Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is Hope at the End of the Tunnel. Don't Give Up.  (Read 664 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 03:46:29 PM

Are you sure crypto is the best place to invest?

No, no investment will promise you never-ending wealth. We all know the risk of cryptocurrency and even the biggest business in crypto can go down to zero in a wink, nothing is secured. Even big exchanges are not secured for being bankrupt. Mismanagement of funds led to the downfall of FTX and this could happen to any business, not just cryptocurrency. That is why never invest all your money, including your life savings in cryptocurrency. Due to its high risk and volatility it can bring you profit, however, it can also lead to a miserable loss.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 09:45:53 PM

Cryptocurrencies is a type of investment that is very risky, when someone gets a big profit, it is better to use for other types of investment such as property, gold or others, sometimes human nature and always never satisfied making a sad end, this is an important lesson for us that if if if One time we get a big profit then immediately switch to another type of investment, not too long hold.
The high risk that we have in crypto is also the reason why it could be so profitable. We are down about 75% or so in bitcoin if I am not wrong, that means if we go back to ATH that would be a great profit for anyone who invested and that’s just the ATH, as we all know bitcoin keeps breaking over its ATH all the time, and it will happen again.

So, nobody can say it won't be 10x from here, we don't know when but I guarantee that it will be 10x "one day", and that’s why investing into bitcoin could be risky for the short term, but it is also such a profitable business in the long run. That is why I would like to just focus on buying more, and ignore the risks.
It doesn't have to be high risk, that’s the point. The hope at the end of the tunnel is the fact that if you buy bitcoins and hold it, you could make a good profit out of it and not many people realize this. If people cannot say it can't be 10x from here, that doesn't mean that it's risky, it means it's riskless, then you should invest into it.

It’s true that we are talking about something that is crashing time to time and that’s why people are worried, but that doesn't mean we should be constantly worried about what to do, we should be happy that in the long run those crashes do not matter and that is why it doesn't have that much risk, aside from maybe if we need emergency money and it's low.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 09:54:21 PM

Are you sure crypto is the best place to invest?

No, no investment will promise you never-ending wealth. We all know the risk of cryptocurrency and even the biggest business in crypto can go down to zero in a wink, nothing is secured. Even big exchanges are not secured for being bankrupt. Mismanagement of funds led to the downfall of FTX and this could happen to any business, not just cryptocurrency. That is why never invest all your money, including your life savings in cryptocurrency. Due to its high risk and volatility it can bring you profit, however, it can also lead to a miserable loss.
Actually, in this case it depends on which angle you look at it because indeed, as @Genemind said, Crypto clearly has a very big risk in this case, so if you are in doubt, then you should not be here because the risks to be taken are clearly not easy.
But indeed the risk determines the profit because the big risk is proportional to the pleasure in the end in my opinion.
Even though in this case I am only referring to bitcoin which is where I have felt the impact but on the other hand we also cannot make it seem as if this is a safe and comfortable thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 08:20:14 PM

The major place that brought invest down was when bitcoin got to $68K ATH and there were lot of news flying all over it could hit another new ATH of $100k, so many investors used their life savings invested and bitcoin changes it directions to downtrend before another market turbulence caused by Luna sentiment and then finally FTX crash is another weaker point that redicule's the future of most investors.
One thing about market is to be sensitive enough to have all necessary information needed otherwise you could face a hit that will keep burning your soul for single mistake. This FTX effect was mostly on those who kept their money on exchange.
Just as it is important to not let ourselves be influenced by FUD we need to do the same for FOMO as it can be just as damaging, I say this because it is true there were a lot of people that invested all their money in bitcoin when its price was near its ATH and this was simply a bad move, and even if bitcoin had kept raising and reached six figures it would still have been a bad move, as the moment to buy an asset is when it is cheap, as it is right now, and not when it is expensive.

Yes, and this is also similar to 2017, when we reach all new high, people are saying that we will reach $50k so we FOMO but then the bear market takes over. And with the FTX news, everyone is very sensitive and at the edge, which means anytime we might see another sell off. Although I'm not against those people selling, it's there right, but if you have been in the market and had the right experience, we wouldn't sell if there is FUD or negative news, on the contrary, we are going to take advantage of that situation and then fatten our bitcoin wallet and HODL and wait till the right time to sell.
Most likely those which are selling their coins now are either those which bought bitcoin near the last ATH or people that did not really knew what they were getting into when they invested in this market, as they thought they will just make some easy money without too much of trouble, however if it was not because of them then it would be impossible for anyone to make money, so while I still give the right advice to newbies about what to do in the current circumstances, at the end they are the ones which have to decide whether to listen to our advice or not.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 09:48:32 PM

Most likely those which are selling their coins now are either those which bought bitcoin near the last ATH or people that did not really knew what they were getting into when they invested in this market, as they thought they will just make some easy money without too much of trouble, however if it was not because of them then it would be impossible for anyone to make money, so while I still give the right advice to newbies about what to do in the current circumstances, at the end they are the ones which have to decide whether to listen to our advice or not.
Frankly speaking for last two years there have been disappointment only there is no hope at the end of my tunnel I went to both the ends.
Now I think I should dig a new tunnel because I don't feel like going through the same experience again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: