Poll
Question: Would you use the service in order to:
Earn $ - Creating Tweets - 1 (100%)
Spend $ - Accepting Tweets - 0 (0%)
This Service is worthless - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you use this Twitter service?  (Read 131 times)
looptweet (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2022, 01:46:19 AM

Hello! I would like to do this small research in order to learn more about a small app I am working on.. Feel free to vote!  Grin

People use twitter for many things. Most of the people who use twitter would like to have many followers.
In order to get more followers, an user should post good content by interacting with other big profiles in order to get more exposure. (i.e replying to other big profile tweets)

The problem: It takes time

One who wants to be successful in increasing its followers count must be creative also...

Here is where my app tries to connect people and solve this gap:

Let's say you have a Twitter profile and want to focus it on Crypto niche. You enter the app, connect with Twitter (must be the profile account) and register a profile in the app.
That profile you will register in the app will have information about how much you will pay for a tweet that you accept and the extra per likes, retweets and impressions.
Lets say you register a Profile for 25 cents a tweet and 1 cent per like or retweets.

Users who want to make some money will search through Twitter looking for good reply spots (or even plain tweets) and send a tweet proposal to the Profile above.
The profile creator will see others users proposals of content and can accept or not. As soon he accepts the tweet proposal, the app will create and post the reply or tweet.

Lets say that user A created the profile, user B sends the proposal to replying on Elon's tweet. User A accepts. User B gets paid once the payment cycle finishes.

User B can make money by creating tweets. User A can acquire more followers and is fully responsible for its account posts, but don't have spend time looking for content to tweet.

What do you guys think? I am already working on this for some time, but have never heard about what other people think. I will be my first client by the way haha!

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2022, 07:15:59 AM

The 2nd option, what is the benefit to the payer if they can even follow manually for free just to get tweets? Or just with hashtags or keywords on google, I can get more relevant tweets.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
looptweet (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2022, 11:10:53 AM

The 2nd option, what is the benefit to the payer if they can even follow manually for free just to get tweets? Or just with hashtags or keywords on google, I can get more relevant tweets.

Oh, the app is not for reading tweets, but for posting tweets without thinking about what to tweet and for whom.

The advantage for the payer is that he will have many people tweeting for him. he buys time!

Let's say you would like to advertise dog food and used cars. You would need to raise 2 Twitter profiles. You would also want to interact with people of this niche, right?

If you use the app I am proposing, people who send the tweet proposals (replies in other tweets for example) will make sure that they are interacting with people from the niche you asked for, so the chances to get followers of this niche increase.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2022, 03:04:13 PM

It's more likely the same as steemit a social media Dapp getting paid through posting, replying, voting, etc...

But I don't use such a thing. I heard that there is a group that can manipulate steemit just to earn a few cents.

Are you planning to create a new coin/token, and is this your strategy to distribute coins/tokens?

I don't know for other users if they are going to use it, but I believe there are a few people who will use that service/platform if it's worth their time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
looptweet (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2022, 03:25:05 PM

It's more likely the same as steemit a social media Dapp getting paid through posting, replying, voting, etc...

But I don't use such a thing. I heard that there is a group that can manipulate steemit just to earn a few cents.

Are you planning to create a new coin/token, and is this your strategy to distribute coins/tokens?

I don't know for other users if they are going to use it, but I believe there are a few people who will use that service/platform if it's worth their time.

No, I won't be using custom tokens for this. I will be using stable coins for users spending and earnings. I take my profit by taking some % over paid tweets.

Btw, Thanks for pointing out steemit! I once saw a forum based on it and people would earn from posting and getting their comments liked
That's not my app main intention though... I see that they have something called Smart Media Tokens, but still, I think that they are not comparable..

In my app, people will pay for other users use his/her profile.

Notifications will come through Telegram.. so if you have a profile registered in the app and someone wants to reply for elon's tweet, it is just a matter pressing the "accept" button on Telegram.

Note that you will be shown Elon's tweet and what the user proposed as reply. Obiviously, you can reply it yourself, but by doing this, you will have to search tweets to reply for and think in something creative.
The app delegates it for other users so you don't have to search tweets to reply nor tweet content to post.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 03:31:42 PM

This is not new in fact there is a social sharing site called Addmefast, which have been existing since 2014 I'm still active here, and you can earn points by tweeting, retweeting, and becoming followers and these points can be used to do the same to your tweet, and if you have enough points you can sell it in their marketplace and they are already in the market
Go check them out and see if yours is similar to what they have
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/addmefast/

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
looptweet (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 08:52:53 PM

This is not new in fact there is a social sharing site called Addmefast, which have been existing since 2014 I'm still active here, and you can earn points by tweeting, retweeting, and becoming followers and these points can be used to do the same to your tweet, and if you have enough points you can sell it in their marketplace and they are already in the market
Go check them out and see if yours is similar to what they have
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/addmefast/

I think it is not comparable either..

From their website:

AddMeFast is a network that will help you grow your social presence. We allow you to look and choose who you want to like/ subscribe/ follow/ view and skip those who you are not interested in.
and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts

In the app I am proposing you delegate the task of posting tweets / replies. Good to know about AddMeFast though :thumbsup:
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 02:02:54 PM

I still haven't come across an application for Twitter that could automate similar things. It would be something like an artificial virtual assistant.
this can help, but the timing of leaving replies to certain influential posts is quite important, also further reactions to the course of the discussion itself and these are two very important parameters that affect the quality of the account. I don't think it can be automated.

In the app I am proposing you delegate the task of posting tweets / replies. Good to know about AddMeFast though :thumbsup:

Addmefast previously offered very low-quality included accounts. maybe it's changed now, but I wouldn't be sure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
looptweet (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 02:37:24 PM

I still haven't come across an application for Twitter that could automate similar things. It would be something like an artificial virtual assistant.
this can help, but the timing of leaving replies to certain influential posts is quite important, also further reactions to the course of the discussion itself and these are two very important parameters that affect the quality of the account. I don't think it can be automated.

Addmefast previously offered very low-quality included accounts. maybe it's changed now, but I wouldn't be sure.

Very good points. User who pays for tweets have 1 hour to accept reply proposals. Indeed, its similar to a shared virtual assistant haha.
Btw, the user who accepts proposals is still in charge of his account and can interact with his replies.

Regarding timing, actually, it will be a good idea to develop tools for users who propose as well. Like, "notify me when Elon tweets" in order to improve reply timing.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 04:04:58 PM

You enter the app, connect with Twitter (must be the profile account) and register a profile in the app.
I'm not a back-end coder by any means, but there must be some risks [e.g. hack, leaks and etc...] in connecting our Twitter accounts through third-party apps, am I right?

The profile creator will see others users proposals of content and can accept or not.
How are you going to handle the users that intentionally reject good proposals [through your app or Telegram] while also using the exact same content directly through Twitter?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
looptweet (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 05:04:16 PM

I'm not a back-end coder by any means, but there must be some risks [e.g. hack, leaks and etc...] in connecting our Twitter accounts through third-party apps, am I right?
When you connect using your twitter account, it will request read and write access (no access to DMs or user email).
Sure, there are risks, but I am taking many precautions that AWS offers like 2fa, ssh keys for connecting to the production server, whitelisting access by IP and so on.
In case the database gets leaked for example, hackers won't be able to use the tokens stored in database to authenticate within its Twitter accounts as the Oauth2 requires 4 tokens (2 stored in database and 2 stored in memory)
Now if the hacker take over the whole server, users can still disconnect the app through twitter

I think if someone is paranoid, he should use a fresh account and raise it from zero... But in general, it is very safe. I am using Django which is a solid Python web framework also.

How are you going to handle the users that intentionally reject good proposals [through your app or Telegram] while also using the exact same content directly through Twitter?
Great question! It is a free market. if you propose it and notice that you got rejected, but the user is using your text manually, you can stop sending him proposals..
I will also create a score system based on how much the profile owner has paid for its proposers..

There will be also another score system for proposers based on his metrics.. Lets say you have in total 1.000.000 impressions as proposer. your score will be higher than someone with 10.000 only. Some profiles will be able to only accept proposals from users with some good score. Aaand, proposers with higher scores will prefer to profiles which pay more.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 05:07:08 PM

If someone don't really have time to post a tweet then they shouldn't tweet at all from my perspective so I don't think this kind of service will work greatly and also I am not sure how someone can express for others because each and everyone differs in each and every way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
looptweet (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 05:58:02 PM

If someone don't really have time to post a tweet then they shouldn't tweet at all from my perspective so I don't think this kind of service will work greatly and also I am not sure how someone can express for others because each and everyone differs in each and every way.

Maybe you are right. That's what I am about to test  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: