Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New kialara released.. Builder's  (Read 320 times)
Cryptogreatdane (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 407

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 06:38:32 PM

https://kialara.com/product/special-edition-2022-builders/
BTCOVERFIATS

Activity: 509
Merit: 43

Holder of last resort

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 06:52:22 PM

These are seriously amazing but sheeeeesh is that price high. I know it probably took Max a ton of work to complete these, I'm not downplaying that at all.

FIAT IS DEAD TO ME. BITCOIN IS MULTI-GENERATIONAL SAVINGS. FEW UNDERSTAND. BITCOIN ONLY, NO SHITCOINS.
Cryptogreatdane (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 07:03:47 PM

These are seriously amazing but sheeeeesh is that price high. I know it probably took Max a ton of work to complete these, I'm not downplaying that at all.
  Yeah pretty sad about it. Dont think i can even swing the saphires.
123Dave
Copper Member

Activity: 192
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 07:11:55 PM

Art in its finest sense
Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1225
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 07:14:07 PM

Beautiful, thanks for sharing, I think if sats weren't so cheap these would go pretty quick

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
Cryptogreatdane (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 07:28:26 PM

Beautiful, thanks for sharing, I think if sats weren't so cheap these would go pretty quick
  Their sold unfunded. Price is just the art. I love them. I think their great. Better start saving
BTCOVERFIATS

Activity: 509
Merit: 43

Holder of last resort

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 07:49:34 PM

Yeah if Bitcoin was $100,000 right now I would buy one in a heartbeat, but I just can't come to terms with spending 12 Million sats/.12BTC

Cheers to all the buyers!

FIAT IS DEAD TO ME. BITCOIN IS MULTI-GENERATIONAL SAVINGS. FEW UNDERSTAND. BITCOIN ONLY, NO SHITCOINS.
markinaz

Activity: 409
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 07:51:09 PM

Yeah if Bitcoin was $100,000 right now I would buy one in a heartbeat, but I just can't come to terms with spending 12 Million sats/.12BTC

I could not agree more!  This is definitely something to watch as the next bull run approaches. Smiley
Cryptogreatdane (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 07:59:09 PM

I could not agree more!  This is definitely something to watch as the next bull run approaches. Smiley
yeah 2 months of buying lealanas definitely dented the pocketbook. Ill be anxious to see how long it takes to sell out. If it does take awhile. Might be abke to make something happen.
markinaz

Activity: 409
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 08:07:40 PM

I think this is a smart move to make more intricate/expenses pieces as his work always sells out.  I am sure as BTC corrects these will too.   This also will likely continue to increase the value of his earlier work (I only have 2 pieces and an error coin, wish I had more).
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 2262

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2022, 02:30:35 AM

Love the design of this series - being a miner as well I love the asic incorporation but too expensive for me - I wish I had gotten into collectibles years earlier.

Maybe one day, max will make another budget version Smiley one can dream

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
M-BTC

Activity: 243
Merit: 232

Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 07:24:35 AM

Love the design of this series - being a miner as well I love the asic incorporation but too expensive for me - I wish I had gotten into collectibles years earlier.

I'm a bit on the fence on this one, the design of the robots feels a bit like a swing and miss. Using an Antminer chip is an amazing idea but the rest looks a bit meh (for example using keychain clips as arms). Would've looked much better if the robot was entirely made from Antminer parts imo.

123Dave
Copper Member

Activity: 192
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 12:08:32 PM

I'm a bit on the fence on this one, the design of the robots feels a bit like a swing and miss. Using an Antminer chip is an amazing idea but the rest looks a bit meh (for example using keychain clips as arms). Would've looked much better if the robot was entirely made from Antminer parts imo.

I was on the fence about the arms as well, but when you read what he envisioned the miner in grabbing the zeros to solve the block. Not sure what parts on an ant miner could have filled that. But little hook hands are perfect.
Honeybadger2014

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 12:47:03 PM

that is probably my favorite Kialara so far.  lots of meaning and i kinda like how the little robot looks.  I always thought sapphires were blue though?!? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: