Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jake Paul VS Anderson Silva October 29th  (Read 5274 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 05:09:10 PM

The unfortunate Anderson has not only continued to fight in the UFC in his relatively old age, he also continued fighting despite a series of losses. Poor legend. Not only that, after he ended his UFC career, he shifted to professional boxing losing 2 of his 5 fights and even faced a much younger opponent in Jake Paul.

Has he not made enough money in the UFC to stop fighting altogether and retire from sports for good? Possibly, we all know how Dana shares his profit even with his prized fighters and champions.
He's career will totally end here since its huge lose for him to get defeated by a youtuber. I don't expect to see him fight for another match because its like he's totally done after this huge defeat he encounter from Paul. We can say that this is really an unfortunate state for a called legend and he need to retire with that status since if he keep losing for an exhibition match for sure people will mock at him and ignore or forget his legendary status earned from UFC.
I don't think he was fighting for anything before this neither, these are all "I have a known name, let’s use that to make some money" type of fights for a long time now,  and he can still keep doing that for sure. I still think that there was something shady if you ask me, Jake is not as good of a boxer as people think he is, he has a good punch there is no denying that, and he does have a solid chin, but his accuracy and his defence is a joke, so anyone who knows about boxing would know that Silva should have taken him.

Very weird situation that Jake is still boxing at this point, I would have assumed he would be humiliated already, a youtuber turned boxer doesn't sound like it makes sense to me tbf, but he keeps on shocking the world, interesting.

Its kinda weird that Silva lose that fight and this is totally not a good sight to see especially he is legend so many fans expect that he will give good fight on this match. But looks like he caught off guard by Paul that's why he lose on this match.

Don't find it weird that Paul still participating on Boxing matches since for sure he always care about huge bucks that he can receive for just taking big matches.

It's not wierd at all that he lost.  Although boxing and mma seem like a good crossover it's a very different sport.  Straight boxing and not being able to use take downs or legs is huge.  Defense is built different just like on offense.  Usually mma fighters are fine for a bit but over any decent amount of time they get exposed.

That is right, Boxing and MMA is two different sport, so we can somehow say that Jake Paul got the advantage over the legendary Silva even if there's some people who are saying that Silva got the advantage because he is not that kind of beginner in the world of boxing. Yes that is also true because Silva indeed got few his own fights in boxing before he encountered Jake but that doesn't change the fact that he's an MMA fighter and not a boxer unlike Jake Paul who started his career in boxing. Someone could argue with this statement but that's okay because there's a high chance that someone doesn't share the same opinion too.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 02:31:04 PM

~
 I think Silva, a former UFC fighter, and YouTube celebrity Jake Paul's bout will be exciting, and I hope it will be decided quickly. The outcome of the fight didn't important to either fighter; instead, it was all about getting rich, being famous, etc.
The fight is over last month, the outcome is important for Jake Paul as he is pursuing a career in boxing, since you had no clue about the fight already happened, Jake Paul won the fight.

Jake Paul is calling out Tommy Fury once again, he pulled out of the fight twice and now Jake Paul said he is willing to travel to the UK to fight him and hopefully Tommy Fury accepts the fight and we can see him against a boxer, mostly boxers are ducking him even though they are not willing to give any credits to Jake Paul Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: