Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fennec: The Upcoming Bitcoin Fork Memecoin  (Read 250 times)
FennecBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 02:53:33 AM

Hello,

Fennec is a fork of Bitcoin, a PoW Cryptocurrency that operates and is mined through the SHA-256 algorithm. The mining difficulty will be incredibly low once the genesis block is mined. Anyone with old Bitcoin mining equipment may mine this coin for the sake of accumulation, in anticipation of future price appreciation. Mining with an obsolete ASIC Bitcoin miner may be the best way to accumulate Fennec.

Upon joining the telegram group, you may be eligible for perks and benefits, depending on said person’s potential contribution to the community and project in general. Please speak to one of the admins for more information.

Genesis block will be mined in approximately 4 weeks, and our goal is to find a fair number of miners who are willing to support the network in exchange for coins. The total supply is 21,000,000 coins, and premine is 2,100,000 coins. These coins will be sold OTC in our telegram group for anywhere between $0.05-$0.10 per coin, to support future exchange listings. We are already confirmed to be listed on Finexbox within 3 days of the genesis block being mined.

Marketing on 4chan will be very heavy for the first 6 months, and within 12 months we have plans of getting listed on Finexbox, Bittrex, and TradeOgre. BitMart listing will depend on funds raised during the OTC sale phase after the genesis block being mined. I am open to any and all feedback or questions in regards to this project.

Official website will be out within 3 weeks, telegram chat is currently live. I would provide more links, but I am not sure if it is allowed. You can find us on telegram @FennecPortal.

Thank you everyone for your time, and please let me know if the nature of this post is in violation of community guidelines on BitcoinTalk.org. Thank you.
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 10:12:53 PM

Hello,

Looks good! Is there any discord group too?
FennecBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 02:40:38 PM

Hello,

Looks good! Is there any discord group too?

We just made a discord server for you, and will advise our Telegram members to join as well. The server is basically blank, but I will try to fill it in with some of the pinned messages from telegram.

Telegram is our main chat, with about 80 members now, but you are free to join the Discord as well and I will provide as many details as I can from the Telegram. We will need an admin to come in and modify the group, there will only be a "General" chat for the first several days... but we will modify it once we can get another admin to help out. I do not use Discord very often so I am unfamiliar with formatting.

https://discord.gg/mFZr6YpX

Look forward to meeting you on Discord!  Grin
FennecBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 03:29:59 AM

Hello,

Fennec is a fork of Bitcoin, a PoW Cryptocurrency that operates and is mined through the SHA-256 algorithm. The mining difficulty will be incredibly low once the genesis block is mined. Anyone with old Bitcoin mining equipment may mine this coin for the sake of accumulation, in anticipation of future price appreciation. Mining with an obsolete ASIC Bitcoin miner may be the best way to accumulate Fennec.

Upon joining the telegram group, you may be eligible for perks and benefits, depending on said person’s potential contribution to the community and project in general. Please speak to one of the admins for more information.

Genesis block will be mined in approximately 4 weeks, and our goal is to find a fair number of miners who are willing to support the network in exchange for coins. The total supply is 21,000,000 coins, and premine is 2,100,000 coins. These coins will be sold OTC in our telegram group for anywhere between $0.05-$0.10 per coin, to support future exchange listings. We are already confirmed to be listed on Finexbox within 3 days of the genesis block being mined.

Marketing on 4chan will be very heavy for the first 6 months, and within 12 months we have plans of getting listed on Finexbox, Bittrex, and TradeOgre. BitMart listing will depend on funds raised during the OTC sale phase after the genesis block being mined. I am open to any and all feedback or questions in regards to this project.

Official website will be out within 3 weeks, telegram chat is currently live. I would provide more links, but I am not sure if it is allowed. You can find us on telegram @FennecPortal.

Thank you everyone for your time, and please let me know if the nature of this post is in violation of community guidelines on BitcoinTalk.org. Thank you.

We have made some updates:

- Name: Fennec
- Ticker: FNNC
- Chain type POW
- Rpc and P2p ports: 8339 - 8338
- Block time speed: 2.5 minutes
- Block Reward: 6.25 FNNC
- Max supply: 21 million
- Halving time: Every 1,512,220 blocks (every 7.19 years)
- Logo: Will provide
- Premined coins or none: 2.1 million (10%)
- Difficulty readjustment time: Each block
- Algorithm SHA-256
- psZTimeStamp signature (Founded on *Insert Date of Genesis Block Here*)
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 04:59:21 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2022, 12:28:59 AM by MiningCoinsPool

WEBSITE   |  TELEGRAM OFFICIAL  |  TELEGRAM MINING  |  DISCORD   |   GITHUB

WEBSITE   |  TELEGRAM OFFICIAL  |  TELEGRAM MINING  |  DISCORD   |   GITHUB

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: