Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What possible reasons made Satoshi bow out from the crypto scene??  (Read 219 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 11:25:37 PM

What possible reasons made Satoshi bow out from the crypto scene?
(....)
For me, something happened to him or something happened to all of his/her Bitcoin so that's why Satoshi Nakamoto can't prove his/her identity anymore. Another thing is maybe Satoshi Nakamoto is already dead because there were no transactions at all related to Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoin wallet.
Because for me, if you are really Satoshi Nakamoto, it is really difficult to be silent if you really have the evidence.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Realgogo (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 12:03:47 AM

What possible reasons made Satoshi bow out from the crypto scene?
(....)
For me, something happened to him or something happened to all of his/her Bitcoin so that's why Satoshi Nakamoto can't prove his/her identity anymore. Another thing is maybe Satoshi Nakamoto is already dead because there were no transactions at all related to Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoin wallet.
Because for me, if you are really Satoshi Nakamoto, it is really difficult to be silent if you really have the evidence.
You got a point how can someone do something this great and be silent? It's mysterious!!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 02:34:18 AM

The thing is. How do we know he never sold?

He mined most of 2009 and didn’t sell those coins but he could of also mined in 2010 when GPUs were coming up and made a few blocks and he could be selling his coins in reverse from date they were acquired.

It’s difficult to prove because there were hundreds of people mining then so it’s hard to find out if they were his coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 12:53:02 PM

It is also like the story of Jesus Christ coming to the earth to be crucified for the word of God to come to all houses. Satoshi had bitcoin to be decentralized and he won't have to claim ownership because that will change the design of bitcoin as a decentralized asset and financial payment instrument. He needed to leave the seen and he did that at the right time when it was in formative period but with white paper .
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 06:49:41 PM

To me i feel the reason Satoshi bowed out of crypto as Satoshi is to keep Bitcoin completely decentralised and the identity of the creator forever anonymous. But Satoshi must have found his way back to the crypto space with a different identity or maintaining the name he/she or the group was known by before venturing into creating Bitcoin. For me i staying anonymous was and is the reason for the backout as Satoshi
Hhmm, interesting but it seems you are right. We really can feel that btc is decentralized when we know that no one controls it, I mean the owner. He or they are out of the scene. Unlike to a common crypto which their devs or creators are active. We think they are centralized or semi decentralize only.

I don't think satoshi bow out due to security reasons. Why will be arrested when he only made a great invention which are helpful for all? And if they will arrest him then why won't those authorities arrest other crypto creators first? Since their identities are already exposed on public but that didn't happen except only for those who commit a scam.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: