Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fennec: The Upcoming Bitcoin Fork Memecoin - Tips and Suggestions  (Read 55 times)
FennecBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 07:25:28 PM

Hello,

I would like to attach my project's whitepaper below, I am seeking suggestions on how to modify it, and also calling to anyone interested in the project! We have socials that you can interact on, but telegram is by far our most used and most information packed. You can find us on Telegram @FennecPortal , and on Discord at https://discord.gg/97xvrQPchn . Below is our whitepaper:

WHITEPAPER

Fennec is a decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency that allows users to send funds and store wealth online, without a third party. Fennec is one of many cryptocurrencies, but it is our belief that it will become a respectable store of value within several years.

The fennec fox is a small crepuscular fox native to the deserts of North Africa, ranging from Western Sahara to the Sinai Peninsula. The fennec is the smallest species of fox, and is adapted to survive in extremely harsh environmental conditions. Many cryptocurrencies do not have strong enough communities or market stability to be considered truly dependable assets. We believe the Fennec cryptocurrency will adapt to future environmental conditions, very similarly to the fennec fox!

More than anything, Fennec aims to be a community of miners, holders, enthusiasts, and crypto advocates that enjoy the company of one another. Through social media outlets and other forms of engagement, it is our goal for the Fennec community to intertwine and help one another achieve material, social, and fundamental success in life.

Because Fennec is a fork of Bitcoin, it functions very similarly and is mined through the same algorithm. This will enable miners with old Bitcoin mining equipment to quickly recalibrate their machines and take part in the Fennec network, which (for the foreseeable future) will have a drastically lower hash rate! The fundamentals of bitcoin are something that the Fennec team takes pride in, and referring to the Bitcoin whitepaper for more information about this code base would be a great place to begin further research about Fennec!

With aggressive yet economic marketing tactics, community outreach, and a focus on attaining exchange listings in the future, we believe the Fennec could become a household name in the future of cryptocurrency. Our community updates will provide and report consistent growth to the project at large. Welcome to the Fennec movement!

-----------End of Whitepaper-----------------

Our tokenomics (for miners who are concerned) are:
- Name: Fennec
- Ticker: FNNC
- Chain type POW
- Rpc and P2p ports: 8339 - 8338
- Block time speed: 2.5 minutes
- Block Reward: 6.25 FNNC
- Max supply: 21 million
- Halving time: Every 1,512,220 blocks (every 7.19 years)
- Logo: Will provide
- Premined coins or none: 2.1 million (10%)
- Difficulty readjustment time: Each block
- Algorithm SHA-256

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time. Please, come onto our socials with any recommendations or further interest. Thank you!
Please drop by with some suggestions for how to improve our whitepaper, as well as our project in general. If you are interested in learning more about the project, I am the founder and owner, and can be found on telegram as "Dango Mango". Thank you for your time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 08:52:38 PM

Here we go again. Any coin joins the ever saturated ranks of crypto sewers. How do we distinguish this particular coin to the rest of the scums. What is the use case? Does its utility have any real world attachments. I figure this to be another waste of consumer electricity. I think I can comfortably pass
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 12:50:19 AM

In the market where a new project of similar nature can be launching every hour, I am interested the many things that differentiate this project from the rest. Though WhitePaper can be a good guide, having it is not a guarantee of success or getting the attention of investing supporters. Now, as a suggestion, please start an airdrop campaign to get as much noise as you can for Fennec. Good luck and more power.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
FennecBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 01:31:28 AM

Here we go again. Any coin joins the ever saturated ranks of crypto sewers. How do we distinguish this particular coin to the rest of the scums. What is the use case? Does its utility have any real world attachments. I figure this to be another waste of consumer electricity. I think I can comfortably pass

Quite honestly, Fennec is unlikely to be a bit for everyone, I am being completely honest when I say this. Anyone seeking utility is going to be best met elsewhere, as we're going to be a very grassroots type of community in the beginning. And when I say grassroots, I am implying that there is a bit of a "movement" occurring within the Fennec community. Many of our initial community members are from the ETH ecosystem, where they gamble on 12-36 hour P&D ponzis every single day. These people are well connected throughout telegram and have ample connections. There are a handful of callers in our chat that simply want to drive traffic to the project because "it's something different from what they're used to", and is a "refreshing change of pace".

We have plans to list and create an exchange with HollaEx, in order to use FNNC as a native coin that can be traded against/paired with other assets on our exchange. This is more likely going to be a goal by the 6 month mark or so. This would be likely as far as our "use case" goes for the forseeable future. In many ways, I look at Litecoin as simply a slight improvement of bitcoin, without any fundamental improvements outside of transaction speed. In fact, the network is vastly less secure than bitcoin's because it has such a lower hash rating, due to there simply being less Scrypt miners, and less people interested in mining Litecoin.

Dogecoin is an obvious fluke if we're looking at it's fundamentals, in fact, the thing is inflationary! How much worse of a crypto asset could you invest in, truly? But, people have found a way to justify investing in it. Shiba Inu would be considered much the same in this regard. Our aim is to simply stand out as a group of people that are supporting something new for now, but we are likely to get the coin wrapped on the ETH ecosystem so that people can swap for it on apps like Uniswap, among others, as well as the potential creation of the aforementioned exchange with HollaEx.

There will be people in this world that demand a use case, and then there will be people that can simply enjoy the networking opportunities of a new community, as well as a greater potential price appreciation for the underlying asset, given the low market cap. Fennec is surely one of the latter. "Scum" may be a strong word in my opinion, but to each their own! Fennec will have the speed of Litecoin while being mineable on the SHA-256 algorithm, so it is ever so slightly unique. But I can understand where you're coming from, and completely respect your opinion of the project. Fennec will surely function just as well as any other basic crypto in the fact that you can send funds from peer to peer.

Pass, as you wish!

In the market where a new project of similar nature can be launching every hour, I am interested the many things that differentiate this project from the rest. Though WhitePaper can be a good guide, having it is not a guarantee of success or getting the attention of investing supporters. Now, as a suggestion, please start an airdrop campaign to get as much noise as you can for Fennec. Good luck and more power.

I believe that my response to the previous user may help you gain a better perspective of our project's scope. It is not going to be groundbreaking by any means, but the marketing connections that we have are something we will leverage, and many of the people that we are reaching out to gamble on ETH s***coins, not coins with their own blockchains. To them, it is very new and innovative, and I feel that the momentum this perception will bring can take us very far in the beginning until we're a prominent name in the space. In many ways, I feel that we have a bone to pick with Litecoin in the long run, because we have the same transaction speed while being SHA-256. There is more potential with a "hybrid" of Litecoin and Bitcoin in this regard than a simply Litecoin, Scrypt mineable fork.

In regards to the airdrop campaign, we are open to airdropping small quantities of coins to people that come to the community from BitcoinTalk.org. These airdrops will not be life changing, but we're happy to get people's "feet wet", for lack of a better phrase. It would be my pleasure, I really like the general vibes of the community on this platform despite being such a new member. Thank you for the criticism and suggestion! If you have any further questions or are seeking new information, feel free to check out our Telegram @FennecPortal . Let me know that you were the one on BitcoinTalk.org who suggested the airdrop campaign.

We were already considering starting an airdrop campaign on a number of other platforms, but this surely confirms that it would not be such a bad idea. Thank you for your time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: