Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagram supports Polygon for NFT use.  (Read 176 times)
Kavelj22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 10:55:32 AM

Really bullish news for Matic and it can Definitely be seen in their value Matic had gone from 0.8$ to currently around 1.2$ probably Matic is definitely a good coin their team is active and making some good partnership each week like Recent Disney and more Same like Instagram high chances Twitter Reddit also support the nft ultimately it can be proven as the good news to The nft space But it is also the Reality Matic doesn't have the good nft Volume i just hope it also get some Good Volume with it

Polygon currently derives all of its market niche mainly from the field of NFT. Had it not been for the problems that the Ethereum network was going through at the same time as the emergence of NFT, Polygon might not have experienced such a boom.
No one knows why Meta chose Polygon in particular, but this certainly helped it cement its position even before the partnership was actually launched.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Liz Truss

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 03:21:41 PM

I was a little expecting these to the social media platforms and I'm mostly anticipating on Instagram and twitter since they are giants in social media space aside from facebook. This shows that not only polygons will have huge potential next season but also NFT, It's unclear if the NFT hype is back but it's also being applied on major social media platforms like Facebook, Reddit, Twitter and now Instagram.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 07:43:22 PM

Really bullish news for Matic and it can Definitely be seen in their value Matic had gone from 0.8$ to currently around 1.2$ probably Matic is definitely a good coin their team is active and making some good partnership each week like Recent Disney and more Same like Instagram high chances Twitter Reddit also support the nft ultimately it can be proven as the good news to The nft space But it is also the Reality Matic doesn't have the good nft Volume i just hope it also get some Good Volume with it
Matic is already known to be a good coin. It can solve the most common problem here in crypto which was the high fees and then the slow speed of transactions. This is why despite of the long bear, matic's value was still spotted on the rise even before this news came but for sure this can improve the momentum of matic.

An active team is one of the keys for the coin's success and many investors check this out. This could give them confidence that any problems the coin experience will always be solved eventually. Many are saying that nft's are over but it seems they are all wrong because big social media platforms are yet to adopt it. I don't see an issue with it since it will help people to know crypto later on, if they haven't yet.

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 10:48:28 PM

Matic is already known to be a good coin. It can solve the most common problem here in crypto which was the high fees and then the slow speed of transactions. This is why despite of the long bear, matic's value was still spotted on the rise even before this news came but for sure this can improve the momentum of matic.

An active team is one of the keys for the coin's success and many investors check this out. This could give them confidence that any problems the coin experience will always be solved eventually. Many are saying that nft's are over but it seems they are all wrong because big social media platforms are yet to adopt it. I don't see an issue with it since it will help people to know crypto later on, if they haven't yet.

What I like about Polygon is that when interacting with NFT, there are very low fees. When you withdraw Matic to your wallets from CEX, there are also extremely low withdrawal limits and commissions. If you compare with other networks, such as BSC or ETH, where the commissions are many times higher and the limits are higher, the Polygon network looks much more attractive to NFT. Hopefully, in the future, these networks will develop more and developers will choose them for deployment of their products. I don't want to pay 3-5$ in ETH network to make NFT mint at all, but developers go to these networks because of their former popularity. Perhaps in the future the balance of power in the blockchain arena will change.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████