Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you rather sell Bitcoin to invest in land or sell land to invest in Bitcoin
Invest in Bitcoin
Invest in land
Not certain

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN VS LANDED PROPERTY  (Read 630 times)
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2022, 10:03:51 PM

It's crystal clear that Bitcoin is a bit ahead of landed property in some aspect.
1.In terms of using Bitcoin as medium of exchange, 
Bitcoin is not far better than landed property, because the investment of Bitcoin is have what we know as fluctuations why landed property only appreciate yearly and monthly without any break, so the difference between landed investment is different from Bitcoin investment, because theirs more risk in Bitcoin price depreciation why land keep going on everytime. Only thing that we can use to regards Bitcoin more better is because of it's constantly bullish market per annual.

It is depending on the place the person is residing. Some people who has not heard about bitcoin in their life will always tell you that landed property is the best. Some people who live where it is very expensive to buy a land will tell you that bitcoin is the best because it affordable.
Everyone has their preferences according to their environment. For example, see this post that someone wants to sell their house and buy bitcoin. If the land and house investment was profitable for the person, would they want to sell it and get bitcoin?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 11:24:40 PM

If we compare the two, then this will be difficult. Because in my opinion, these two types of investment are worthy and promising investments. Imagine, usually, investment in landed property is also a very good investment, right? the price tends to rise, even if there is a failure, but mostly it will usually increase. In Bitcoin too, when we already know the bearish and bullish phases, we know that Bitcoin investment is also very useful and worthy. That's why, if we can invest in both, why not? We only need to collect money and manage it smartly and wisely, so that we won't get caught up in fake investments or scams.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 11:45:32 PM

Landed property value reaches certain value and beyond that it won't go high, whatever the development happening around.

With bitcoin more the demand and the limited supply keeps the market progressing in all means. Even at critical market condition the price could reach its ath as the market is dependent over the technology and not the surrounding growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2022, 04:52:28 AM

I've read so much about Bitcoin in recent time despite it's bearish state now, the growth I've read and seen from the inception of Bitcoin, has been so far an amazing one,
Outside making my first Bitcoin purchase on the 23rd, of October 2022, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5418706.msg61204329#msg61204329
I'm a also a local agent for buying and selling of landed properties, and from my observations, I can say that investing in Bitcoin has some edge(advantages) over investing in landed properties as follows
* Easy sorting
* Availability
* Ease of Trading
* Faster D.O.R

Will you sell Bitcoin to buy a land or sell a land to buy Bitcoin?
What would you rather invest in?

You've only explained the positive or advantageous side of bitcoin, but mostly you haven't thought of the risk side of it, like, for example, the bear market that is happening right now, and if you already bought bitcoin around $20,000, then I am sure you've lost money. Comparing the two is difficult for me because they both have advantages and disadvantages, so we can't really compare them. For example, land value will increase year after year, but your problem now is finding buyers, and the paperwork takes a long time to process and requires a lot of effort. You can buy bitcoin while you're in bed, but the easier it is to buy, the easier it is to lose your money, so the greater the profit, the greater the risk.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2022, 06:16:34 AM

Right now if I have a piece of land lying somewhere undeveloped, I will be seriously thinking of selling it to take advantage of this current btc price. Landed property is as good as owing btc in your wallet because both of them both have long term value, lands don't usually depreciate in value except there is a natural disasater happening in that location that will force the price to devalue.
We already know how btc operates, so this is kinda tough since i would like to have them both, i will probably sell a part of the land to buy btc.  Wink

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 06:18:03 PM

Right now if I have a piece of land lying somewhere undeveloped, I will be seriously thinking of selling it to take advantage of this current btc price. Landed property is as good as owing btc in your wallet because both of them both have long term value, lands don't usually depreciate in value except there is a natural disasater happening in that location that will force the price to devalue.
We already know how btc operates, so this is kinda tough since i would like to have them both, i will probably sell a part of the land to buy btc.  Wink

I am in this exact situation. I really would've tried selling my house and lot if not for my mother living with me at the moment. Although my property is located in a developing big city and its value keeps on increasing, I am still optimistic that bitcoin at its current price is a huge opportunity and it will provide me a better and faster return on investment. After many years of experience and observing the market, we seem to have more familiarity with the bitcoin cycle.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████