Bitcoin Forum
October 13, 2024, 01:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I teach you how to find book on pdf formats, music, and much more.. Just $2  (Read 131 times)
eudomaruf (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2022, 02:37:50 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2023, 02:02:09 PM by eudomaruf

I teach you how to find books in pdf format, music (mp3) and much more on google for free in a specific format, do not pay for things of value when you can find them for free on google, in my own experience I will show you which words to place to immediately locate what you want and that you pay for it on another website, such as courses, guides, music that is so striking and popular and that it costs money that you cannot afford to pay, for only $2, I will teach you how to obtain it for free.

Note: I don't want people who only ask if I can find this book, that book, etc... I waste time looking for books that in the end that person doesn't buy anything. I just will explain you what words to use in Google, I'm not there to look for a book by yourself It will if me, I'll just guide you nothing else..

I have several ways to place the correct words in google if it is in google to download it for free then you will have it, I cannot guarantee if something is there or not because that depends on the search engine and the people who upload content to google to download it for free, it does not depend of me. Also of my personal use I find many things available for free to download and more if they are populars things because they will be more available on searcher..

Price of my technic: $2
I can accept only criptocurrencies and perfect money

My telegram: edphones
Fast response on telegram
or WhatsApp: +1 563 307 0017
socialcarepoint

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2023, 05:03:04 AM

Skrill Payment available ?
eudomaruf (OP)