Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Only making $5 per day mining using Kryptex & NB Miner for Ergo.  (Read 186 times)
Dapiv_ (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 03:55:51 PM

Huh

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could assist me. I just bought a new Desktop, with hopes of dedicating to some mining.

I have 12th Gen Intel core i7-12700 processing reaching 4.2-4.5 processing speeds and the Nvidia GTX 3060Ti

I do not know where to begin with it...

What coin is most profitable currently for mining. I have been looking on whattomine,

I know Raven coin, Ergo are good now.

Ethereum is currently not being mined from my understanding due to the Eth 2.0 release and Et shifting from proof of work to proof of stake.

Can someone tell me what mining set up will be good for me. I am not using any Asic miner, just my PC.

What do I need to download, I have NB Miner and nano miner, with MSI afterburn.

I was hoping I could turnover at least $150dollars a month on a 3060ti 12th gen processor, are there specific settings I need to apply or programs I can get that will give me good mining returns?

ANY HELP greatly appreciated! Thank you
dalllas

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 05:56:03 PM

Today, with an RTX3060Ti, you won't even make $5 a month. Sorry.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 06:41:30 PM

Go to https://whattomine.com/ and you can put 3060 ti and your electricity costs to estimate the possible profits

With only one GPU 3060ti and 0.10cents $/kWh (just a suggestion, maybe your electricity rate is more or less) you won't see any profits right now, this is probably the worst time to mine.
I'm sorry to say that, but you can keep mining if you want to accumulate coins, to support a project, to understand better etc, but for profits with one or few GPUs, and paying regular prices for electricity, forget it.

You can use Nicehash to receive in BTC, and it's easy to know how much you're gaining everyday.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1805

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 11:20:39 PM

I was hoping I could turnover at least $150dollars a month on a 3060ti 12th gen processor, are there specific settings I need to apply or programs I can get that will give me good mining returns?
Only one Unit? I doubt if you will even make a tenth of your projected amount, especially during this time when the markets are at their worst. Have you considered the power cost in your area first of all?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 03:11:45 AM

If it is giving you 5$ a day then be happy.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2022, 10:57:56 AM

It sounds funny when you saw someone asking about the mining profit, you're 10yrs late brother. Mining is Dead, since the day 1 that ethereum shifted to POS, this is the beginning of chaos in (GPU) mining, if you notice there's a lot of GPU now in the market, they only selling it in a cheaper price. We hope that at least one day, another coin will birth like ethereum.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 02:42:35 PM

ANY HELP greatly appreciated! Thank you
Dude, who told you this about such earnings?
If you pay 5 cents for electricity, you won't earn even 10 dollars a month. And if electricity costs more, then you will have losses.
Better earn in computer games if you know how to do it.
hymperion

Activity: 560
Merit: 456

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 02:51:14 PM
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (8)

hi friend take my advice. Use the computer for what you need to do without thinking about mining. For a few cents a day it's not worth keeping it on 24 hours a day, you just risk wearing out the components prematurely.
If you want to hold some cryptocurrencies, sign up for binance and invest the money you would spend on electricity otherwise.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1805

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 11:57:03 PM

hi friend take my advice. Use the computer for what you need to do without thinking about mining. For a few cents a day it's not worth keeping it on 24 hours a day, you just risk wearing out the components prematurely.
If you want to hold some cryptocurrencies, sign up for binance and invest the money you would spend on electricity otherwise.
Brilliant!
Better to buy and hodl or do simple trading if one does not have mining resource. For example, less than 2 weeks ago, Doge was just worth $0.06, right now it's $0.13. That over 100% profit if one happens to sell off right now. Simple and less stressing. All one needs is practicing patience and not being so greedy.

Your reply just woke up my merit spending spirits, and thus I gave you a small push to your Full Member rank, you are just left with a little activity score. Congratulations and keep helping members around  Wink
I hope he comes back and reads through input from different members

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1711

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 03:59:38 AM

You basically lucked out and picked the worst time to start GPU mining. It was very profitable since it launched in 2015 and up until 2 months ago it was mineable by GPUs but now it’s POS and you can’t mine it anymore.

So there are millions of GPUs competing against whatever is left which is not much and unless you got free power you will make almost nothing. And even with free power you are barely making anything decent. Unfortunately that’s the way it is today.
hymperion

Activity: 560
Merit: 456

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 07:55:36 AM

Brilliant!
Better to buy and hodl or do simple trading if one does not have mining resource. For example, less than 2 weeks ago, Doge was just worth $0.06, right now it's $0.13. That over 100% profit if one happens to sell off right now. Simple and less stressing. All one needs is practicing patience and not being so greedy.

Your reply just woke up my merit spending spirits, and thus I gave you a small push to your Full Member rank, you are just left with a little activity score. Congratulations and keep helping members around  Wink
I hope he comes back and reads through input from different members

hello and thank you very much! I'm here to both give and receive advice!
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 06:22:42 PM

unfortunately you will not be able to make 5 $ a day at least if you do not have solar panels with the 3060 ti you would be mining at a loss https://whattomine.com/gpus/52-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-ti the processor is good it has 20 threads mining monero a few cents you would be able to raise it but it is not worth it, at the moment it is better to buy some altcoins and wait for their value to grow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: