Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not just exchangers ceo-s but Also influencers Are to blame  (Read 45 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 05:08:44 PM

World getting problems becouse Fed dont supply money
Yes thats problem but still it's not excuse for stealing.
All exchangers ceo-s Are fully responseble and not just them but all the YouTubers and influencers FTX case all those ambassadors Are Also responseble fully.
Those ftx influencers Are fully responseble i only dont say this but people around the world will wake up and those ambassadors Are not welcomed in nowhere If they walk on the Street people look at them bad way

If i do business and recomend something then i take responsebility of my contacts If my contact don't pay i have to pay.
Same thing If the ceo dont pay then all those ambassadors and reps Will have responsebility.
If i have money 100 USDT and i give you this to hold or you promese to me then If i want back my money you don't give it means you stealing you Are crimimal.

Biggest problem Are that many people Are traders they earn daily income by trading those bad things Will Ruin their lifes people had like 500k-100000 or Even more on the line this is like city will go out If electricity.

That's why it's very important that exchangers will have insurance and Also goverment need to protect fullest exchangers FBI CIA all law enforcemnt should watch 24/7 exchangers customers should be safe.
It's horror many traders lifes Are ruined now and many traders been using ftx as their daily income provider and bank Im sure If the BIG guys dont resolve this issue quickly then traders Will mob up ....it can turn ugly really ugly it's Even more bad then any disaster in the world it's top disaster.

It's been told many times If goverment dont provide financial support or Banks then our life will be not safe at all If one guy see that someone like FTX getting away with stealing then the world Will turn into GTA when nobody dont pay for nothing people go to in stores and just Taking it everthing becouse no punishment the society will go in chaos.

The FTX Are world most bad disaster and everybody Are depressed about this it's bad Also for crypto.

We live in adult world we should have responsebility and thats why we either take inflation let the Western countries Will directing their inflation to other countries but USA and Western countries envoirement have to be safe place and we should feel protected and safe.

The FTX case for people Are Same like terrorism activity it's most tradegy in human history
We cant compare 911 with FTX becouse FTX Are massive disaster on the global scale it's genocide against humanity it's worse then war crimes.
Traders Will fight back i allready talked with people who Lost money they are on. The way to bahamas USA and canada becouse there are Also canadian people involved.

This have to be Solved asap becouse money is serious thing nobody dont accept stealing nowdays.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 05:57:33 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2022, 07:03:01 PM by Alisha-k

Influencers are doing their job most of them have little or no knowledge about FTX getting involved in this complex situation in the future. This isn't a time to play blame game but a time to decide which storage system is better having seen how the centralised exchanges keeps failing us from Mt.GoX and other exchanges that got hacked and now FTX. Centralised exchange should really be treated has a market place

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: