Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How far will you go to earn money? Signature related  (Read 75 times)
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 22, 2022, 11:31:12 AM

I have been watching 1xbit advertising their scam here every now and then and still the admins don't stop them doing so.

Result?
Those who do not know about their reputation and are new to the forum 'and also don't know about the trust score system here' are the potential future victims of such websites.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5422457.0

I also saw that in their previous campaigns, they didn't pay for weeks to their users (doesn't matter as all of them fall under the negative tag of advertising their shit over here'.

I have met a person 'in a train' who came from Russia for a visit to my country, he was working at their customer care department there and he said that they are scamming people and these guys working there are doing it illegally because their business is a scam itself.

Now you decide, would you put your dignity at stake and advertise them for measly $100 while putting so many upcoming newbies at risk who don't know anything about this forum or what is advertised here?

I'm putting here the thread link to LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system for newbies to learn more about what is it all about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: