Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange platform with lowest fees  (Read 222 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 30, 2022, 01:32:21 PM

Binance P2P option will be the safest in my own opinion, as you're aware countless number of times Binance have actually blocked Gamblers accounts , and all ways to get back funds has proved to be unsuccessful, I'm a victim of this circumstances, that's why I'm giving you my honest opinion in relation to this content

It sucks at the fees though. Anyone is free to set the prices they want to buy/ sell and now only those merchants get to list their ads.

I just recently place an ads on Binance P2P few days ago wbut I’m not a merchant. You only need to verify and meet other conditions but I don't know if this update that you mention about only merchant can set ads is already applicable. Nevertheless, Bybit is now the most convenient P2P trading platform for me because it has no fee if you are just selling your coins to fiat. They support too a multiple payment method which is very convenient for me.

I check all the P2P rates on different exchange and Bybit has the best rates and fee among Binance, Kucoin and Okex.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: