Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Layer 2 and Arbitrum  (Read 476 times)
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 11:20:54 PM

It's quite surprising to me, considering the co-founder of Offchain Labs once stated that there were no plans to launch an Arbitrum token. But hey, it's a pleasant surprise! My wallet is eligible for 2250 $ARB tokens!

In hindsight, I guess it was a no-brainer to launch the Arbitrum governance token, especially since other L2 chains like Optimism and Polygon have their own tokens too. It makes even more sense when you consider that Arbitrum has a higher TVL than Optimism, along with real dApp usage and activity, such as GMX, which boasts millions of USD in daily trading volume without any trading incentives.
i got that too, and my wallet is eligible for 625 ARB. I don't know whether this token is officially from arbitrum or not, what is clear is that several exchanges have confirmed that the ARB token will be listed on the 23rd.

dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 04:44:41 AM

i got that too, and my wallet is eligible for 625 ARB. I don't know whether this token is officially from arbitrum or not, what is clear is that several exchanges have confirmed that the ARB token will be listed on the 23rd.
Congrats! It's the governance token for Arbitrum so it's "official". You can find the announcement here and here. Yup, I expect every major exchange Binance, Coinbase, etc.) to list it right after distribution.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 08:27:32 AM

It's quite surprising to me, considering the co-founder of Offchain Labs once stated that there were no plans to launch an Arbitrum token. But hey, it's a pleasant surprise! My wallet is eligible for 2250 $ARB tokens!

Congrats!

With your screenshot, it seems you completed 5 tasks to receive those amount of Arbitrum token.

I scanned their Wiki doc and there are many tasks. If people completed more than 3 tasks, they will be eligible for airdrop distribution.

It is for at least two latest months conducted transactions so is it possible to join their airdrop now?

Do they have only one airdrop round that is coming or more airdrop rounds so that late comers than me can join?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ketesnuko

Activity: 233
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 10:27:10 AM

I think those who got 600 Arb only completed 3 task and those who got 1000 or more completed more than 3 tasks, someone said that this airdrop won't end after the first distribution, that if one continues to make transactions on arbitrum they can still be qualified for future airdrop, I have a feeling that this won't be the end, just like optimism.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1660

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 11:18:48 AM

...It is for at least two latest months conducted transactions so is it possible to join their airdrop now?

Do they have only one airdrop round that is coming or more airdrop rounds so that late comers than me can join?

The Airdrop snapshot was performed on the 58642080 block on February 6, 2023, respectively, you will not be able to claim this airdrop if the network activity was performed later. But since the team has not fully spent the fund intended for airdrop, we will see similar airdrops more than once, but they will be much smaller. We saw a similar practice of airdrop distribution earlier in the Optimism network.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:23:17 AM

I think those who got 600 Arb only completed 3 task and those who got 1000 or more completed more than 3 tasks, someone said that this airdrop won't end after the first distribution, that if one continues to make transactions on arbitrum they can still be qualified for future airdrop, I have a feeling that this won't be the end, just like optimism.
I find the steps to be very simple, just do the transactions normally, and especially for such a long time, I believe everyone will be able to fully complete the task.
Well as you mentioned this will not be the first airdrop, which is very likely. As we all see the token will mostly be for the community. However I think it's like some of the big projects before that have additional airdrops later, eg: UNI
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 01:07:34 PM

As far as I know, only one airdrop is planned for Arbitrum. The team has not mentioned any plans for additional airdrops, nor is there any allocation set aside for such events. This is quite different from Optimism, which has implemented multiple rounds of airdrops for their community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 01:32:26 PM

Congrats to all those that pass the test of time to have done some transactions on the Arbitrum chain, some use more than one address and now they are waiting to make millions in a few days, I missed this one because I stopped doing transactions in the past 100days, a YouTuber confused me, saying its better to hold some tokens on Arb blockchain to pass for the Airdrop, I even went and bought an NFT too, do the bridge, yet I am unlucky.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 03:26:46 PM

As far as I know, only one airdrop is planned for Arbitrum. The team has not mentioned any plans for additional airdrops, nor is there any allocation set aside for such events. This is quite different from Optimism, which has implemented multiple rounds of airdrops for their community.

Yes, I also haven't found that they The Arbitrum network development team hasn't done the next Airdrop yet, and I haven't seen any signs that they give sentiment to this for the community, but if we talk about anything other than an airdrop I think we can buy it and hold it for the long term , considering the power that L2 Arbitrum brings is quite potential with its utility in the network and the convenience it provides, I didn't get eligilble from the Arbitrum airdrop because maybe I wasn't very active and didn't intertwine the stages given, but it looks like I'll buy some ARB for the future.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 05:24:50 PM

This is a one-time Airdrop, look into the document and find the correct information, the ones for the ecosystem is different, it is for the dapps on the chain, this is based on the discretion of the project developers and the community to decide how to use it, whether to distribute it to the users or add it to the treasury. The amount is small compared to the general Airdrop

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1660

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2023, 09:22:05 AM

This is a one-time Airdrop, look into the document and find the correct information, the ones for the ecosystem is different, it is for the dapps on the chain, this is based on the discretion of the project developers and the community to decide how to use it, whether to distribute it to the users or add it to the treasury. The amount is small compared to the general Airdrop

Yes, we would all like the Arbitrum airdrop to be regular, but the team thinks differently. And so that we would have no illusions, they placed an appropriate ad on the first page of the site. But we all remember that since the launch of the Arbitrum network, the team has regularly said that there will be no airdrop.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2023, 02:45:56 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2023, 04:15:36 PM by bettercrypto

It is for at least two latest months conducted transactions so is it possible to join their airdrop now?

You are right in what you mentioned, you need to have at least 2 months of experience making transactions on their platform, so if you are just now joining the airdrops and you haven't tried it, you are for sure no longer eligible for it.

Also, as far as I know, they have not announced yet if they will have a second round for these airdrops, if there will be another round because the previous ones have not received it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 03:14:03 PM

congratulations to friends who have been able to claim the arbitrum token, soon you will be able to have the arbitrum token in your wallet and I monitor arbitrum will be listed on the binance market. I noticed that the arbitrum price has reached a price of $13.

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 12:27:07 AM

congratulations to friends who have been able to claim the arbitrum token, soon you will be able to have the arbitrum token in your wallet and I monitor arbitrum will be listed on the binance market. I noticed that the arbitrum price has reached a price of $13.
where do you see that? as I know ARB will be listing on all exchanges on the 23rd. is it possible to reach $13 with a total supply of 10b ? i think it's impossible. ARB total supply is not much different from MATIC and most likely the price when listing is not far from MATIC, but the price can also drop a lot due to airdropper and prices can drop below $0.5

bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 01:15:55 AM

where do you see that? as I know ARB will be listing on all exchanges on the 23rd. is it possible to reach $13 with a total supply of 10b ? i think it's impossible. ARB total supply is not much different from MATIC and most likely the price when listing is not far from MATIC, but the price can also drop a lot due to airdropper and prices can drop below $0.5
Perhaps he/she has seen the ARB IOU on an exchange that already allows trading, but it's actually fraught with risks as some exchanges take advantage of this to attract users to trade. However be careful not to lose money, and I think the moment we are about to get the L2 ARB ecosystem rallies soon Smiley
And congratulations to those who will receive the upcoming airdrop.

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 04:42:02 PM

Congrats to all those that pass the test of time to have done some transactions on the Arbitrum chain, some use more than one address and now they are waiting to make millions in a few days, I missed this one because I stopped doing transactions in the past 100days, a YouTuber confused me, saying its better to hold some tokens on Arb blockchain to pass for the Airdrop, I even went and bought an NFT too, do the bridge, yet I am unlucky.
Some users have more than one address? Dang I think that's illegal and its clearly an abuse but if you check the rules of their airdrop, you will see how strict they are so for sure those who attempt to create more than one accounts are going to be unsuccessful and even their main accounts won't get any drops. That's great for them.

On the above posts, it says you need to do 3 different tasks. Maybe you only did two and that is why you didn't qualify but someone says that the airdrop would continue? Maybe you can try fulfilling those other task and see if you will qualify later on, if ever there were truly another round for this. Don't worry, as long as you still have your arb coins with you and its NFTs, you can still sell it later on when their value pumps for profit.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pterosaur

Activity: 207
Merit: 12

Syntrum.com

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 06:11:08 PM

Layer 2 projects are going to be successful in the next bull market, Arbitrum is just the beginning, if you are a smart investor I promise you will do well if your crypto portfolio consists of new Layer 2 projects, like Arbitrum, Zksync airdrop will follow, I believe these projects will so very well because money will move into them easily.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 435

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2023, 12:47:22 PM

I didn't know about Arbitrum until recently. I wasn't qualified for the airdrop but I hope to buy some of it and hodl, am just waiting for the perfect opportunity for the token to dump so that I can get in. I have been reading some pretty good stuffs about it and I think it's going to worth investing some couple of bucks.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 12:56:29 PM

Don't know whether it's worth buying Zksync or not, so I've just bought some Arbitrum with XGo.
Recommend  Wink

This is the next hype project, many believe to have the same airdrop and there's nothing to lose if you will try aside from the fees.
OP is a good early hunter, for sure he earns a lot of profit from $ARB. The future is bright for this layer 2 looks like they are trying solve the problem of EHT after all. Will try this Zksync for me not to miss any airdrop as well, its taking risk now or just feel sorry later on.  Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 01:11:53 PM

wow, this seems like the right prediction, even after distributing the token airdrop the price of arb is still the same and it doesn't drop too deep, I see maybe around 400-900 million $ worth of arb tokens has been distributed.this is another big airdrop after aptos,uniswap.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM