aspiring to achieve by inventing Bitcoin!!! It is worse than centralization because one miner controls the network and can steal all the transactions that take place on the network!!! Unfortunate thing.

CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 06:28:44 PM

Wow, That's so great! fake satoshi / Craig Wright must be crying now.

Btw,
This is called a 51% attack. When a miner/node operator has more than 51% hashing power then he can do dirty things like this.

It can happen to any blockchain (possible only with such a blockchain whose number of miners/node operators is less.)
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 07:07:10 PM

I sold my BSV more than three years ago when Kraken exchange announced about it’s delist. I think it’s ended long time ago, because if you will go to check it’s trading volume history and others things, there are no future with this junk project, but still it’s surviving for the several major exchanges, if those exchanges also delisted it then it will be vanished from the market.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2462

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2022, 09:08:10 PM

Another attempt to attract the crypto community to this scam. Even without this article, it became clear a long time ago that any bitcoin fork turned out to be worthless and there is no point in using it. If the market doesn't see another shitcoin, the market will breathe a sigh of relief. Who wants to mess with a coin whose creator is completely steeped in lies?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 12:14:33 AM

I sold my BSV more than three years ago when Kraken exchange announced about it’s delist. I think it’s ended long time ago, because if you will go to check it’s trading volume history and others things, there are no future with this junk project, but still it’s surviving for the several major exchanges, if those exchanges also delisted it then it will be vanished from the market.

did you see this story today?

Hodlonaut Wins Norwegian Lawsuit Against Self-Proclaimed ‘Satoshi’ Craig Wright

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/10/20/hodlonaut-wins-norwegian-lawsuit-against-self-styled-satoshi-craig-wright/

After a weekslong trial in Oslo in September, District Court Judge Helen Engebrigtsen found in favor of Granath, ordering him acquitted of all claims for compensation and not liable for damages relating to the tweets.
Wright has also been ordered to pay Granath’s legal fees in the amount of NOK 4,053,750 (approximately $383,000).

he better start selling some of his bitcoin. the bills are mounting. Shocked
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 12:20:00 AM

Another attempt to attract the crypto community to this scam. Even without this article, it became clear a long time ago that any bitcoin fork turned out to be worthless and there is no point in using it. If the market doesn't see another shitcoin, the market will breathe a sigh of relief. Who wants to mess with a coin whose creator is completely steeped in lies?

why does coingeek love bsv so much? that's something i never understood. they act like bsv is the 2nd coming of christ or something but i gotta say they did a fairly impartial analysis of this 51% attack situation that is currently going on. Conclusion? the miner in question is unhappy with the low transaction fees.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2022, 06:26:30 AM

From the start they have been in the market it has been very controversial to say bsv is the original bitcoin that has been developed to be more efficient.
This altcoin is for pump and dump only and does not have a great future in the market.

Who in their right mind will ever consider bsv as the original bitcoin? the reason why it gained much traction in the past was the pump and dump side of it, traders were able to make good profits from bsv up and down price movement, other than that there was nothing to make it able to compete with btc.
Traders are already done flipping this coin and they no longer find it profitable so almost every trader has moved on to more profitable and deserving projects. Craig tried to make bsv relevant but now he can no more keep up the act.

Hodlonaut Wins Norwegian Lawsuit Against Self-Proclaimed ‘Satoshi’ Craig Wright

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/10/20/hodlonaut-wins-norwegian-lawsuit-against-self-styled-satoshi-craig-wright/

After a weekslong trial in Oslo in September, District Court Judge Helen Engebrigtsen found in favor of Granath, ordering him acquitted of all claims for compensation and not liable for damages relating to the tweets.
Wright has also been ordered to pay Granath’s legal fees in the amount of NOK 4,053,750 (approximately $383,000).

he better start selling some of his bitcoin. the bills are mounting. Shocked

lol, imagine how the tables have turned against him, glad he didn't win this case otherwise his 'self-proclaimed attitude' would have been unbearable for the btc community.
finally, Craig will know his place, Yeah he better start selling up some btc to pay his debt otherwise face the consequences. Game over for Faketoshi  Cheesy

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 08:58:51 PM

Craig Wright’s BSV chain has been captured by a single miner

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/craig-wrights-bitcoin-cash-hardfork-under-scrutiny-why-a-ban-is-imminent/ar-AA133UWh

One miner on the Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (CRYPTO: BSV) network is in total control of the hard fork, mining empty transaction blocks to capture over 80% of the BSV hashrate.
BSV price doesn't need to move, it has already crashed so hard in the rankings so far, this was a top 10 coin at one time for some weird reason (never should have been) and right now it's nowhere to be found in the top 50 even, and that is proof enough that it's a shit project. If you could end up preventing anyone from buying it, you would do that no matter what.

There are some "crypto hedge fund" type of places that accept fiat payments, in return of doing crypto investments on behalf of people in my nation, and they literally did a whole press release about how they are never touching BCH and BSV even on early days, even though people wanted them to do it. It's that obvious to all people who know about them.

larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 10:07:48 PM

lol, imagine how the tables have turned against him, glad he didn't win this case otherwise his 'self-proclaimed attitude' would have been unbearable for the btc community.
finally, Craig will know his place, Yeah he better start selling up some btc to pay his debt otherwise face the consequences. Game over for Faketoshi  Cheesy

I wouldn't declare it over and done with though:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hodlonaut-expects-craig-wright-to-appeal-verdict-in-norway/ar-AA13mAp3
Magnus Granath, the Bitcoin advocate known as Hodlonaut on Twitter, said he is feeling “great” following his victory against Australian computer scientist Craig Wright in a defamation case in Norway, but said Wright will likely appeal the ruling and had plans to sue him in the U.K.

Imagine oweing someone almost 400 grand and then turning the tables on them and suing them.  Shocked
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 12:37:14 PM

I wouldn't declare it over and done with though:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hodlonaut-expects-craig-wright-to-appeal-verdict-in-norway/ar-AA13mAp3
Magnus Granath, the Bitcoin advocate known as Hodlonaut on Twitter, said he is feeling “great” following his victory against Australian computer scientist Craig Wright in a defamation case in Norway, but said Wright will likely appeal the ruling and had plans to sue him in the U.K.

Imagine oweing someone almost 400 grand and then turning the tables on them and suing them.  Shocked

Doesn't matter though, even if he appears the ruling in UK or in any part of the globe, most likely he will lose this case because we all know that he is not Satoshi.

The bitcoin community is done with CSW, I think we are not that affected although he keep on himself to be relevant in cryptosphere. And for those who are still believing in this project? You have been conned by this person, so it's better to really move away and look for bitcoin as your main investment. The price is going to tank that maybe you can't get back your investments here, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1488

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 01:24:48 PM

Craig Wright’s BSV chain has been captured by a single miner

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/craig-wrights-bitcoin-cash-hardfork-under-scrutiny-why-a-ban-is-imminent/ar-AA133UWh

One miner on the Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (CRYPTO: BSV) network is in total control of the hard fork, mining empty transaction blocks to capture over 80% of the BSV hashrate.
BSV price doesn't need to move, it has already crashed so hard in the rankings so far, this was a top 10 coin at one time for some weird reason (never should have been) and right now it's nowhere to be found in the top 50 even, and that is proof enough that it's a shit project. If you could end up preventing anyone from buying it, you would do that no matter what.

There are some "crypto hedge fund" type of places that accept fiat payments, in return of doing crypto investments on behalf of people in my nation, and they literally did a whole press release about how they are never touching BCH and BSV even on early days, even though people wanted them to do it. It's that obvious to all people who know about them.
Well now BSV in a 58th place in coingecko and if BSV will grow for a little it will be in a top50...
Anyway this is a 'specific' project using for a pump-dump scheme and for some people BSV works properly when they make money with this scheme.
Most of people didn't know about 51% attack or about control of hashrate and I think when bull market come again most of people forget about that and will buy it.
But in general project died in the beginning so it's just a matter of time when it will dessapear finally. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 03:25:24 AM

Doesn't matter though, even if he appears the ruling in UK or in any part of the globe, most likely he will lose this case because we all know that he is not Satoshi.

Everything matters. It's not just about whether "satoshi" wins or loses his court cases but the collateral damage along the way.

The victory, however, has come at a cost, according to Granath, who said that it’s taken up “enormous amounts of time” and money. He also said it has also taken an emotional toll on him. Still, he said that he “remained calm” throughout the case.

Ipyana MW

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 09:59:42 AM

And people still believe this scam shitcoin has been alive to this date?

The shitcoin has been long dead. In fact, it died as soon as it was forked. All that Craig Wright (Faketoshi) has been doing were just mere kicks of a dying horse that couldn't even be resuscitated

BSV end was pretty predictable, it is "shitcoin" which used magic word "Bitcoin" in name to attract people.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: