Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rise of Dollar is Affecting Nigerians to Buy Bitcoin Right Now.  (Read 349 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 09:37:13 PM

~snipped~
you will still have differences in offers between merchants and that is normal, however, it is your choice to buy from whomever with regards to other factors.
The bolded is very important. Although I haven't done any P2P on Binance I heard someone can still be swindled there. A friend who uses it regularly told me the best way to screen out fraudsters on that app is to only transact with merchants who have done so many trades. Don't get blinded or fooled by the cheap sell rate they offer. Check their profiles up first before dealing.

does this mean he traded with the seller in person Huh
I think not. Perhaps it was a P2P done through any of WhatsApp or telegram handles.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 01:53:45 PM

That's is a good investment you did. You might feel the pains now after discovering your error made but you did not waste your efforts in purchasing Bitcoin in any ways but if you had checked the exchange rate before carrying out the transaction you would have been able to know what to do immediately so as not to pay this high compared to the price you bought it. However, the dollar price in exchange rate to naira is very high. Naira is quite not stable for sometimes now. Your investment would definitely pay in time to come. Do not fee disturbed.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 06:21:06 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

But time will come I will not regret. That is the risk in the investment of Bitcoin one has to know before entering.

The risk that has happen to you that reduce the volume of your bitcoin at the time it drop into your wallet is same that it will increase when bitcoin will bull so no need to be angry. If you hodl for long you will benefit more than 10% or more.

As it is I don't think Nigerians can buy Bitcoin because of the present situation of Dollar rate and the bear market but any how some are still buying.

No matter the situation in a country people there will survive. Every bad situation is favour to another person. People will not benefit at the same time, some buyers and sellers will still continue because it is their business.
TanhyaTrudy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 02:08:19 AM

You should be happy that you did what I wanted to do but didn't go for it. I had the wrong idea that I had to spend a lot of money to buy bitcoin, like at least $1000 in savings to do so. So far, having only bought bitcoin twice, I'm still losing money.
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 02:20:59 AM

But time will come I will not regret. That is the risk in the investment of Bitcoin one has to know before entering. As it is I don't think Nigerians can buy Bitcoin because of the present situation of Dollar rate and the bear market but any how some are still buying.
don't make it a failure or mistake, make it a valuable lesson, which can make you more advanced in the future.

because basically the person who is given a lesson first, is the person who will go the fastest.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███