Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] Editor and Proofreading Services  (Read 27 times)
mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2022, 03:41:28 PM

If you have an online presence that requires you to release articles, stories, tutorials, blog posts, or anything in-between, are you sure that your content is error-free? Is the spelling and grammar correct? What about punctuation? Are you a non-native speaker of English but wish to release English content, knowing you may have some broken sentences or incorrect usage of words?

If any of this applies to you, I am here to help.

I have often viewed things on the web that lose some of their professionalism, cohesion, and even legibility due to the above-mentioned problems.

- I am available for one-time jobs and also on a continual basis.

- If you are unsure if I could help you, please PM me and I will let you know if I am qualified.

- Prices will vary, and depend on a number of factors. We will work out the total before any work is done and crypto is exchanged.

- My prices will be extremely fair, and my offers are always negotiable.

Please feel free to post here or PM me. I also have an email set up for work-related communication if you prefer: MistercoinForHire@riseup.net

I look forward to working with you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: