Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is my take on FTX case  (Read 246 times)
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 03:12:50 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

I will meet with the team anyone from them and we can discuss about how they will solve situation.
They don't have cash all right it's fine for me Smiley
We can set up paying plan with not high % and the owner or team members can sell some of their personal assets so at least some money i can get back.

Money what i have there not small so there will be no way i don't get it back.
I am very concerned if you lose funds on the FTX exchange and many other users also suffer from losing funds on that exchange. You may have to trace some suspicious transactions from FTX to unknown wallets, one of which has moved $278 million https://etherscan.io/tx/0x87fa620c0302047bee0713f1c128dfa59d7fc4a3466f876be18fda3a3f19bf2c and several other million dollar transactions.

So they still have all that USDT than expected to return funds to your wallet, but the question is will they admit their wallet is full of USDT assets and will they be willing to refund users?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferrariguy296 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 05:54:04 PM

I will meet with the team anyone from them and we can discuss about how they will solve situation.
They don't have cash all right it's fine for me Smiley
We can set up paying plan with not high % and the owner or team members can sell some of their personal assets so at least some money i can get back.

Money what i have there not small so there will be no way i don't get it back.
I am very concerned if you lose funds on the FTX exchange and many other users also suffer from losing funds on that exchange. You may have to trace some suspicious transactions from FTX to unknown wallets, one of which has moved $278 million https://etherscan.io/tx/0x87fa620c0302047bee0713f1c128dfa59d7fc4a3466f876be18fda3a3f19bf2c and several other million dollar transactions.

So they still have all that USDT than expected to return funds to your wallet, but the question is will they admit their wallet is full of USDT assets and will they be willing to refund users?

" Will they admit " ? Im not asking will they admit or not i know my money is with FTX that's enough for me and i know owner are SAM that's enough for me info for start.
It can be traced at some point it will end up where the liquity are bigger so the wallet owner want to cash out or exchange maybe.
Then it can be traced either way
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 06:33:31 PM

I'm sorry to say that, but you seem kinda delusional. Maybe repeating this "feel good" "everything will be alright in the end" BS helps you in any way. It definitely doesn't help me and I don't even have any coins deposited in FTX/BlockFi.
Do you really think that "financial institutions banks and funds" are going to step in an save FTX? Why? FTX is "hot garbage" at this point.
Why would a financial institution waste billions of dollars in order to save the investors of a "financial blackhole"? The banks aren't charity foundations.
Sam Bankman-Fried always seemed like a sociopath to me. I don't know why so many people liked him so much.
Saving is not the right word for it but buying is. They want to buy FTX and trying to re build it's broken reputation again to widen their business and to earn more profit because FTX is already a well known exchange but I think it's risky since there are people who likely built a trauma and won't trust the same exchange again no matter what the conditions they will do and worst is they won't also trust the other innocent exchanges and they permanently leave crypto for good. Maybe many people like sam bankman fried because he did something great in the past but now? Not anymore because of what happened with his exchange FTX and their coin FTT.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 06:54:41 PM

It is basically a troll account, who would say "lets meet with the team and put out a payment plan and the management could sell their assets to pay me" on a grand billion dollar deal. It is not going to be person to person, individual basis, it is a whole exchange and OF COURSE everyone knows this, including OP.

However, would you read that as a topic? Would you write to that? Of course not, so why not go "hey I am a trader with millions, find me some people from FTX to meet and I will give them a good % plan to get me my money back, I am rich enough to wait lol" type of topic, that will get the attentions of everyone and that makes sense... sort of, just for attention at least.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: