Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100X Altcoin for the next Bull run  (Read 238 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 12:51:53 PM

The crypto industry is evolving for the better and I'm sure crypto will be more and more accepted by many people. Scammers must be suppressed from the crypto world in order to increase public trust
Unfortunately, it’s not easy because scammers and hackers are also evolving for their own benefit and the only way to fight them is to be more educated especially knowing how to secure your wallet properly. In the coming bull run, expect another hype and probably some token will reach that 100x profit, but it’s too hard to know which token will reach that level. All I can say is spend time to analyze small tokens and you might be able to find the next gem in this market.
Yeah that is not possible and even in the outside world, there will always be criminals no matter how much we stop them or the authorities. It's not possible for all of them to disappear but we can do something to lessen or to prevent them. One of the ways would be is for the crypto to become regulated.

I mean not directly but it can be done on the platforms that we are using like for example an exchange and a gambling site right now are requiring a KYC. Bull run and hypes are I think a different thing but it's possible that they can come together. 100x may seem a lot but it's possible as long as we know how to analyze and as long as our luck hit us hard.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 01:25:01 PM

If we want to profit 100x then don't ever think it can happen a month or a year, it takes a long time to be able to see the coins that we hold up 100x, if we look at Top Coins such as XRP, ETH, BNB and others it takes more than 3 years to skyrocket up to 100x.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 01:37:15 PM

If it were easy to do, many people would become millionaires in the short term because they could easily choose their altcoins. But it turns out that it will never be that easy because each altcoin takes time to start improving.

But if you can analyze the individual coins, you will find them even though it's not easy to find them. Maybe choosing ETH, BNB, ADA, Matic or others can give you high profits, but it will depend on the results of your analysis. We can only try to analyze it, which is up to the market.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 06:47:27 AM

Ohh, where is the hidden gem? Metaverses, P2E, meme coins...
I never thought about it OP, not a single altcoin that we are sure to make such a rally, it could be your luck if you are investing in that particular project. But I think it is not necessary to search for that, what we need for now is to keep these potential and old coins as we know that these coins will survive and make a price increase when the bull season comes. I'm not looking for 100x as I was contented enough with 10x.

DNF.OG

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 08:46:28 AM

I got one for you..

OG. OriginDao. This might follow the path Cult DAO did..

Give yourself few minutes to scroll through their declaration https://origindao.app/Origin-declaration.pdf

Just 4 weeks old. DAO and staking confirmed. 20 million OG max wallet -  12/30 top wallets atm AKA ”the worthy”

Website v2 preview and DAO: https://[Suspicious link removed]/Websitev2Design

Do not fade this 🚀 👁‍🗨

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 06:39:02 PM

Ohh, where is the hidden gem? Metaverses, P2E, meme coins...
I never thought about it OP, not a single altcoin that we are sure to make such a rally, it could be your luck if you are investing in that particular project. But I think it is not necessary to search for that, what we need for now is to keep these potential and old coins as we know that these coins will survive and make a price increase when the bull season comes. I'm not looking for 100x as I was contented enough with 10x.
You are right, it’s not about the idea, it’s not about the system it is, it could be an nft collection that could go 100x, it could be metaverse, defi, p2e and anything else that’s not the point. What matters is the project itself, if it’s a good project then it will definitely go up, if it’s a bad project then it will not matter because it’s going to be a terrible one in the end.

What we should be looking for right now is the fact that if a project is good, it will be good no matter how it is and what it’s made out of or what the promise is. However, it is not going to be easy to find it, x100 is not that common, maybe like 5 coins/tokens out of all can do that, and finding that within thousands of projects is very hard.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: