Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USDT to UK Bank Transfer - GBP Sterlin Exchange Service  (Read 121 times)
MSZCoin (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

Revolution

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 07:09:05 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2022, 08:47:42 PM by MSZCoin

Hello.
Im long term member i will sell you USDT with recieving to my UK Bank Transfer.

I will give you Usdt
you will send me GBP

Big amounts are possible.

Tgram: @SolidCoolTrade

BTG KING
MSZCoin (OP)

Revolution

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 03:32:23 PM

up

BTG KING
MSZCoin (OP)

Revolution

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 04:38:29 PM

should mention that you charge 15 percent. unless people are sending stolen money that would be a very very crazy thing for anyone to do or pay.

this guy msg me .. having kalashnikov photos everywhere. i refused his requests now coming here and putting this msg. Everybody avoid this guy. not that he is important... but just saying

BTG KING
Hitcher786

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 09:23:57 AM

not sure what that means, i messaged you asking if you sell coins for wires, i have no profile photo and messaged on telegram, you said yes i asked you the rate you said 15 percent, i thought you made an error and meant 1.5 percent. you said no it is 15 percent i said why would anyone ever dream of paying that rate. I then blocked you.

I guess getting a high rank here doesn't really mean much because you are blatantly making things up and quite honestly a profile picture that never existed is the best you can come up with? Just mention in your ads you charge 15 percent for a service that should cost 2-4 percent. My profiles and trading history all speak for themselves daily.

Hey bro can you check your pm please trying to get a hold of you on other platforms but lost you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: