Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me please BNB ADRESS  (Read 110 times)
Sad088 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 05:17:34 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2022, 10:24:38 AM by Sad088

Help me please, I need to determine which platform this address belongs to bnb1c22qt8gzhzz9a2ngwnh5he8ddvfutl40jnnx32
for a reward of 0.8bnb who will help with this question

in 2019, I exchanged coins through an online exchanger.  I sent funds and did not provide a memo.  The exchange did not take place because they did not receive the funds.  and I scored on it.  Yesterday I tried to find this exchanger but did not find it.  Yesterday I came across a guy on YouTube who says that you can return the funds through those support.  I wrote to support, and they told me that only the recipient's platform can return this transfer.  that is, I need to find out which exchange or wallet this address belongs to and write to them in support for a refund.  transferred 4.8bnb now this is a big amount for me) in Binance they said that this is definitely not their wallet.  I've looked all over the internet but can't find any information anywhere.  last hope for you guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 07:41:23 AM

Help me please, I need to determine which platform this address belongs to bnb1c22qt8gzhzz9a2ngwnh5he8ddvfutl40jnnx32
for a reward of 0.8bnb who will help with this question

Your question isn't very clear but if you can take out time to explain it well then you might find someone to help you
The address should be for bnb and you should also try asking the ones making the payment what address they really want to use to avoid errors, as if it is sent to a different address, then your funds are gone and can't be recovered.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Solosanz

Activity: 798
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 08:02:15 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (5), vv181 (1)

It's either belong to @BingBingLee who create Travala price ticker [1] or belong to Binance since they run Elrond project on Binance Launchpad [2]. However it's an old project too, why you're asking right now? I don't see anyone who use this address anymore on this year.

The address should be for bnb and you should also try asking the ones making the payment what address they really want to use to avoid errors, as if it is sent to a different address, then your funds are gone and can't be recovered.
Binance is a centralized coin, the developer or the team can reverse the transaction.

[1] https://github.com/bingbinglee/travala-price-ticker
[2] https://medium.com/@nastybadelephant/how-can-we-participate-in-the-ido-7d45f6bdaffa

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 09:12:59 AM

Binance is a centralized coin, the developer or the team can reverse the transaction.

This transaction is only valid on the exchange, right? Or can it be used on our personal swallow?

Honestly, I just found out if this can be done, because as far as I know if we send the wrong wallet to another, we can't ask for it back.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sad088 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 10:20:41 AM

in 2019, I exchanged coins through an online exchanger.  I sent funds and did not provide a memo.  The exchange did not take place because they did not receive the funds.  and I scored on it.  Yesterday I tried to find this exchanger but did not find it.  Yesterday I came across a guy on YouTube who says that you can return the funds through those support.  I wrote to support, and they told me that only the recipient's platform can return this transfer.  that is, I need to find out which exchange or wallet this address belongs to and write to them in support for a refund.  transferred 4.8bnb now this is a big amount for me) in Binance they said that this is definitely not their wallet.  I've looked all over the internet but can't find any information anywhere.  last hope for you guys
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 11:16:30 AM

The story seems perfect with the above Elrond Binance Launchpad information. There is a memo required to participate in that, so it is a match with your recollection.

One thing to verify if it is indeed a launchpad Binance's address is to try asking in the Elrond community, to see if anyone is remembering it. After that, try to approach Binance supports once more and give the proof regarding the address ownership. Nevertheless, just don't get your hope too high, there might be a term and condition or service that might prevent the funds from being recovered.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 01:34:59 PM

Unfortunately, there are no refunds for transactions that have been successfully sent unless they are made by the recipient himself. Regarding memos, in BNB there are 2 payment methods.
1. No memo
2. With memo

For non-exchange wallets, generally the sending method does not require a memo. As for sending by memo, it is generally required if you are sending to an exchange. If, when you send the BNB to an exchange and there is need a memo, then it is true what it says, that the recipient did not receive the BNB that you have sent. If that exchange generate different address for every user, it should be no need memo, and they can refund it. Since the exchange is not online anymore, i'm so sorry to say, you are lose your BNB already.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 01:52:30 PM

in 2019, I exchanged coins through an online exchanger.  I sent funds and did not provide a memo.  The exchange did not take place because they did not receive the funds.  and I scored on it.  Yesterday I tried to find this exchanger but did not find it.  Yesterday I came across a guy on YouTube who says that you can return the funds through those support.  I wrote to support, and they told me that only the recipient's platform can return this transfer.  that is, I need to find out which exchange or wallet this address belongs to and write to them in support for a refund.  transferred 4.8bnb now this is a big amount for me) in Binance they said that this is definitely not their wallet.  I've looked all over the internet but can't find any information anywhere.  last hope for you guys

but as far that i know if you send it to exchange is pretty much the exchange will transferred it to their how wallet pool.

after i watch your transaction on https://binance.mintscan.io/account/bnb1c22qt8gzhzz9a2ngwnh5he8ddvfutl40jnnx32 your balance was not moved to hot wallet maybe this one is personal wallet not exchange wallet

and also do u have proof that you send to that address, because if you send to https://github.com/bingbinglee/travala-price-ticker this github i know bingbinglee is i mean i have to chat with him a year ago

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 08:56:10 PM

-snip-
Based on the observation, some of exchanges sometimes use the same address for all of their customers. I also searched the address that has been given by the @OP, get a few result as well. Not only from the research you're doing, but the address is also being used for scammers as well for (Doubler any fund by sending to this address) the different only MEMO.

It's clear the address was created by "Exchange", potentially by Binance. Because a few reason
1. Bingbinglee is a user: He using this address for the tips jars.
2. Elrond using this address for Token SALE
3. Some scammer site (txti) using the address for doubler scam fund.

All of these different customer from user to a company/project using the same address only have different MEMO. As we know, how the exchange deposit work some of them using a same address and to category of each user account is by the MEMO.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 10:25:27 AM

with the support service of Binance I was told that in order to return my BNB I have to find the platform that the online exchanger used.  and write to that support service.  give them the proof of the transfer and they will refund the funds back to the binance hot wallet, then I have to provide the TXID of the refund to the binance support team and they will credit my BNB to my wallet.  As I understand it, my coins ended up in a hot wallet of some exchange.  and providing evidence they will return them back

Ah, I see. So you are sent the coin from an exchange back then.

What you need to do right now is to remember and trace back on which particular exchange. It is mandatory to remember and still having an access to procced further. The point that the transaction did not directly come from an account/wallet that you control, makes it required to ask the exchange's support to give the proof of that particular transaction is indeed coming from your end. So without that, there is zero chance to proceed further with Binance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: