Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIKING PACKAGE $600+/month Passive Income with Premium Digital Properties  (Read 50 times)
Zenarus (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 09:58:08 PM

Viking Package Available

Brand/Niche Research

We will do full research on the niche or brand that you want to affiliate, maybe even suggest an alternative with better results, or we can look for one for you without you having to provide one.

Website Development
We will develop a ready-to-go affiliate website, with affiliate links, terms, content, graphics, that will pass the affiliate request guaranteed!

Local Directory Submission
We will submit the Brand to local directories to attract more traffic to it, and make it look more reliable.

GMB Verifications
We will verify 3-5 GMB For the Brand redirecting to the affiliate website we built for you to maximize organic traffic.

Online Presence
We will do manual high-quality reviews and product/service proofs on the GMBs and website to build 100% Trust with new clients.
Sit Back and Enjoy Passive Income

Pricing
1440 USD
Please note this price is for the full package, if you want only parts of it you can contact us to get discounts.

FAQ
Q. How long does it take to finish a project?
A. We ask for 14 days, but its can be much faster then that, really depends on the brand / niche and country we going to target.

Q. Can i sell my digital property in the future?
A. Of course, Once the website will start to bring in money its can be easily sold x3 yearly.

Q.I am already into Affiliate marketing and have a few brands that i advertise, can i use them as well?
A. Sure, we will do a research and give you a custom offer that is cheaper then the price that listed here.

Q. Is it okay for beginners that are looking to make passive income online?
A. Its the perfect for no experience, since we will do everything for you from scratch with Lifetime support.

Warranty & Guarantee
We offer 3 weeks warranty on the Gmb's, with replacements available if its get suspended and you followed the rules.

Refund Policy
No refunds are available after delivery.

Payment Options
Crypto, Zelle, Payoneer, Cashapp, Apple Pay

Contact
Discord: Zenarus#0001
Telegram: https://t.me/Zenarus

Review copy available to ExeVIP and Mods only at this time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: