Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 09:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Xedicate - Web 2 to DApp  (Read 46 times)
Xedicate (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 11:32:14 AM

Xedicate is a server-side transfer network with artificial intelligence and machine learning support that converts the code structures prepared on the Web 2.0 server-side to Web 3.0 structure.

What is it?
Applications & websites on the internet, which are managed by a certain centrality and continue to operate on a certain centrality, are structures under the name of Web 2.0. With the blockchain technology, Web 3.0, DApp (Decentralized Application) has emerged, which started a new era in today's technology and is managed without a specific center.

The application or website codes prepared by the Web 2.0 server-side were not created in accordance with the Web 3.0 infrastructure. Thanks to machine learning and artificial intelligence support, Xedicate can make existing Web 2.0 encodings compatible with Web 3.0 infrastructure by using the Xedicate library. Aiming to provide technological benefit, Xedicate is a community project that aims to benefit society entirely.

Code the Future
Carry the traces of the past into the future. Bring your existing projects, applications or ready-made codes to the Web 3.0 world without throwing them away.

Meet Decentralized Finance
In Web 3.0 technology, the most important aim of which is to build a decentralized financial world, introduce all your applications to centralized finance.

Harness the Power of Blockchain
Take your place in blockchain technologies that are accepted by the whole world. Keep up with the technology with the structures you build.

Build Flawless DApp

Xedicate Token
Blockchain technology, one of today's avalanche-growing technologies, offers new generation applications and DApp designs by taking the power of the community day by day. Being a part of this growing snowball and taking part in projects aiming to provide technological benefit means collaborating to shed light on a new technology era.

WBNB/XEDC (BSC)
0x7d3422ea1f6610a559eb167614ce7826d6c4a5f8

Xedicate Token, which we created to prove that it aims to benefit and that we want to address the power of the community, has the BEP20 Token created using Binance Smart Chain and 100% of the Xedicate Token was launched on the PancakeSwap decentralized exchange with the BNB Token parity. The liquidity amount (Cake-LP) was locked for 3 months and the contract was waived. It has proven to benefit the community by ensuring it is 100% reliable. You can buy Xedicate Tokens from all decentralized exchanges that support the BSC network with the token and smart contract information below.

🔓 Safe-LP (LOCK 3 Months)
✅ Renounced Ownership
✅ 100% Token Fair Launched on Pancakeswap

https://xedicate.com
https://t.me/XedicateCommunity
https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x7d3422ea1f6610a559eb167614ce7826d6c4a5f8
Xedicate (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 11:38:30 AM

You can write all your questions under the topic or to our teammates via telegram. We will be happy to see you among us.
Blowon

Activity: 1939
Merit: 511

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 05:10:55 PM

hi nice to see you are on the bitcointalk forum, welcome Smiley

I saw you had a fairlaunch 2 days ago but and I visited your social media there were only 4 tweets
it's a little strange when I see the price is too high right now because of course not many people know so I'm sure the team will buy it to increase the price, it's not fair

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: