Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: War of exchanges  (Read 281 times)
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 09:32:57 AM

Why most it be now since we don't hear about FTX issues, the Ukraine and Russian war has been there for long now and there is no delisting just of few days panic about FTX and we have now panic every angles this is to show that there's something going on internally without our knowledge so to me i advised any dealing with whitebit should withdraw back their funds to Binance exchange.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 06:07:26 PM

Why most it be now since we don't hear about FTX issues, the Ukraine and Russian war has been there for long now and there is no delisting just of few days panic about FTX and we have now panic every angles this is to show that there's something going on internally without our knowledge so to me i advised any dealing with whitebit should withdraw back their funds to Binance exchange.

The wave of panic that hit the market because of these internal conflicts led to a catastrophic decline in the prices of all currencies. Both companies play a very important role in the cryptocurrency market, and anything that is observed will affect the trading activities, and the price will move according to the degree of impact of that news.

It is true that partnerships between platforms and cooperation campaigns are announced, but we must not forget that these companies are in a continuous struggle in the form of competition that may begin as fair and may end in clash.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1231

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 10:00:26 PM

For Now, FTX exploding!!!

According to some people in social media, FTX has been hacked and users who have the app installed in their phones might be at risk for malware if they update this. It will be safer to delete it. It is also adviced to avoid going to the site because there might be trojans.

This is a public service announcement and I created this thread here in main bitcoin subforum on purpose where it will be seen by more people. Moderators can delete or move this thread later.

I hope all of you are safe if you have withdrawn all your funds from FTX, this hacking case seems to have been planned by some or some insiders who are starting to lose control of their emotions. Maybe someone will be exposed as the mastermind behind the hack, but it's clear FTX has added to its list of failed exchanges by now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SergiGeorgia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 11:00:34 AM

Bro it was going on for a long time, but sanctions related to crypto were implemented just now - everyone started step by step getting out of the Russian Market, but Binance is not willing to do the same. Whitebit has Ukrainian origins so it is clear that for them it is not acceptable to avoid sanctions on Russia.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 22, 2022, 04:26:06 AM

There's no news about this exchange want to delist BNB until I visit this thread lol, no one know about this exchange and it seems they just want to make a new drama against CZ, but there's no reaction by CZ and this news isn't hype. This mean it doesn't affect CZ and Binance, although I really support their idea to remove this shitcoin. There's no war, the recent news is still about FTX vs CZ, not Whitebit vs CZ.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Steve Adhiambo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 09:12:43 AM

When Binance listed WhiteBit in early October, the market took a nosedive, causing one of their customer service representatives to respond.

I think, Whitebit is removing BNB is not so much an indication of the strength of BNB as it is of Whitebit's stance towards Binance.

This could be payback for Binance's failure to remove FTX from its trading list. Or perhaps this could be a signal that Whitebit will soon be making some changes to its own company structure, such as adding more cryptocurrencies or tokens? Who knows?

I can't say for sure, but I can confirm that there must have been a bad relationship between the two exchanges.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 05:48:14 PM

When Binance listed WhiteBit in early October, the market took a nosedive, causing one of their customer service representatives to respond.

I think, Whitebit is removing BNB is not so much an indication of the strength of BNB as it is of Whitebit's stance towards Binance.

This could be payback for Binance's failure to remove FTX from its trading list. Or perhaps this could be a signal that Whitebit will soon be making some changes to its own company structure, such as adding more cryptocurrencies or tokens? Who knows?

I can't say for sure, but I can confirm that there must have been a bad relationship between the two exchanges.
Yes, this is true, what the WhiteBIT platform did indicates the extent of their bad relationship with the Binance platform and its founder, there is no reason mentioned by the official Twitter account of the WhiteBIT platform after they delisted the BNB coin, what the WhiteBIT exchange did, it lost investors and BNB holders and lost its partnership with Binance, the top exchange platform in the crypto market, and for Binance the matter does not matter much given that the WhiteBIT platform is not as popular as Binance, in addition to that it ranks 64th in the crypto market and it only has 3 million users.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1805

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 11:50:45 PM

I found this email strange from Whitebit exchange which required anybody holding Bnb on the exchange to withdraw it by the 17th of November , could this be payback to Binance for not bailing out FTX exchange when it had the capacity or is something else going on here? Out of curiosity what leads to the removal of a coin from being listed on the exchange besides bad performance or little to no liquidity??

But Binance also did a simillar thing not so long ago by announcing plans to delist stablecoins associated to a rival exchanges or rival stablecoins from their platform apart from USDT (Binance to delist USDC, USDP, TUSD from the platfom on 26th September)

This also should be a warning that people should never always use an exchange as a wallet. Any time, anything can happen. I mean, look at the deadline they just gave for people to withdraw their monies.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██