Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to invest into mining bitcoin / how can i start  (Read 112 times)
undertrupont (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 05:56:34 AM

Huh I am curious about this have been interested in mining bitcoin i have been investing frequently and am trying to make more money any tips?
hymperion

Activity: 574
Merit: 467

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 07:10:50 AM

it almost exclusively depends on how much you would pay for electricity and if you have a place to put the asics
Queentoshi

Activity: 784
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 05:04:02 PM

Huh I am curious about this have been interested in mining bitcoin i have been investing frequently and am trying to make more money any tips?
Mining may not be profitable, the profit depends on your ability to manage the risk involved which even goes past the cost of buying and maintaining your mining equipment, electricity etc. Know and understand the challenges that miners face especially in your country, so you have and idea of what you may encounter. Some people mining are not just doing it for the profit, though it is a significant reason, but also the passion they have for bitcoin mining. If you want to profit from bitcoins, and that is your only motive, there are still other ways you can profit, not just mining.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: