Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning the new generation python and becoming a dev  (Read 176 times)
CryptoPro909 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2022, 11:19:37 AM

Programming has become more and more important in the modern times, especially in the blockchain and web3 space.

We all know Rust, Solidity, Motoko,...which are popular web3 languages.
Why we advise new devs to start with languages as python and javascript ?

Ten thousand of developers are needed in the Web3 space (if not more...).
While web2 developers will need to learn some new skills, many already have the critical foundation they need in languages like Python and JavaScript. For new devs, javascript and python are a perfect start.

Python is one of the most popular programming languages for data science and web3 development. It's a language that's friendly to beginners and developers..
Because python has a large community, it will also have a lot of libraries and APIs.
As an other bonus, Python is readable and has object-oriented capabilities to make programs easier to read without difficulty.

Later when you want to develop smart contracts on Ethereum for ex, you will need solidity. It is important to know that Solidity is heavily based on C++, Python, and JavaScript, so those who already know one or two of these have a big advantage.

Is it possible to learn python in a fun and easy way?
We thought about that, and how to involve as much new and existing devs in this world.

At Kata.Games we developed a toolkit that gives you the opportunity to develop games with basic python. It's a good way to practice and you create your own Indie game that users can play.
It's on the Stellar Development Foundation blockchain, so you are already in web3 as a +

Is also a good way to involve the new generation, and to get them excited in programming, what will be extremely important for their future.

For those interested in this approach and would like to learn more about python and programming, join us in our discord channel.

We are testing new ideas, helping with python programming, and reward testers with LUDO tokens. Those will be the in game token used for the play2earn and create2earn system.

https://discord.gg/fbSG42j8Kr

What you all think about this approach?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 08:55:06 PM

As someone who has good skills in Python programming I am wondering what the heck is new generation python Cheesy
And the fact that many can do Rust, Solidity, Motoko is also wrong. Very few developers can use these languages. Python and Javascript are very beginner-friendly because they have a simple syntax and data types are not handled as strictly as in other languages. This is why many developers learn these languages first. Rust is relatively new and not easy to learn.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 11:22:46 PM

I think it's a good idea creating a platform for novices to learn programming in a fun way. I once attempted learning python during COVID-19 lockdown but I lost was home-bored and lost focus, so, I couldn't dig deeper. But what do you mean by "new generation python" by the way?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: