Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here we tell how much we Lost and estimate refund record refund time  (Read 28 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 12:09:14 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2022, 01:25:42 PM by Fullbear2222

This and next year gona be biggest crypto losses refund time only the ammount what bear tokens holders Wille get Will be massive.

This time Fed Has no option they don't bail out mortgage companies but this time will have to bail out crypto losses.

We can expecting massive ammount of money printing becouse those refunds are not small.
They need to print more money then Ever to refund losses.

I hope we get refund asap me only need about smallest ammount of my losses 3000-5000$ If i fight Im gona try to get 15,000$+ refund there is a lot reasons for that i can find.
All the previous crypto refunds in crypto what we saw in the news was just warm up,Im bullish about refunds i think we gona see a lot refunds in the crypto Markets.

I think the biggest refunds goes to bear tokens holders.
So what your refund plan ? Also did Lost anything?
Add here your losses and let's have slight idea how much the Fed gona need to print money Smiley

Usdt might lose pegg so USDT users base Are huge so Even bigger refund might come then FTX
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: