Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let the World give Glory to our CREATOR.  (Read 28 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 12:36:05 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2022, 12:48:37 PM by Ucy

Give Glory to the CREATOR Of all things. Give Glory to HIM. HE is a GREAT GOD, Wonderful and Excellent. When you realize who the CREATOR really is, you will certainly be put to shame like I did when I first discovered the truth. HIS servant was shocked beyond belief when he was taken up to know the KING, whether in the Spirit or this body I do not know. It was a quick travel to somewhere that seems very far and outside of our existence but the arrival was "in a twinkling of an eye".  It was as if the CREATOR was in a Great, Bright and Beautiful Light... Light so great and beautiful that it quenched his servant thirst and he was full of joy. Suddenly he realized HE wasn't qualify to approach or see the KING. Luckily he was spoken to. The KING who is the SOURCE of Existence dwells in the Sparkling & Brilliant Light... Light so sparkling & brilliant that It makes the most sparkling thing on earth very inferior. Do you know some other wonderful things HIS servant experienced in that existence? It appeared as if Heaven and everything in It was alive and with one consciousness. You somehow were able to understand what is in "minds" of everyone in that beautiful existence. The stones, Water, and everything else I notice where alive because the SPIRIT of GOD the CREATOR made them alive... and I felt like they were observing me.
GOD is very GREAT. HE is so GREAT that the scripture says we are counted as less than nothing by HIM, yet HE doesn't stop visiting and blessing us. Unfortunately, HE hardly receives the credits for the Great things HE do for the world. The god of this world and his servants take the credit for things they cannot fully explain how and why they happen.
I want the Credit to go to the CREATOR this time around, even if it's once or few times. Let's be thankful for once and stop giving glory to useless things.
Please give Glory in your heart, via your mouth and in any good way possible.
 I now understand what it feels like to have what you deserve going to people who don't deserve them. I remember being told in the spirit that THEY will allow me to experience it to enable me understand a little abit of how they feel when they are treated unfairly by humans whom they love so much. My experiences from people felt like treachery. It was shocking sometimes but I was never abandoned or disappointed by the CREATOR.
Please let us now give Glory to HIM. Let's show great appreciations for great things HE has done for us . Miracle(things that are impossible to achieve without HIM) happens when Glory goes to the CREATOR. Praise and give glory to the SOURCE of Existence. Give Glory to the CREATOR of everything. HE is wonderful, Excellent and Mighty. All Glory goes to the SOURCE of Existence. Thank you my CREATOR.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kasuzhul

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 01:37:27 PM

I too have experienced this, or rather something similar. Glory to the Creator that shall not be seen…
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 02:29:59 PM

I too have experienced this, or rather something similar. Glory to the Creator that shall not be seen…

Are you serious? You are a human, right? I read even HIS angels are overwhelmed by HIS presence to the extent of covering their faces. Sometimes I wonder if they have seen HIM.
Kasuzhul

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 03:12:54 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2022, 03:29:54 PM by Kasuzhul

I read even HIS angels are overwhelmed by HIS presence to the extent of covering their faces.

That is wise to prevent their face from betraying their thoughts.

Though I am quite serious. I am also quite seriously confused as to whether I should be talking about it or keeping it secret.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: