Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alters for Next Bull Market  (Read 550 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2022, 12:22:18 PM

since all of investors, traders focus and believe in bitcoins. that's the all the truth we all know. but we can miss the jems which could give high potential to gain more return than BTC because of that. i was thinking about what coins could be the next 50x - 100x gains. i think we should mainly focus on top 300 with higher market caps with lower price and supply. I believe that, we can simply gain more from them and then re invest on BTC which is the trustiest.
the next hype coin is WEB3 because of all the current Web3 news it's really being talked about on social media,
this is triggered by CZ who supports Elon Musk and Twitter to make Twitter a Web3 in the future,
this is why the NFT, Metaverse and PlayToEarn projects will also be affected including the WEB3 project,
so don't miss out on buying these coins for the next bull run.
is this a truly hyping coin ? or project?  Grin Grin

this kind of promises is something  alarming in my part, if you are referring to that kind meaning this is a GEM?

NFT, Metaverse is a good projects but also PlayTo Earn ends up most are scamming and I hate trusting this for a real thing.

WEB3? I will surely look at this , and hope you will bring best result by this post lol.

No project has been mention so I guess he's just been hype on the Web3 discussion that's why he conclude immediately that there's something good will happen on it on bull run. Maybe for now its difficult to say that there are really good things to happen on it since we need to be more careful upon buying any tokens like those play2earn utility tokens since we don't know if we can hit big with that since as we can see even if there's no huge disastrous news like what happen today the price of those tokens sunk and majority of them doesn't give any good profit to their investors so better stick with top alts since they are much convincing to have a good run if major recovery will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 05:39:45 PM

Supply has never been a factor used to assess the potential of a project, to evaluate a project needs many factors. If you just try to look at the supply and the token is worth less than 1 dollar you will really lose a lot in this market. But I agree that to find a coin that can x100 whether in this market or bull market is very difficult and not everyone is lucky enough.

Supply those have a factor it plays, project like Shiba Inu with billions of supply in circulation will find it different to 100x now because it'll need much market capitalization to get the project such gains but a project with a supply of just few millions tokens can easily 100x it's value with little money invested in it. Shiba Inu coin market capitalization put into small project will show how easier it's to get those project 100 of xs gains. When we investing in a project, one should never neglect the important of token supply.
Knowing this will help you strategize your investment to know when to hit the sell button but even if a project is highly hyped, the supply in the market will always create fud that can crash the project at anytime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x