Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends and Family members want me to invest for them, help!  (Read 5852 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2022, 12:31:50 PM

In my country up to 7 people I knew very well ( friends and family ) want me to help them invest money in crypto, after telling them the risk involved and how it will be better if they learn themselves they turn the idea down..

Now they want me to invest their own money on coins and they aren't ready to choose the coins they will like themselves.

After thinking this through and through I started feeling like they are doing this to hold me responsible if something goes wrong.

Is my thoughts right? If you are in my shoes what will you do?

You are not the only one, but not my closest friends, as they know that I will not do it to them. I have a close relative who keeps asking me this, as well as previous officemates who were always asking, "How do I do it?" to make money with bitcoin, or how do I trade? If they can give me money so that they can earn also money? What have I just said to them? I just laughed, nothing more or less, then walked out. It is like I am giving you the fare to go to your job, but your salary on that day will be given to them. No, it's not as simple as they think; send them links to websites where they can learn. 
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 07:44:10 PM

In my country up to 7 people I knew very well ( friends and family ) want me to help them invest money in crypto, after telling them the risk involved and how it will be better if they learn themselves they turn the idea down..

Now they want me to invest their own money on coins and they aren't ready to choose the coins they will like themselves.

After thinking this through and through I started feeling like they are doing this to hold me responsible if something goes wrong.

You are not the only one, but not my closest friends, as they know that I will not do it to them. I have a close relative who keeps asking me this, as well as previous officemates who were always asking, "How do I do it?" to make money with bitcoin, or how do I trade? If they can give me money so that they can earn also money? What have I just said to them? I just laughed, nothing more or less, then walked out. It is like I am giving you the fare to go to your job, but your salary on that day will be given to them. No, it's not as simple as they think; send them links to websites where they can learn. 
Whenever someone of my close friends or relatives do see me that i had improved out in terms of living which there are things like cars and properties then the main question is on how to do that?

As long as possible, i dont really make myself do exposed that i have dealing with cryptocurrency but if i dont have choice then i do tell about crypto but im not really a fan on guiding up

them on things on step by step manner.I do redirect them on some sites which do shows the basic specially with Bitcoin.I do always remind them
that they shouldnt really believe with those too good to be true offers but sadly most of them did really fall out into that thing which is really something a disaster.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 09:14:24 PM

That is exactly the most annoying part. You can talk with your close friends and tell them that they can do it themselves and you will not help them do it directly. If they want to buy bitcoin, then they could open an account on binance and buy it, that’s as simple as it gets and since our friends are usually at around our age, they can do what we can do.

However, when we are talking about relatives, or even not directly relatives but friends of our relatives, they ask "kindly" to help them and buy it for them. I always tell them I won't do it but I can send them videos that shows how it can be done, and like just a day later they call back saying they didn't understand would "feel a lot safer" if I do it for them. No way, I will not but it’s really bothering.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 11:34:12 PM

If I were you, I will refuse it.
If they want to invest in crypto, they must be ready to choose crypto coins and they must do it themselves. Always remind them that investing in crypto is high risk and unpredictable, there is no guarantee for profits. That's why do it with our own research and with our own efforts. So, if something bad happens to the crypto assets in the future, we don't blame others if we do it ourselves. It is different if you are asked by other people to invest their money, you are responsible for their money if you failed to get profits in the future. It is simply too risky for you, dude.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 11:55:16 PM

If you did tell them the risk of investment in crypto then they already know the risk but choose only the coins that will work in the long run, a long term investment such as Bitcoin and not the other coins which they lack or you lack of knowledge about. Don't invest it in a shit coins that would die eventually so that you won't regret it later.

I do have some family members that want to invest and I already told them the risk and how/when is the right time they will get their profit with their investment. At least do what you know that can make profit in the future and don't be greedy enough to lose it everything or you will be blamed. At least they trust their money with you so do something with it it's not just their money will be gone it's the same with you too.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2022, 01:46:38 AM

Most people are only interested in the profit of a business without considering the risk it entails, so you should give them lectures and not joke about the security of their assets.
They are interested in profit and forget about others. Basics about risk management, wallets, security and safety for their cryptocurrency in non custodial wallets or in their accounts on centralized exchanges.

First of all, you must tell them about risk in cryptocurrency, recommend them to stay away from leverages, future tradings.
Second, you should teach them about basics of cryptocurrency wallets: custodial and non custodial wallets, what they should use, and how to back up then recover their wallets. Also remember to tell them backup their 2FA code if they use a centralized exchange.
Lastly, don't invest for them on behalf of them. It's their capital so let's force them to invest it by themselves
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 03:17:05 AM

I do have some family members that want to invest and I already told them the risk and how/when is the right time they will get their profit with their investment. At least do what you know that can make profit in the future and don't be greedy enough to lose it everything or you will be blamed. At least they trust their money with you so do something with it it's not just their money will be gone it's the same with you too.
If family members are the one asking you favour to invest in crypto on their behalf I think that's okay (i'm doing it too with my sister). But before accepting the money, I made it clear to her how risky it is and there's a possibility to lose the money since everything is uncertain no matter how good the investment is. So regardless of how it turned out, no one is to blame here and she agreed.

However this is not the case when it comes to friends as I already experienced to be held responsible for their losses even i'm just the one who introduced it to them. These friends forgot that it happened due to their wrong decision since they have their own way of thinking for their investment and obviously i'm out of it. Hence, if possible just teach them and stay away yourself to future problem.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 04:40:13 AM

You told them about the risks and gave them information and tried to help them learn about the market, but they ignored and wanted you to do everything. Well, since they aren't giving any effort to learn or know anything, I don't think they are ready to invest in crypto currencies. They are making you do everything, and I am sure they say they "trust" you and knows what you are doing. But, you know once thing? Once the market crashes and they see the price go down, the "trust" they had on you will disappear and will blame you for everything. So best not take the whole responsibility.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 04:57:31 AM

Whenever someone of my close friends or relatives do see me that i had improved out in terms of living which there are things like cars and properties then the main question is on how to do that?

As long as possible, i dont really make myself do exposed that i have dealing with cryptocurrency but if i dont have choice then i do tell about crypto but im not really a fan on guiding up

them on things on step by step manner.I do redirect them on some sites which do shows the basic specially with Bitcoin.I do always remind them
that they shouldnt really believe with those too good to be true offers but sadly most of them did really fall out into that thing which is really something a disaster.

You know, sir, I just remembered something from what you said in my past. In 2017 I was just a newbie in this industry and about a few months later I also experienced earning quite well in cryptocurrency, and because of this incident, my neighbors noticed that I was always at home and they knew I don't have a job, they wonder how and where I get money for my expenses and my billings.

One day a neighbor asked me what I was doing, of course, so as not to embarrass him I just said that I am a crypto enthusiast, then I just told him to visit this bitcointalk platform, in the summary of the story, I taught him how to earn here, until a few years have passed until now, as far as I know, he is still active here, and I also know that somehow he has experienced income here through mediation.

The only sad thing is that I saw him change his behavior and I noticed that he only made a little money here on the forum, his head has grown and he's arrogant and he doesn't pay attention to me anymore as if he's proud of me, after all, it's not a big deal to me, I just thought that if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have experienced making money here in cryptocurrency. Also, as far as I know, he is still a Member rank now because when he entered here, there was a merit system. Then I was also taught a lot but now they are all gone not for long because they thought it was easy to make money here in cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 02:42:08 PM

Due to the risk associated with investing in cryptocurrencies, it is not a good idea to invest on their behalf. The best course of action is to show them how and where to place their investments so that they will not hold you responsible for any losses in the event that they do occur. Many people with trading experience have lost a lot of money in trading because sometimes the market situation is harsh and it will not favor anyone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 03:15:52 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a field of surety there will be not exact information about any coin and i think that make investment for someone other is a foolish idea because he will not understand the situations but will blame you. Also trading requires patience and is a work full of difficulties so i just thing that investing for others does not sound good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 03:20:24 PM

After a few weeks and almost a month of your posting, have you decided on what you will do? I know a lot of people who are really lazy on researching for themselves and to decide what to do with their money. It’s kind of a tiring thing because they are always going to be dependent on who is the expert.

I tried that kind of thing and it just doesn’t make it worth it, but having a larger capital would be an ideal thing. If you always do the right thing and you predict the right coins to go up or something like that as long as you’re profiting, I think there’s no problem with it, and the problem would come from when you lose.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 03:58:50 PM

In my earliest days of being involved with cryptocurrency, I was referred some altcoins to buy and I got to know what shit it was. Mind you, I asked for directives just as they are asking now but, the result and expectations has always been at all time low still and keeps dipping. Tremendous lose if you ask me. I don't know how my referrer feels but, I know it's not good as his bound to feel downplayed on his knowledge and to have made me come by some loses.
I tend to understand bettee now haven't been in the cryptospace for sometime now and I save the individual the pressure of haven't mislead me to buy some shit altcoins.

You might as well save yourself the stress at OP by not giving any reference. Just teach them what you know and leave them be with whatever they would do with such information.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 05:41:00 PM

Perhaps this is also part of your fault, what you told them about investing in cryptocurrency that they are ready to give you money,  don’t even know what you will invest it in? Let's start with the fact that people are lazy and no one wants to bother looking for reliable investments, and then you appear and talk about what you can invest instead of them, of course they are ready to give you money, especially since these are your friends and relatives, they trust you. But I doubt that I could entrust my money to anyone, especially if I had not been informed in which coin my funds would be invested.

Why do you need it? Give them all the information they need and let them decide what they want to invest their money in. This situation would not have happened if you had not told anyone that you are dealing with cryptocurrency, I think this is an important rule that everyone should follow, this can save you from many problems in the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ScamViruS

Activity: 1750
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 06:25:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a field of surety there will be not exact information about any coin and i think that make investment for someone other is a foolish idea because he will not understand the situations but will blame you. Also trading requires patience and is a work full of difficulties so i just thing that investing for others does not sound good.

In any market, one should not invest by bringing funds from others if that person does not have enough idea about that particular market. Now if you trade or invest by taking funds from someone else then that person will always put you under pressure with various questions, because those who offer to do such investment are mostly greedy and they expect quick profit.

So trading with this kind of pressure is very difficult, even an experienced trader will lose his rhythm. And if for any reason you lose that fund, then you will be in trouble in many ways. So it is best to trade with your own funds, even if you lose, you will not have to answer anyone.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 10:07:37 PM

In any market, one should not invest by bringing funds from others if that person does not have enough idea about that particular market. Now if you trade or invest by taking funds from someone else then that person will always put you under pressure with various questions, because those who offer to do such investment are mostly greedy and they expect quick profit.

So trading with this kind of pressure is very difficult, even an experienced trader will lose his rhythm. And if for any reason you lose that fund, then you will be in trouble in many ways. So it is best to trade with your own funds, even if you lose, you will not have to answer anyone.
There's a pressure indeed. I hate using other peoples money to generate profit since there I'm pretty sure there are constant question and updates you need to do in to the one who provided the money. It is always better to just use your own money in trading or any other crypto generating profit to avoid these kind of pressure and unnecessary hassles. Another disadvantage on using other money is it can break the trust and relationship especially if it is a friend or a family member, I've seen many relationship fall apart because of the money.

I'm personally not a fan of using other money in any reason. I hate borrowing or co-investing! especially if it intended to use in investing.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 09:53:14 PM

There's a pressure indeed. I hate using other peoples money to generate profit since there I'm pretty sure there are constant question and updates you need to do in to the one who provided the money. It is always better to just use your own money in trading or any other crypto generating profit to avoid these kind of pressure and unnecessary hassles. Another disadvantage on using other money is it can break the trust and relationship especially if it is a friend or a family member, I've seen many relationship fall apart because of the money.

I'm personally not a fan of using other money in any reason. I hate borrowing or co-investing! especially if it intended to use in investing.
If you do make yourself agree on putting up into that situation then that pressure is really that extreme.You cant really make out assurance that you would be able to make money
and since those relative or family members or friends of yours whom had entrusted up their money would really be mainly be expecting that they are really making money passively
since you are the ones who had been handling it out which it is really that hard to make out conclusions or assurances that the market condition will really be going on what you are expecting.
This is why its never been recommendable for me or something i dont really allow that others do make their money be handled by me.I cant just take up the responsibility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 727

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 10:24:04 PM

If you do make yourself agree on putting up into that situation then that pressure is really that extreme.You cant really make out assurance that you would be able to make money
and since those relative or family members or friends of yours whom had entrusted up their money would really be mainly be expecting that they are really making money passively
since you are the ones who had been handling it out which it is really that hard to make out conclusions or assurances that the market condition will really be going on what you are expecting.
This is why its never been recommendable for me or something i dont really allow that others do make their money be handled by me.I cant just take up the responsibility.
This is why its not really that a good idea on telling them that they would make money or do profit overtime or some period of time which on the time that they would really be getting their profits then your fucked

up and this is why its not really that good on handling out other peoples money.It is really better that you should ignore or refuse if once they would really be approaching you to handle out their money.Its better

that you do tell them about the basics of crypto currency and the things attached to it specially with investing and make them aware on how volatile this market so that they wont really be shocked when
they do saw their investment becomes negative.Just tell them about the truth and its whether they would be accepting it or not.

ScamViruS

Activity: 1750
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2022, 10:52:22 PM

That's why if someone asks me about crypto trading then without saying anything directly, I give a link to some important information so that he can know the thing by himself. Those who have not been in this situation will not understand how much pressure it is to manage someone else's fund, I have this bitter experience during the bear market of 2018. So I know how frustrating it is, it has made our relationship worse.

Borrowing money for any investment is risky because it is not always possible for many expert traders to understand the next movement of the volatile market. Everyone expects profit and they never try to understand your situation, they don't even try to understand that you don't really control this market. So if you want to have peace of mind and stress-free trading like yourself, it is better to take less pressure with your funds.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Insanity

Activity: 571
Merit: 250

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 12:20:34 PM

After investing, if you can't stay in the bearish price, then you can never make a profit by investing. Before investing, the most important thing is to be bearish. Before investing, think carefully and then invest.  If you want, you have to keep a cool head and invest after that. Then you can make a profit by investing.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀