Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] RARE Phone number: +420 #.. # 69 - Carity auction to help Ukrainians  (Read 147 times)
Helpukrainrefugees420 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 08:32:11 AM

Get this cool phone number, and help Ukrainian refugees.

The phone number is +420 ## ## ## #69

The perfect internet meme number!

I m helping a Ukrainian family with housing in Norway.

They drowe their car all the way from Ukraine to here. Witnessing missiles flying over their car.

On the way they passed several countries. In Chezcj Republic, they picked up this cool number.

Thought it was Snoopdog himself calling me, when they called about the apartment.

They arrived to Norway with only what they could fit in a small KIA sedan. (family of four).

So if you wish to help this humble family, get a good start in a new country. Please place your bids!

Starting price: ฿ 0.042069
Buy now: :  ฿ 4.2069

This is for cairity. I don't take a cut. Will simply help facilitate the transaction with an escrow service, and document the story to the winning bidder.

If you can't bid yourself, maybe you know someone who can.
Send it to Snoopdog or Elon Musk pls.

Thank you for the attention and interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2022, 10:50:48 AM

I hope this isn't a joke, quite skeptical to entrust this much funds to an amateur fundraiser anonymously, let alone just to help a family.
If I had to decide to help, I'd prefer to go through an organized or cooperate fundraising program with the Ukrainian government. iirc, they posted the official BTC donation address on their twitter page.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 12:30:41 AM

I hope this isn't a joke, quite skeptical to entrust this much funds to an amateur fundraiser anonymously, let alone just to help a family.
If I had to decide to help, I'd prefer to go through an organized or cooperate fundraising program with the Ukrainian government. iirc, they posted the official BTC donation address on their twitter page.

100% no joke

I m prepared to doxx myself, and this humble family.

Will provide rental contract and full phone number. So you can call and verify the story with the family father. (as he still use the number now)
He speaks good English.
Also his son is a Java script programmer, student, familiar with crypto currencies.

They don't have jobs. And very few personal possessions.

I have full chat history, and email corresponandce, from the house rental web page. (can do a screen share).

Also correspondence with the local government, who provide the security for the rental contract. Since they are registered refugees in Norway.
They surely get some benefits from the state.
But I can imagine it must be quite a challenge to move to a new country, with only the minimum amount of personal possessions and funds. Norway is very expensive, compared to Ukrain.

That's why I came up with the idea to help sell this interesting phone number, to give them a good start.

100% agree it's good to donate to Ukrain directly. And my close family advice against renting to refugees. Especially since Norway already is one of the biggest donators to Ukrain.
Still.... If we can help them get a new life here, there is no biggie F U to the aggressors.

Thank you for your interest and consideration.

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 09:24:33 AM

You are welcome to place a bid!

The big number was just as a phun. In case I actually could reach Snoop or Musk.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 09:44:23 PM

I don't like making fun of such serious things, so could you explain how they got from Ukraine via Czech Republic to Norway? After all, these are two completely different directions!

I'm not saying that anyone is lying here, but I can't imagine anyone being so crazy or stupid as to go from Ukraine to Norway via Czech Republic!  Roll Eyes Shocked

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 10:18:02 PM

It is possible that I used too strong words, because in such situations many strange stories can happen. So I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

I know a person from Kiev who works with charitable foundations. If this family wants to, I can contact them with him and if they prove the truth of the story to him, he may help them organize such an auction on behalf of the foundation, not an anonymous person, so I think it could be very helpful in such situation.

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 07:20:32 PM

I don't like making fun of such serious things, so could you explain how they got from Ukraine via Czech Republic to Norway? After all, these are two completely different directions!

I'm not saying that anyone is lying here, but I can't imagine anyone being so crazy or stupid as to go from Ukraine to Norway via Czech Republic!  Roll Eyes Shocked

If you want to go by car to Norway, from Ukrain. You have to go via Germany and Denmark.
There are ferries from Poland, so that would be the quickest route surely.

These guys stayed in Czech for some time, before being accepted into Norway.
Hence, they needed a phone number while staying there.

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 07:33:10 PM

It is possible that I used too strong words, because in such situations many strange stories can happen. So I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

I know a person from Kiev who works with charitable foundations. If this family wants to, I can contact them with him and if they prove the truth of the story to him, he may help them organize such an auction on behalf of the foundation, not an anonymous person, so I think it could be very helpful in such situation.

Just thought it was a good internet number +420 and ending in 69. That might help some people in a less then ideal life situation.

Appreciate the offer. Do you think they would actually arrange this auction?

These guys are surley more well off than many other Ukrainians, since they actually made it to Norway.
And the state here provide fairly for them.
In terms of Norwegian standards, they live as poor here. And has low chances of getting jobs, before they learn the local language.

That's why I thought it would be a good idea to auction off this number, to give them a start boost.

If you think there is a chance the charitable organization would actually auction this phone number off, please make the contact. Maybe +420 and 69, carries a little strong symbolism for such organizations?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: