Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One word is enough  (Read 256 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 02:25:44 PM

When I read stories like this, I wonder if people give too much importance to virtual things in their lives.
Are internet forums really that important to you in your life? Can one merit really change your life?
Shouldn't your family, health, regular job etc. be much more important in your life?
OP, I'm sorry, but you're making too much noise about a merit with questionable motivation.
If you really want to show that you have changed and learned something on this forum, then become a member who gives and not receives, who helps other members with his advice, knowledge, experience etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 04:41:15 PM

~
I can recall myself being happy earning a karma and awards from Reddit just from a single comment, but I never made a post about it. Cheesy
Considering OP's post history are mostly about merits, s/he is really valuing it that much for obvious reasons. I linked the thread where s/he could show off his ranking up which no doubt s/he would do if s/he reaches Jr or even Member rank.

Making too much noise about merits just speaks out the reason on the OP's intention here in the forum. Roll Eyes
Kingkongs (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 05:18:22 PM

Thanks to everyone's contribution, I just want you all to know that it is the beginning of a greater thing, so before passing hash Judgement and using fowl languages on me, Allow me to enjoy this moment of freedom first . Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: