Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price Won’t Go Down Quietly: Risk of Bounce Grows  (Read 241 times)
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 08:09:34 PM

Naturally, ethereum, which is one of the oldest coins in this generation, is certainly not easy to subvert, it's a good idea to think positively with this coin because it has survived in extreme market conditions for several years but still prepares for the best developments in each trend.

Seems the prediction was accurate as Ethereum has bounce up with the rest of the market and now trading above $1500. Ethereum isn't going away as many has predicted in the past and failed. Many people have said new altcoins focusing on layer 1 blockchain will overtake Ethereum but they all failed. Even when Ethereum was at the lowest point of its operation that fees were high and congestion were always occuring on the blockchain, other layer 1 project still couldn't overtake Ethereum, now imagine what will happen when Ethereum will be at her full capacity.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are the two coins I think will stand the test of time just as they have done in the past. In 10 years coming, this two coins will still be dominating the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2022, 07:02:44 PM

Until bitcoin decides on the price movement and trend direction, ETH will definitely hang around in a sideways trend as well. Now the whole market has sharply decreased activity and trading activity as well. No matter what the trading indicators show, if bitcoin will stagnate, ETH will follow it too. It would be too naive to expect that a single coin, in contradiction to the whole market, will start some growth. If a further dump happens, the main thing is for ETH to be able to keep the $1,000 price.
If the merge hype was not enough to make ethereum enter some kind of altcoin season then it is too naive for people to think it can still present massive growth when the hype is gone, I do not understand why it is so hard for people to simply admit they were wrong in their predictions, I was also one of those which thought ethereum could do well after the merge, it did not happen and I simply admitted my mistake and moved on.

I'm still inclined to believe that people hoped for a hype at the expense of the merger event in order to speculate on the hype as much as possible. I don't think that after the merger, the hype would have continued because the altcoin market is very weak and there is almost no cash flow into cryptocurrencies. While I don't really expect exorbitant prices for ETH, the only thing that really upsets me is the insanely growing rate of censorship and centralization in the new Ethereum network. I'm already thinking of reducing my stock of ETH Embarrassed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FUCKBSVFUCK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 02:56:13 PM

$1,290 is a great indicator and I think we may miss this, the bullish trend is coming to a positive situation with a price that will go up and down more than ever. This is because, for the majority of the miners that support the BTC, you should expect a rise in the price of bitcoin which will lead to a big pump in the price of ether. In fact, if ETH is to go down, it might have no effect at all, but the main reason is to have a low support price which will also allow the crypto community to start growing.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 05:32:44 PM

$1,290 is a great indicator and I think we may miss this, the bullish trend is coming to a positive situation with a price that will go up and down more than ever. This is because, for the majority of the miners that support the BTC, you should expect a rise in the price of bitcoin which will lead to a big pump in the price of ether. In fact, if ETH is to go down, it might have no effect at all, but the main reason is to have a low support price which will also allow the crypto community to start growing.

And what is at the $1,290 mark? That's not a strong level to consider as a good indicator. In my opinion, we need to stick to the $1,050-$1,150 level. The price has been consolidating in this zone for a considerable time and accumulation has been taking place. Although, I tend to believe that we won't see such prices anymore and we shouldn't wait for ETH price below $1,400, which in the long term is also a good price to buy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████