Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bad Effect of Covid 19 Vaccine (It Kills): Bitcointalk women avoid it  (Read 610 times)
Agbe (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1253

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 10:24:14 PM

The Danger of Covid 19 Vaccine

I Put the color in red because of what the Covid 19 vaccine did to a pregnant girl in my residence today. A girl of 17 or there about, was pregnant for about 3 months but the pregnancy was not shown, and yesterday afternoon she went to the hospital and took the Covid 19 vaccine and she came back home. In the night been the 31 of October. 2022. The vaccine began to work in the body system. And she died in the night against the 1st day of November.

Now some people are saying that the nurse who injected the vaccine is the one killed because she (the nurse) even asked the girl and she denied that she not pregnant but I said, since the nurse saw a pregnancy sign from the girl's stomach she would tested pregnancy test on the girl before injecting the vaccine. While others are saying that she , the girl killed herself.

Please share this information to Bitcointalk women: pregnant women should not take the Covid 19 vaccine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 01:28:06 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2022, 06:30:10 AM by Zlantann

Please share this information to Bitcointalk women: pregnant women should not take the Covid 19 vaccine.

According to available data Covid-19 vaccines are safe for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and women that are trying to get pregnant. In fact, pregnant women are advised to get the vaccine because they have a high risk of complications if they are infected. But it is also important to state that medical issues are treated individually, which is why it is important to give medical personnel comprehensive updates about your health before the administration of drugs or any vaccine.  

I am suspecting that the teenage girl was carrying out a secret abortion through crude self-drug administration. It might be she was taking some local or over-the-counter abortion pills and that led to the complication and her untimely death. This is the case in most developing nations where teenage pregnancy is seen as a taboo and sometimes these teenagers are disgraced, discriminated and sometimes banished.    

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 08:58:15 AM

According to available data Covid-19 vaccines are safe for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and women that are trying to get pregnant. In fact, pregnant women are advised to get the vaccine because they have a high risk of complications if they are infected. But it is also important to state that medical issues are treated individually, which is why it is important to give medical personnel comprehensive updates about your health before the administration of drugs or any vaccine.  

I am suspecting that the teenage girl was carrying out a secret abortion through crude self-drug administration. It might be she was taking some local or over-the-counter abortion pills and that led to the complication and her untimely death. This is the case in most developing nations where teenage pregnancy is seen as a taboo and sometimes these teenagers are disgraced, discriminated and sometimes banished.    

Yes I have seen several pregnant women who took covid vaccine and are totally fine ,same is with breastfeeding mothers no side affects and harm to baby.
Covid vaccination is safe for everything, yes it has several minor side effects but not life taking.
Something might have happened to that girl , another reason for his death. May be something with hospital environment or any other reason.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 09:28:23 AM

Taking covid vaccine is not that as bad but the lack to orientation for proper administration is what is causing mortality through the process, if you get vaccination being healthy young adults is good and fine, but a pregnant woman should avoid taking the vaccine at early stage of her pregnancy because it may lead to termination of the pregnancy, but the medical personels wouldn't emphasize this to them, over aged women are not advisable to take it neither because they have weak immune system, i think the vaccine itself needed to be research on to ensure maximum risk safety for those using it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 11:28:29 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

A girl supposedly pregnant in your residence died after supposedly taking the covid vaccines and you’re now screaming pregnant women should avoid the vaccines. I’m wondering what research you’ve done to ultimately conclude about the covid vaccines being bad for pregnant women after loads of medical health experts have certified it okay for pregnant women.

I doubt you’re a medical health expert and I don’t think you should fault the covid vaccines outright for the death of the girl and you definitely shouldn’t spread untruths about the vaccines being bad for pregnant women.
An autopsy would bring to light the cause of her death.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 01:16:41 PM

It's out into the public, how bad the Covid vaccines are, and how bad the leaders who mandate them are. It's out, and it's coming out further... like as tidal wave. Now, people are condemning those who want amnesty for the vaccine perpetrators, even while some of the government and many doctors are still mandating them. Check this out.

"You Murderous Hypocrites":

The Atlantic has come under fire for suggesting that all the terrible pandemic-era decisions over lockdowns, school closures, masking, and punishing an entire class of people who questioned the efficacy and wisdom of taking a rushed, experimental vaccine - for a virus with a 99% survival rate in most, should all be water under the bridge.

"We need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID," writes Brown Professor Emily Oster - a huge lockdown proponent, who now pleads from mercy from the once-shunned.

"Let's acknowledge that we made complicated choices in the face of deep uncertainty, and then try to work together to build back and move forward," she continues.

----------

Except, they weren't “in the dark” about Covid.  There were numerous sources pointing out the actual science that ran contrary to the mandate claims, and they were deliberately silenced by a vast media campaign.  Evidence suggests that media platforms worked in tandem with Big Tech, the CDC and the Biden Administration.  It was not a simple matter of overreaction, there was collusion to remove all counter-information. 

Nice try, Emily.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 02:48:42 PM

The only relation between COVID-19 vaccination and adverse effects directly to women are menstrual cycle issues: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/study-confirms-link-between-covid-19-vaccination-temporary-increase-menstrual-cycle-length

Funny enough, I remember at the end of last year there was clear data that women were having menstrual issues that were just being written off as conspiracy theories. It took the NIH long enough to recognize there were adverse effects between the vaccine and menstrual cycle that were not immediately clear. I think the LNP's were theorized to be the culprit, I'm not sure.

I haven't seen any causal associations between the vaccine and death, let alone the death of pregnant women.
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 05:19:04 PM

I don't think it is the COVID vaccine because before her, other pregnant women have been taking the vaccine. Instead of concluding an autopsy should be carried out on her body to know the actual cause of death. That may have been as a result of many other reasons, maybe the nurse on duty do not actually know her job and maybe administered an over dose, or maybe it was another waxing she was giving and not COVID vaccine too. It is also possible that the nurse on duty did everything correctly, knows her job but the vaccine she administered  unknowingly to her was a copy, a fake. There could be many reasons, an autopsy will reveal more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RILWAN

Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 07:05:41 PM

Thank you for sharing this I have read some bad news about some covid 19 vaccine reaction in humans but there are other covid 19 jap that does not react badly pizza is ine of such and if one is a pregnant woman you may need adequate awareness from the doctors before taking covid 19 jap.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
rby

Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 08:09:44 PM

The only relation between COVID-19 vaccination and adverse effects directly to women are menstrual cycle issues: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/study-confirms-link-between-covid-19-vaccination-temporary-increase-menstrual-cycle-length

Funny enough, I remember at the end of last year there was clear data that women were having menstrual issues that were just being written off as conspiracy theories. It took the NIH long enough to recognize there were adverse effects between the vaccine and menstrual cycle that were not immediately clear. I think the LNP's were theorized to be the culprit, I'm not sure.

I haven't seen any causal associations between the vaccine and death, let alone the death of pregnant women.
why are people still taking the covid-19 vaccine? In my country nobody taked that anymore. I don't think that there is reason for taking the vaccine, are we expecting another version of the disease? I have been watching international news from my television and I have not heard of any covid related diseases anymore. The covid days are gone let everyone return to their normal style of living. Although I don't know the situation in your own country.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 11:46:25 PM

Almost all of us agree on the emergence of suspicious deaths of many people after taking vaccination doses, despite the fact that they are in good health and do not suffer from anything, and they have taken vaccination as a preventive measure, and perhaps many of them were not originally infected with Corona previously.

But for the case you mentioned, no vaccination was issued, it was declared that it is not recommended for pregnant women, and no vaccination was issued for pregnant women. Vaccination stimulates the immune system and is supposed to have nothing to do with the rest of the human body's systems.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 07:27:26 AM

Almost all of us agree on the emergence of suspicious deaths of many people after taking vaccination doses, despite the fact that they are in good health and do not suffer from anything, and they have taken vaccination as a preventive measure, and perhaps many of them were not originally infected with Corona previously.

But for the case you mentioned, no vaccination was issued, it was declared that it is not recommended for pregnant women, and no vaccination was issued for pregnant women. Vaccination stimulates the immune system and is supposed to have nothing to do with the rest of the human body's systems.
These are totally rumors about vaccination and deaths related to vaccination,  I haven't seen anyone who took vaccination and got sick even . Yes minor side effects are normal but not anything serious . Something happened to that girl or something on part of nurse that will be a question now as we don't have any autopsy report.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 12:11:27 PM

These are totally rumors about vaccination and deaths related to vaccination,  I haven't seen anyone who took vaccination and got sick even . Yes minor side effects are normal but not anything serious . Something happened to that girl or something on part of nurse that will be a question now as we don't have any autopsy report.

I do not know if it is permissible to explain some of the deaths on the basis that they were a result of the side effects of vaccination, but we must not forget that there are types of vaccinations that have been withdrawn from the market because it has been proven that they cause serious side effects for certain medical conditions. The most famous of them was the Johnson vaccine, which was withdrawn from many markets after many months of use. Could it not be that there are many deaths from it that do not show vaccination as the main cause of death, according to the autopsy report?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 01:16:31 PM

I do not know if it is permissible to explain some of the deaths on the basis that they were a result of the side effects of vaccination, but we must not forget that there are types of vaccinations that have been withdrawn from the market because it has been proven that they cause serious side effects for certain medical conditions. The most famous of them was the Johnson vaccine, which was withdrawn from many markets after many months of use. Could it not be that there are many deaths from it that do not show vaccination as the main cause of death, according to the autopsy report?
We didn't come across any cases with Johnson & and Johnson vaccination as it was not available in my country . We have those China and American vaccine shots and those were ok and nit caused any deaths. Yes rumors were there that all those who got vaccinated with Sinvac and Sinopharm will die within 2 years Tongue so let's wait for 2 years and see how many will be left behind.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Frankolala

Activity: 700
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 01:57:30 PM

The vaccine is not 100% safety guaranteed but I don't think that Covid-19 vaccine killed the young girl. The vaccine is safe for pregnant people and everybody, if not almost everybody that took the vaccine would have died by now,if it was true that Covid-19 vaccine killed her. The girl must have a health challenge before she took the vaccine. I guess it was a coincidence that the day she will die was the day she took the vaccine.

Sometimes I hear rumors about Covid-19 vaccine as a killer which I don't think the people carrying those rumors have taken the vaccine. Maybe they are not OK with the idea of taking Covid-19 vaccine because they don't have the virus. If they have the virus,they will be the first person take the vaccine. Covid-19 vaccine is safe for all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 03:21:18 PM

why are people still taking the covid-19 vaccine? In my country nobody taked that anymore. I don't think that there is reason for taking the vaccine, are we expecting another version of the disease? I have been watching international news from my television and I have not heard of any covid related diseases anymore. The covid days are gone let everyone return to their normal style of living. Although I don't know the situation in your own country.

I don't disagree. It baffles me that people are still taking COVID vaccines despite the evidence that you still get COVID anyways, and some evidence that vaccinated people can get infected at elevated rates due to antibody dependent enhancement. I'll repost this article on ADE that describes it - https://www.nature.com/articles/s42003-022-03207-0

Given that we're more than two years out, nearly everybody has already gotten the disease, to which point natural immunity will do its job. Taking the vax + having natural immunity is pointless - no upside, just potential adverse effects from the vaccine. There are still the "Covidiots" that choose to take a booster every 6 months and continue masking -- it's best that these people just self isolate for the rest of their lives if they're going to take that much precaution. Consider it to be a branch of nosophobia.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 04:52:14 PM

Now some people are saying that the nurse who injected the vaccine is the one killed because she (the nurse) even asked the girl and she denied that she not pregnant but I said, since the nurse saw a pregnancy sign from the girl's stomach she would tested pregnancy test on the girl before injecting the vaccine. While others are saying that she , the girl killed herself.

Nobody should blame the nurse. Those in your area saying the nurse should have known the girl was pregnant are ignorant. Not everybody can tell pregnancy that young. 3 months is still early for some people to know a pregnant lady. And those who said she should have done pregnancy test on her forgot that it cost money to run a test and the person must show interest to do it. You do not force people to do tests. It has to be willingly. The girl killed herself. Also not every pregnant woman dies from taking the Covid vaccine.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 07:34:56 AM

Nobody should blame the nurse. Those in your area saying the nurse should have known the girl was pregnant are ignorant. Not everybody can tell pregnancy that young. 3 months is still early for some people to know a pregnant lady. And those who said she should have done pregnancy test on her forgot that it cost money to run a test and the person must show interest to do it. You do not force people to do tests. It has to be willingly. The girl killed herself. Also not every pregnant woman dies from taking the Covid vaccine.
That's true no one can blame nurse but according to rules and pattern of medicine before giving shot nurse should have run a basic introduction of patient and may be that girl should've told the nurse herself but all these are basic assumptions now. Mistake happened on part of girl and nurse both , both of them didn't do their part of informing and asking . So those pregnant women who are reading these comments please be vigilant and cautious when you are pregnant before taking any medication or vaccination.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 02:12:18 PM

The Danger of Covid 19 Vaccine

I Put the color in red because of what the Covid 19 vaccine did to a pregnant girl in my residence today. A girl of 17 or there about, was pregnant for about 3 months but the pregnancy was not shown, and yesterday afternoon she went to the hospital and took the Covid 19 vaccine and she came back home. In the night been the 31 of October. 2022. The vaccine began to work in the body system. And she died in the night against the 1st day of November.

I remember many people fell sick after covid 19 vaccines even some died due to stroke as all of a sudden.

But no proof is there to claim COVID-19 vaccine caused the death for them scientifically, I am not really a fan of the short term vaccines because it takes decades to analyse and identify the side-effects but government forced to vaccinate people because they felt there is no other choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 05:16:05 PM

Before concluding there are some precautions measure which needed to be asked before apportioning blame on both body's.
Does the knew the vaccine is not good for a pregnant woman?
Are you really sure she's doesn't take an anti pregnancy drugs to abortion the pregnancy?
Looking from your write up, she seems not to be happy with her pregnancy despite the nurse already detected a sign of pregnancy so to say it was a deliberate act for her to abort her baby. To me she thought she could survive the abortion drugs without knowing it could take her life.

So she took her life not the nurse because she insisted of not being pregnant, there is no pregnant woman who could stay 3 months without seeing her monthly flow that would confirm she's not pregnant.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄